UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by Origen »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... BM#t=14087

Latest from Tom, starts roughly at 3:55:00 if i failed to link it at the correct time.
Losleones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Losleones »

JonnyL wrote:
#six wrote:From the horses own mouth

From facebook

Monika Godes: thanks, well aching all over and battling with sense of guilt for spiting in his face! .....(...) ultimately every and each of them should be challenge for what they have done. each of them need to know that they are responsible for whats happen to the family as well as number of assaults and kidnappings, stilling private documents and sealing details to media and so forth... and them thieves on the other side of the living wall who robbed the house... who are those people? i like to know. i like to see them personally responsible for what went on.
I read that and thought I was reading legalese until I realised it was just good old plain stupid.
Can't find the link but is this the same gobshite sat in the back of "ballsacks" executive car? Perhaps bones can concur along with the elusive video.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Okay not even 3 minutes into it and Tom is just spouting bald faced lies.

Screw this guy.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Origen wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... BM#t=14087

Latest from Tom, starts roughly at 3:55:00 if i failed to link it at the correct time.
Is it me or does Tom seem drunk in this video.
Warning may contain traces of nut
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Jeffrey wrote:Okay not even 3 minutes into it and Tom is just spouting bald faced lies
Yep, it's the same old same old.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
midjit-gems
Captain
Captain

Post by midjit-gems »

JonnyL wrote:I see the 'fresh prince of bellend' Ady Sutcliffe has been very very quiet! I can't tell whether his silence is from pure embarrassment or whatever else? I read that someone claimed he's been blocked from facebook (by the police apparently) but I think it's more to do with the whole response movement finally being outed as a sham, one that simply delays the inevitable whilst substantially weakening the financial position of those they're claiming to protect. My advice is to stay silent, stay away and get another hobby that doesn't involve blushes.
As far as I'm aware fresh prince of bellend has again been locked out of his Facebook (as happens every time the shit hits the fan) and was apparently warned by the police not to attend. Now considering he made a back up account last time he was stopped from commenting and posting due to spamming on every site he was member of, surely he could use that. But as tc said himself in the last get together they had when speaking of response "ady's not here? Oh well never mind"
I was personally hoping the eviction would take place while everyone was celebrating at the pub on the 25th for the response one year anniversary as that would have had a lovely irony to things. However due to their constant drivel I can't say I'm sorry it's happened sooner.
I know I should have sympathy for and old couple losing their home but the shit I've recieved for daring to say from the day of the judgement that he'd lost, well I'm afraid I'm all out of sympathy.
This subject is ripping apart many pages on Facebook and many sites across the net. Mainly due to the abuse anyone gets for not believing the bullshit and lies from the Crawford camp.
I wonder if at any point they will all realise they've been conned and accept the reality? I think if that day happens there will be many drug dealers suddenly needing to find themselves an honest job
I call it as I see it
I speak my mind
I don't hold back
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

PeanutGallery wrote:
I thought that too. But maybe it is the poor audio quality that makes him appear to be tipsy. Having said that, if I had just gone through what he has gone through I would be getting pissed.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Origen »

I agree the poor audio is annoying and i wouldn't be surprised if he had already had a few.

From the bit i listened to the interesting part was where he said he was notified by the bank about a change in the endowment in 1992 which is something he has never mentioned before.

I hope he knows that some of the stuff he comes out with in public only helps corroborates what the banks story.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Poor audio but the fella appears how Guy appears.......completely intoxicated.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Origen wrote:From the bit i listened to the interesting part was where he said he was notified by the bank about a change in the endowment in 1992 which is something he has never mentioned before.
He's talking about the endowment policy and claiming the bank cashed it in, not them.

There's also some drunken slur about "it was an endowment but it was repayment", which is absolute gibberish.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

midjit-gems wrote:I was personally hoping the eviction would take place while everyone was celebrating at the pub on the 25th for the response one year anniversary as that would have had a lovely irony to things. However due to their constant drivel I can't say I'm sorry it's happened sooner.
If this event is still going to take place on the 25th then the police should be notified. Once they've had a skinful you just know they'll try and retake his former home. I think his former neighbour's have had enough now.
'Putin's left hand man'
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Origen wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... BM#t=14087

Great turnout! I love it when the camera pan's back and shows a group of 8 people pissed out of their heads mesmerised by the drivel being spewed out of the crappy sound system. Who the fuck are these people??? The main presenter looks like he's constantly cracking one off. Tom gave a speech to a bigger audience of security guards the other day than he did tonight. The harsh reality is come May 15 2015 people (bit by bit) stopped giving a shit. I wonder if TBSM has managed to peel himself away from following the removal van to make his scheduled appearance tonight? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

This whole event looks like it was organised by Brian Potter.
'Putin's left hand man'
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Jeffrey wrote:
Origen wrote:From the bit i listened to the interesting part was where he said he was notified by the bank about a change in the endowment in 1992 which is something he has never mentioned before.
He's talking about the endowment policy and claiming the bank cashed it in, not them.

There's also some drunken slur about "it was an endowment but it was repayment", which is absolute gibberish.
I mentioned a while back what happens when payments to an endowment policy stop but I'll repeat it here.

- policy provider writes to the customer saying you've stopped paying. If you don't start paying again, then we'll cancel the policy.

- most policies have a built-in 'loan' facility - so if you stop paying, provided enough has been paid into the policy, for a year the policy premiums will be funded out of the amount already paid in.

- reminders will be sent periodically and letting the customer know that they can put everything back on track by paying up the missing premiums.

- after a year, the policy will be cancelled/surrendered and if it's connected with a mortgage (as this one was), the cash value will be sent to the lender and applied to the policy mortgage [edited to correct this oops].

- the lender will then ask the borrower how they intend to repay the mortgage - is there another investment to repay the mortgage, or would you like us to transfer it onto a capital and interest repayment basis.

In Tom's case the policy premiums were being paid from Sue's account. She stopped paying in 1998. The policy was cashed in (I'm 99.99% certain this would have been by the policy provider) in 1999 and the £178.odd was credited to the mortgage account, as we were told in the judgment and shown in the documents Tom provided in one of his "I won" videos. Tom was given the option of transferring onto a repayment method, but refused to do so.

So I have to agree that it wasn't Tom or Sue who cashed in the policy - it lapsed because the premiums weren't paid. That the policy surrender happened a year after the premiums stopped leads me to conclude that the above scenario took place, with the policy provider following its usual process.
Last edited by mufc1959 on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

exiledscouser wrote:Some little while back a poster challenged someone to come up with a Hitler parody to reflect all of this.

Well, as they say, the devil makes work for idle hands.....

http://captiongenerator.com/48753/Hitle ... s-eviction
That is hilarious, thank you
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

mufc1959 wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:

I mentioned a while back what happens when payments to an endowment policy stop but I'll repeat it here.

- policy provider writes to the customer saying you've stopped paying. If you don't start paying again, then we'll cancel the policy.

- most policies have a built-in 'loan' facility - so if you stop paying, provided enough has been paid into the policy, for a year the policy premiums will be funded out of the amount already paid in.

- reminders will be sent periodically and letting the customer know that they can put everything back on track by paying up the missing premiums.

- after a year, the policy will be cancelled/surrendered and if it's connected with a mortgage (as this one was), the cash value will be sent to the lender and applied to the policy.

- the lender will then ask the borrower how they intend to repay the mortgage - is there another investment to repay the mortgage, or would you like us to transfer it onto a capital and interest repayment basis.

In Tom's case the policy premiums were being paid from Sue's account. She stopped paying in 1998. The policy was cashed in (I'm 99.99% certain this would have been by the policy provider) in 1999 and the £178.odd was credited to the mortgage account, as we were told in the judgment and shown in the documents Tom provided in one of his "I won" videos. Tom was given the option of transferring onto a repayment method, but refused to do so.

So I have to agree that it wasn't Tom or Sue who cashed in the policy - it lapsed because the premiums weren't paid. That the policy surrender happened a year after the premiums stopped leads me to conclude that the above scenario took place, with the policy provider following its usual process.
spot on
'Putin's left hand man'
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

I'm happy that Tom is persisting on the same path, I was worried it might all fizzle out.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote:Well, as they say, the devil makes work for idle hands.....
http://captiongenerator.com/48753/Hitle ... s-eviction
Magnificent, I roared with laughter. :haha: :haha:
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

TC seems drunk, tired, depressed. By 4:16 he's incoherent. Pitifully dribbled to the end, and then handed over to the Rogue Male idiot (who was so boring that people started walking out while he was talking).
Last edited by Hercule Parrot on Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:
I thought that too. But maybe it is the poor audio quality that makes him appear to be tipsy. Having said that, if I had just gone through what he has gone through I would be getting pissed.
I would think he is in shock, he is a very foolish man . I think everyone of them should carry a Public health warning
"listening to these people can endanger your health".
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

hardcopy wrote:I'm happy that Tom is persisting on the same path, I was worried it might all fizzle out.
He might fizzle out......but the movement moves on.
Thank God for the security guard for giving the chickens a home ( unless he has taken them to cook them). :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?