UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

daveBeeston
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by daveBeeston »

They wouldn't bother me i've dealt with far worse, I use to work as part of an armed security team and have worked in some of the most hostile places on the planet and have been shot and many times so the shouting and ramblings of a mob are nothing new.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_7T00F ... e=youtu.be
I keep looking at this video and I feel there is something wrong here. As some of you know, the timing of the sequence of events has been puzzling me as the delivery of the letter to residents and when they were informed of the eviction.
We are presuming this is a neighbour’s video as she is able to move around quite freely in the close. She comes down the road looks left then turns right. (and she seems to be on foot with a panting dog in tow). There do not appear to be any protesters in either direction There seems to be a cut here and Tom is then in shot with wife.
Tom says here pointing towards the removal van man,
I will have hundreds of people boycotting your firm if you lay one hand on my goods
So this means that they hadn't even started loading the van but Tom is quite clearly there shouting his threats and ordering the police to ask for identity and authority of the removal man.It also means that there at this time there were no protesters either.
We first get to hear they are there from JonnyL
UK - Tom Crawford Calls For Help

Postby JonnyL » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:37 am
the bailiffs have arrived this morning i believe.
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10330&start=1940
But we are of the understanding and given the impression from the time of that post that Tom is away on court case helping someone else lose their home along with Taylor. Or on the way to a court in Finchley London .
But it is sometime later in the morning we get a shot of Tom supposedly speeding back to the house and almost into the police line after a phone call and Guy Taylor confirms this in his own video.

At 3:26. Is that Toms car on the parked on the right? And it is only at 3:52 we see a police line with a few protesters in attendance. And the woman is now in a car being spoken to by an officer who tells her he will help her out of the road but won't let her sit there filming, then it cuts.
This all seems to be early morning to me with Tom Crawford at his house and not at or on the way to a court.
I know there maybe time laps between actual events and loading them up to you tube. But none of this is coming together for me as I believe it should.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

deleted double post
Last edited by wanglepin on Sun Jul 05, 2015 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

A bit of a slow start but it does get to the nub of the matter. I don't expect it to appear on any Goofy or TC supporter's site any time soon, too close to the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny8_i-tBDmY
Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Origen »

Video is legit, there was a 650ft cordon and it was 2 streets away, it took some of the protesters a while to realise they could just use the footpaths to get around as the police wasn't blocking them.

Just google Fearn chase and checked the map.

Edit - the cars are 2 different ones, the one on Fearn chase is a Ford Focus while Tom was driving a Ford Mondeo.

Also there might be footage of the lorry arriving.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

daveBeeston wrote:I must admit i am tempted to put in a bid as the property is in a decent area and could well be a good investment despite the controversy surrounding it.
i'll have to try to find who is selling it and if they will accept private bids before the auction date.
It would make for a great investment, especially considering the trouble UKAR have been put to in selling it. If you are interested, I would suggest keeping an eye on the Essential Information Group's website, they aren't auctioneers but do collate and publish information from property auction houses.

I've checked at the moment and their is only one property in Carlton up, but it's not 3 Fearn Chase. If it is due to go in an auction in two weeks, then it is really a quick sale, so quick it is likely to put other buyers off (because they won't be able to do the research on it).

You'd be able to turn it around and get it back on the market inside a month and be looking at a good profit or rent it quite easily (After all we do know of one carpet fitter and family who will be looking for property in that area).
Warning may contain traces of nut
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

PeanutGallery wrote:
daveBeeston wrote:I must admit i am tempted to put in a bid as the property is in a decent area and could well be a good investment despite the controversy surrounding it.
i'll have to try to find who is selling it and if they will accept private bids before the auction date.
It would make for a great investment, especially considering the trouble UKAR have been put to in selling it. If you are interested, I would suggest keeping an eye on the Essential Information Group's website, they aren't auctioneers but do collate and publish information from property auction houses.

I've checked at the moment and their is only one property in Carlton up, but it's not 3 Fearn Chase. If it is due to go in an auction in two weeks, then it is really a quick sale, so quick it is likely to put other buyers off (because they won't be able to do the research on it).

You'd be able to turn it around and get it back on the market inside a month and be looking at a good profit or rent it quite easily (After all we do know of one carpet fitter and family who will be looking for property in that area).
Thanks for the info on where to look.

If i did decide to put in an offer that was successfull i would erect a sign outside that stated "No Carpet fitters,No Freemen,No Sov/Cit's,No Fat Chicks. Quatloosian, Bailiffs, Bankers and Judges Welcome.

Plus i couldn't rent it to someone with such a poor repayment history.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

I've asked a few questions over in goofville with regards to the video that clearly shows Tom there early. (I haven't posted the video) I'll wait for a few of them to get hot under the collar with the usual troll and prove it comments before I drop it on them. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

I have the first goofer on the hook.. Apparently I'm just using the old degrade the truth tactic. B
:haha: :haha:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Syf wrote:I've asked a few questions over in goofville with regards to the video that clearly shows Tom there early. (I haven't posted the video) I'll wait for a few of them to get hot under the collar with the usual troll and prove it comments before I drop it on them. :lol: :lol: :lol:
They are reading here so it will have tipped them off.
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

They will be no doubt, but I think it may have to put right under their noses. I'd like to see if they can come up with anything over than I'm a troll etc to defend what is plain to see..
Maybe the footage is in legalese too. :roll:
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

Syf wrote:I have the first goofer on the hook.. Apparently I'm just using the old degrade the truth tactic. B
:haha: :haha:
Now good old jimmyw has waded in saying I'm spending disinformation and I should be banned. :roll:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

daveBeeston wrote: If i did decide to put in an offer that was successfull i would erect a sign outside that stated "No Carpet fitters,No Freemen,No Sov/Cit's,No Fat Chicks. Quatloosian, Bailiffs, Bankers and Judges Welcome.
So you're ok with Irish?

The essential information group allow you to register a trial account (lasts for one month) and set up an alert for a property search. I've got one set up for Carlton in Nottingham at the moment (I'm curious about when and where the auction is going to take place and also interested to see if I've got my valuation/target price right). If it comes up I will post about it.

I have to admit to having long been tempted by the idea of buying Uncle Tom's cabin, but in part it would be because of the history and my connection to it. But I'm not investing in that area and would probably monitor the auction but not take part in it.
Warning may contain traces of nut
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

PeanutGallery wrote:
daveBeeston wrote: If i did decide to put in an offer that was successfull i would erect a sign outside that stated "No Carpet fitters,No Freemen,No Sov/Cit's,No Fat Chicks. Quatloosian, Bailiffs, Bankers and Judges Welcome.
So you're ok with Irish?

The essential information group allow you to register a trial account (lasts for one month) and set up an alert for a property search. I've got one set up for Carlton in Nottingham at the moment (I'm curious about when and where the auction is going to take place and also interested to see if I've got my valuation/target price right). If it comes up I will post about it.

I have to admit to having long been tempted by the idea of buying Uncle Tom's cabin, but in part it would be because of the history and my connection to it. But I'm not investing in that area and would probably monitor the auction but not take part in it.
The Irish are welcome they tend to bring guiness 8) (unless you mean something different)

I'll have a look at registering with them just to see if they put it up and what its going for before deciding whether or not to bid.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Syf wrote:I've asked a few questions over in goofville with regards to the video that clearly shows Tom there early. (I haven't posted the video) I'll wait for a few of them to get hot under the collar with the usual troll and prove it comments before I drop it on them. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Is that really the case?
It's not Tom's car parked in the Close. At the time that Tom turned up and attempted a ram-raid on the police line at the Elwes Arms there was only a handful of 'supporters' on site. There's no video to show what happened immediately after that. It could be that Tom was let through and walked up to Fearne Chase. Then you see the neighbours video. The 'supporters' hadn't yet made their way up to the second police line. After the removals company moves in he returns to the police lines to whip up the mob.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

It's clearly shows Tom saying that he will have 100s of people to boycott the company. Then the masses are on hand to yet ruin his life further.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

wanglepin wrote: Tom says here pointing towards the removal van man,
I will have hundreds of people boycotting your firm if you lay one hand on my goods
So this means that they hadn't even started loading the van but Tom is quite clearly there shouting his threats and ordering the police to ask for identity and authority of the removal man.
Unfortunately he wasn't wearing his hat, so by GOOFy principles he had no authority.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Origen »

guilty wrote:
Is that really the case?
It's not Tom's car parked in the Close. At the time that Tom turned up and attempted a ram-raid on the police line at the Elwes Arms there was only a handful of 'supporters' on site. There's no video to show what happened immediately after that. It could be that Tom was let through and walked up to Fearne Chase. Then you see the neighbours video. The 'supporters' hadn't yet made their way up to the second police line. After the removals company moves in he returns to the police lines to whip up the mob.
Agree with most of it except the removal van was already there, check the neighbours videos at 5s and look at the numbers on the side and compare them to Gillard's video of the van before they unload it also when she is driving away you can see Tom's car at the police cordon.

On the video where Tom got arrested the removal van had left and the police had changed from a 650ft cordon from Tom's house to only blocking access to Fearn Chase which is why on the neighbours video there is no one of the street that is connected to Fearn Chase and when he gets arrested on the same street she walked to there were people, there was no reason to maintain such a large cordon as the eviction had already happened.

Yes Tom says people will boycott the company but it is hardly proof that he was there beforehand, as the cordon that was in place was 2 streets away, you can check the videos and piece it together using google maps.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Ok If we say Tom was away when the van turned up and Tom arrived hours later, why hadn't the removal men started to load the van in that time? That is a long wait seeing that everything (paperwork etc) was in order and the police were on hand to make sure they were not accosted or harassed in any way. and what was the delay?
The cars are a minor point.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I had a spare 5 minutes so here you go.

https://youtu.be/JiahA9wbzc0