Where is Mr. Bullten?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Investor

Where is Mr. Bullten?

Post by Investor »

I go for weeks without checking in here, but the last time I was around, Mr. Bullten was all over the place. He was strutting around like a peacock, spouting his indecipherable "smart talk" to all us dummies in the simplest terms, so as to not confuse us lowly slaves to the evil empire. Now I see he has all but disappeared. Has he been humbled by reality or has he given up on converting all us sheep?
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Re: Where is Mr. Bullten?

Post by ASITStands »

Investor wrote:I go for weeks without checking in here, but the last time I was around, Mr. Bullten was all over the place. He was strutting around like a peacock, spouting his indecipherable "smart talk" to all us dummies in the simplest terms, so as to not confuse us lowly slaves to the evil empire. Now I see he has all but disappeared. Has he been humbled by reality or has he given up on converting all us sheep?
I think it's "humbled by reality," but I could be wrong.

I don't know how long the panel will take to make its decision, but I don't think it will be very long. JJB may be wondering where he goes from here.
Investor

Post by Investor »

For his sake, I'd say where he goes from here is straight into negotiations for his freedom, in exchange for testimony against his hero. However, the government doesn't appear to need any help from Mr. Bullten to put Hendrickson away, so maybe he resorts to ratting out the drones who followed his asinine advice on LH, in exchange for leniency for himself. In my opinion, that would be an astronomically cowardly thing to do, in light of his insistence on the unchallengeable accuracy of his "letter of the law". That being said, if I were a follower of this guy, I wouldn't be sleeping too well at night right now.

Why don't people look into these things and see that the end game for these types of arguments is always the same? What makes them think that this crazy theory is any more valid than the crazy 861 theory that has lead to others' convictions, or the slew of other crack-pot theories that have gone down the same path?
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Even when John figures out that Pete is just a two-bit snake oil selling scam artist, he'll just start looking for another two-bit snake oil selling scam artist offering THE silver bullet to avoid taxes.

Once a sucker, always a sucker. Pete was not John's first guru, and it won't be John's last.

Recidivist stupidity.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Pete was not John's first guru, and it won't be John's last.
Ooh! That's interesting. Who was John's first guru? And, who do you think might be the next? I'd think maybe he thinks he's sufficiently right that'd he'd be his own guru. And, maybe that extends to offering his services to others.

On the other hand the best thing he could do would be to hang his head in humiliation and grovel. Work out whatever deal he can get and promise never to do it again.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

so maybe he resorts to ratting out the drones who followed his asinine advice on LH, in exchange for leniency for himself
Only if he knows about idiots other than those the IRS is already aware of, a somewhat doubtful proposition.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Re: Where is Mr. Bullten?

Post by Lambkin »

Investor wrote:I go for weeks without checking in here, but the last time I was around, Mr. Bullten was all over the place.
Please, at least get the poor guy's name right. It's Bull: ton
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Seems like John admitted at one time that he was a Schiffite zero filer "but that was wrong".
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

get the poor guy's name right
Wasn't it Bull: family of Shiite?

I bet Van Pelt knows.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

The quest for JJB is also going on at LH.
John Gartner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:44 pm
Post subject: John J Bulton
Where is John J. Bulton? I miss his extremely sharp brain and comentary.
I think he misses it too.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yes, but it has been gone for such a very long time.
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

CW
From LH

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:42 pm Post subject: John J Bulten

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John has committed most of his discretionary time to the
election of Ron Paul.

(another lost cause)
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

In my personal opinion, society is better off, on the whole, with John J. Bulten occupying his own time in a futile attempt to further the hopeless cause of the presidential aspiration of Ron Paul than society is with John J. Bulten occupying his time with a futile attempt to further the hopeless, fraudulent tax protester cause of Peter E. ("Blowhard") Hendrickson.

I like to look on the sunny side.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Famspear wrote:In my personal opinion, society is better off, on the whole, with John J. Bulten occupying his own time in a futile attempt to further the hopeless cause of the presidential aspiration of Ron Paul than society is with John J. Bulten occupying his time with a futile attempt to further the hopeless, fraudulent tax protester cause of Peter E. ("Blowhard") Hendrickson.

I like to look on the sunny side.
John's also better off. Participating in the Ron Paul campaign is not a crime, but doing what he does on LH falls into this really big gray area where I think it could go either way for him.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Plus, when Ron Paul wins, Bulton gets a pardon.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Nikki wrote:Plus, when Ron Paul wins, Bulton gets a pardon.
When Ron Paul wins, everyone gets a pardon.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

From Lost Heads

Being a very close confidante (his wife) of John, I will certainly communicate your feelings. As others have noted, he has been very active in supporting Ron Paul's election efforts. Our whole family,including the youngest, loves Ron Paul, and we take every opportunity to tell others about him. I miss his discussing the latest from Lost Horizons with me too, but the election is a very big issue to him.

Appears she drinks the Kool-Aid also.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Our whole family,including the youngest, loves Ron Paul,
Uh oh. In the stupido language of TPs, that means only the youngest loves RP.
Demo.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Demosthenes wrote:
Our whole family,including the youngest, loves Ron Paul,
Uh oh. In the stupido language of TPs, that means only the youngest loves RP.
Worse; it means the familiy consists solely of the youngest.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

That certainly puts a few lingering questions I've had about Bullshite into perspective.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros