9/15 concert at the Browns

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Famspear wrote:I like the interviewer's reference near the end of the conversation where he compares the arrival of some Ed Brown supporters at the compound to the outpouring of people at the fall of the Berlin Wall.
Fred also found it significant that the recording was taking place at 10:40 am Ed's time. Fred doesn't know his time zones very well, because it was recorded at 9:40 am.
Demo.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Poor Ed. Nothing left but a bunch of indicted or soon-to-be-indicted co-conspirators, Ed being the proximate cause in all cases. No "freedom fest." No more groceries. No more weapons. No more animated discussions where Ed pisses everyone else off and orders them to leave. Woe is Ed.

Give up in meek submissiveness or suicide via confrontation?
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Anyone else hear Ed flush the toilet at the 4:29 mark?
Demo.

Post by . »

No, but I heard Ed flush his "friends" about 5 minutes ago.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Anyone else hear Ed flush the toilet at the 4:29 mark?
Yeah. Literally sh*t comin' out of both ends.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Posted by Old Buck (Jim Hobbs):
Date: Sep 15, 2007 10:23 AM
Subject: Browns Breaking News
Body: Elaine's on the Radio wtprn and Revere she says Armed Marshall's are seaching guest and there cars and turning them back also Dave von klist and a bus load of people have been stopped and turned Back. (the bus may be poker face)
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

If you want to listen to the live report of the road blocks set up by the Marshals.

http://www.wtprn.com/listen.shtml
Demo.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Here's a cell phone picture from the scene, 2:25 PM EDT.

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Truthstalker, shame on you. Go to your room - time out for 10 minutes. Naughty, naughty.

Good marks for humorous creativity, though.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

http://questforfairtrialinconcordnh.blogspot.com/

Listen to the message labeled "Elaine Speaks About Today."
Demo.
gezco

Post by gezco »

Demosthenes wrote:Anyone else hear Ed flush the toilet at the 4:29 mark?
Yes, nice Ed.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

A description from the FreeState flake whose car was impounded:

http://www.keenefreepress.com/mambo/ind ... &Itemid=36
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Courtesy of Ed's supporter, Kat Kanning, we have the notice from the marshals:
In the criminal case of US v Ed and Elaine Brown, the defendants were convicted in the US district court of federal crimes for which they are now subject to a federal warant of arrest. Therefore, regarding the above captioned criminal action,

You are hereby notified that:

1. By order of the US District Court, no one may enter or remain on the property known as 401 Center of Town Road, Plainfield, New Hampshire which is the defendants' residence, without the express authorization of the US Mashals "Service" or its designee.

2. Whoever enters or remains on the property without the express authorization of the US Marshals and or refuses to leave the property may be criminally prosecuted see 18 USC 111 (assaulting, resisting or impeding certain officers or employees), 402 (contempt constituting crimes, 1501 (assault on a process server) and 1509 (obstruction of court orders).

3. Whoever, knowing that an offense against the US has been committed by these defendents, receives, relieves, comforts, or assists both or either defendant in order to hinder or prevent their apprehension, trial or punishment, shall be criminally prosecuted as an accessory to their crimes after the fact, in violation of 18 USC 3.
Seems like Mr Nice Guy has headed south for the winter.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

srqrebel
Free-marketeer Freethinker
Radical

Anyone up for a little righteous civil disobedience?

I would like to organize a peaceful gathering of freedom lovers at the Brown's tomorrow (9/16), as a protest against laws that create victims where none exist, as well as a show of solidarity with the victims of State-sponsored tyranny ... i.e Ed and Elaine Brown, Lauren Canario, etc.

Anyone participating should be prepared to be kidnapped at gunpoint and confined in a cage for an indefinite period of time by a gang of egotistical thugs. If you can't handle that, then this is not for you.

On the other hand, if you are fed up like I am with an out-of-control "government" that does not seek the consent of the governed, and are ready to stand up and be counted as a conscientious objector to blatantly immoral victimless crime laws, consequences be damned... then this is your moment.

As for me, I am prepared to make this stand if others are willing to stand with me. In the event that I am arrested, I will almost certainly lose my job and personal transportation, so I want to be sure it is big enough to be newsworthy. It should also be easier for others, knowing that they are not doing this alone.

If you are interested in participating, you may contact me by private message.

How much are you willing to sacrifice for freedom and justice??
Darwinism in action.
Demo.

Post by . »

Wussy 'patriot' wrote:As for me, I am prepared to make this stand if others are willing to stand with me
What kind of stupid crap is that?

Go for it or don't.

Poor Ed. He's reduced to being supported by some wuss who won't jump off Ed's cliff without a support group of lemmings. Sad. Perhaps even pitiful.

Maybe Ed regrets being such a blowhard that he peeled off his original hard-core supporters, most of whom are now in the jug on federal charges which will probably net most of them more time than Ed will serve.

Of course, we don't know if Ed will be the proud beneficiary of more in absentia charges which might make it a horse-race in terms of total time.

Are there over/under possibilities here? A grid of co-conspirators?
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Hey ENM. The NH Marshals are hotties:

Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:Hey ENM. The NH Marshals are hotties:
Is that where they're hiding all the decent looking guys in the state? Damn.

What do I have to do to end up in protective custody?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

CaptainKickback wrote:
webhick wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:Hey ENM. The NH Marshals are hotties:
Is that where they're hiding all the decent looking guys in the state? Damn.

What do I have to do to end up in protective custody?
Drive up to the Brown's place and insist to the officers that you simply have to deliver the guns, ammo and food up to the Brown's place, just like Brown: Ed told you too?
Dude, I said protective custody, not arrested. If arrested, I'd have to go to prison. If in protective custody, I get to spend a fair amount of time alone with a hot US Marshal. Hopefully long enough to get him drunk and wear down his sensibilities.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

CaptainKickback wrote:I notice the older model Mazda with the LiveFreeOrDie, FreStateProject and Ron Paul bumper stickers. I can't quite make out which state the plates are from.

Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

http://www.unionleader.com/article.aspx ... 2571202b0d
NH woman detained at Brown property

By KRISTEN SENZ
Sunday News Correspondent
2 hours, 37 minutes ago

PLAINFIELD – U.S. marshals detained a New Hampshire woman yesterday after she allegedly refused to obey a court order that forbid anyone from visiting the home of tax protesters Ed and Dr. Elaine Brown.

The Browns, who were convicted in January of felony tax evasion but have so far avoided apprehension by federal authorities, had planned to host a barbecue and concert at their concrete-fortified home on Center of Town Road in Plainfield yesterday. It would have been the third such event since April, when the couple was sentenced in absentia to more than five years in federal prison.

But the U.S. Marshal 's Office set up a temporary checkpoint about half a mile from the intersection of Stage and Center of Town roads, where about a dozen federal, county and local officers identified all motorists traveling on the road and handed out red flyers explaining the court order.

Lauren Canario, 51, a Keene-area resident and a member of the Free State Project, approached the partial barricade around 2:30 p.m. yesterday, U.S. Marshal Steve Monier said.

"She drove up to the checkpoint and was warned at least three times by the deputies that she could not proceed to the Browns ', and the last time she got out of the vehicle and tried to walk past us, so she was arrested," Monier said at the Lebanon police station, where he was using office space yesterday.

Monier said Canario, who was arrested in Connecticut in 2005 in connection with her protest of eminent domain issues, was being held without bail at an undisclosed location until she could be arraigned in Concord on a federal charge.

She was detained for about five hours and charges may be pressed at a later date, Monier said last night.

The charging decision lies with the U.S. Attorney for the District of New Hampshire. Monier said the charge could fall under Title 18 of the United States Code, section 111, which prohibits "assaulting, resisting or impeding certain officers or employees."

The U.S. Marshal 's Office obtained the federal court order, which was only in effect for yesterday, due to concerns about "hazardous conditions" on the Browns ' property, Monier said.

"Ed has talked about booby traps, and we know -- we have other information that there are hazardous conditions on the property," he said.

In a recorded radio interview posted on the Browns ' Web log, Ed Brown said, "I have things in the woods," but did not elaborate.

Ed and Elaine Brown have said repeatedly that if federal authorities show them the law that makes them liable to pay income tax, they will pay all the money the government says they owe.

Monier said yesterday that he doesn 't know how much it has cost the government to conduct ground, aerial and other forms of surveillance of the Browns ' since they sequestered themselves in their home after their January jury trial.

"At some point we 'll have those figures, but I don 't have them today," he said.

Earlier this summer, Monier 's office cut power, telephone and postal service to the Browns ' property. Last Wednesday, federal agents arrested four of Brown 's supporters in four different states on charges of aiding and abetting the Browns. Two of them, 40-year-old Danny Riley of New York and 50-year-old Robert Wolffe of Vermont, pleaded not guilty Thursday in federal court in Concord. The other two, 30-year-old Cirino "Reno" Gonzalez of Texas and 22-year-old Jason Gerhard of New York, have yet to appear in a New Hampshire courtroom.

Monier reiterated yesterday that he wants to avoid a violent clash with the Browns and find a peaceful resolution to the impasse.

"I have no desire to have some kind of violent encounter with Ed Brown or Dr. Brown," he said.

When a radio host asked Elaine Brown earlier this week what it would take for her and her husband to leave their property peacefully, she said the government would have to dismiss all charges against them, according to a blog post on http://www.questforfairtrialinconcordnh.blogspot.com.
Demo.