Guy Taylor - The Magna Carta Man of the UK

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Guy Taylor - The Magna Carta Man of the UK

Post by longdog »

... and where can we get some?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Any ideas what court he appeared in and whether we can get a copy of the judgment? Be interesting to see the details of his latest "win"
Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Origen »

Checking his twitter Hereford court.

His last tweet was 16h ago so he could have been locked up or in the pub drunk.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

YiamCross wrote:Any ideas what court he appeared in and whether we can get a copy of the judgment? Be interesting to see the details of his latest "win"
I'm more interested in seeing the video of him claiming he won and that his summons to the fake courts was all fraudulent in the first place and there was no court seal balancing a ball on its nose.

The bloke is a total failure and an embarrassment and he's proved it in publicizing his own failures time and time again. If and when will he ever learn?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

As I've always thought, and so I have been told, the easiest way to get convicted of trespass, is to well really trespass, and it would seem that wonder bunny here has finally manged to get his wishes. Just how seriously do they treat that in the UK? I do think it is about time that Mr Taylor spent some quality time by himself and then visited a mental health professional.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:As I've always thought, and so I have been told, the easiest way to get convicted of trespass, is to well really trespass, and it would seem that wonder bunny here has finally manged to get his wishes. Just how seriously do they treat that in the UK? I do think it is about time that Mr Taylor spent some quality time by himself and then visited a mental health professional.
These days trespass in a private dwelling house is a criminal offence. It used to be that trespass needed a court order to end so there were lots of cases of squatters moving in places and then fighting the case, meaning delays and therefore rent free accommodation for them. The public got fed up with this eventually and the law was changed in 2012 (I think).
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:It used to be that trespass needed a court order to end so there were lots of cases of squatters moving in places and then fighting the case, meaning delays and therefore rent free accommodation for them. The public got fed up with this eventually and the law was changed in 2012 (I think).
Another case of laws closing us in a little more because a small group of selfish tossers make a nuisance of themselves. Like the Crawford crew turning up in force to prevent a legal, and lawful, eviction of a tosser who won't pay what he owes.

I wouldn't be surprised if they have banged our Guy up, had my fingers crossed. I expect a man who's done time for handling forged notes will be able to do a couple of months standing on his head. Don't expect the boot polish and anti freeze brews will help his head function any better, though.
Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Origen »

notorial dissent wrote:As I've always thought, and so I have been told, the easiest way to get convicted of trespass, is to well really trespass, and it would seem that wonder bunny here has finally manged to get his wishes. Just how seriously do they treat that in the UK? I do think it is about time that Mr Taylor spent some quality time by himself and then visited a mental health professional.
Normally a minor offence which would be a fine and/or community service if i had to guess, this guy trespassed on the queens property and i doubt the person who owns that manor is deemed that important. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-berkshire-17489672

I wouldn't be surprised if they also handed him an ASBO preventing him from entering the area surrounding the house if they feel he will attempt the same stuff again.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

There's a big difference if they are claiming it or using it as their property. I don't think the man in the grounds of Windsor Castle was claiming it had been illegally taken from him by a mortgage company.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

PeanutGallery wrote:Wasn't Dagon Sumerian? Admittedly my only knowledge of that deity comes from having read the pulp writings of HP Lovecraft. An author whose own grip on sanity was probably greater than that of Taylor's followers.
Forgive the off-topic Bible geekery, but, in the Hebrew Bible (Book of Judges, to be particular), "Dagon" is identified as a Philistine deity. Medieval commentators thought Dagon was a fish-god, because dag means "fish" in Hebrew, but modern scholars think it's more likely he was an agricultural/fertility god (dagan is ancient Hebrew for "grain"). (Similarly, the Biblical pagan god "Beelzebub" probably meant "lord of the sky," not "lord of the flies").
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

So the next time we read Lovecraft, we'll find a description of cultists turning into bread?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

It would give a whole new meaning of terror to Shadow over Innsmouth. That's for sure.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

It would give a whole new meaning of terror to Shadow over Innsmouth.
We'd have to re-name it "Night of the Living Bread."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Dr. Caligari wrote:
It would give a whole new meaning of terror to Shadow over Innsmouth.
We'd have to re-name it "Night of the Living Bread."
Is he in prison? i am missing the usual Guy Taylor update from U.K. Column
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Unconfirmed rumours over on GOODF say that he was found guilty of trespass, surprise surprise and the Judge has requested pre-sentencing reports.

Guy on the other hand has stated that he intends to appeal, although I fail to see that he has any grounds, and certainly lodging an appeal won't delay the sentencing process.

While I don't think this will result in a custodial sentence (as I think the court will impose a fine and a restraining order) I would wager that Guy both won't pay the fine and won't obey the order and can see him escalating this. I would imagine that Tom Crawford has been taking copious notes so he can repeat the exact same steps as Guy did on his path to victory :sarcasmon: .
Warning may contain traces of nut
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

PeanutGallery wrote:Unconfirmed rumours over on GOODF say that he was found guilty of trespass, surprise surprise and the Judge has requested pre-sentencing reports.
5:40 onwards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEpIUKTewhg
I wonder if it is a psychiatric report.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

wanglepin wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:Unconfirmed rumours over on GOODF say that he was found guilty of trespass, surprise surprise and the Judge has requested pre-sentencing reports.
5:40 onwards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEpIUKTewhg
I wonder if it is a psychiatric report.
Well it's all becoming clear now. Tom's problems started when a bank manager forged his signature and took out another loan in his name. Since his property was stolen from him he can't be trespassing because really it's still his property because someone in a court somewhere said nothing can be built on nothing. Or something.

The trial was a useful exercise because Guy could call witnesses, one from the CC described a ramshackle computer system and so he proved that County Courts are not run properly and the judges are responsible. Somehow this proves that he couldn't have been trespassing. Plus he exposed a partner of UK Evict as a bully and a blusterer, he admitted the warrant was full of errors etc and they'll be held to account for that. One day. Probably. But the judge didn't rule on that, which was a mistake as it will all come out at the appeal. The solicitors who typed out the offending and incorrect warrant will have public liability insurance and Guy will be claiming on that.

Viable lines of inquiry were not investigated, another glaring error. There was another fundamental error but I'd glazed over by then, all we need to know is the whole thing is based on hearsay and is a travesty of something. Justice, I think, oh, and the courts are out of control.

In the end they nailed Guy because he knew or ought to have known he was trespassing in spite of the fact that he can't have done because it's his property what with it being taken from him by the bank's fraud and as we know, fraud unravels everything and you can't trespass on your own property.

The judge was clearly embarrassed and scuttled out nervously having given his dodgy verdict, the way they do. Another fraudulent judgment, we're seeing law and order break down in this country as the weight of the evidence was obviously in favour of Guy and the judge clearly knew it.

Yep, definitely all the hallmarks of a corrupt system and nothing to do with not servicing his debts. I'd love to see the transcript of that trial. I hope I can get to the appeal, I think this kind of thing has to be enjoyed first hand to appreciate the full piquancy of a man breaking lots of eggs but consistently failing to produce an omelette.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

YiamCross wrote:
Well it's all becoming clear now. Tom's problems started when a bank manager forged his signature and took out another loan in his name. Since his property was stolen from him he can't be trespassing because really it's still his property because someone in a court somewhere said nothing can be built on nothing. Or something ...

... Yep, definitely all the hallmarks of a corrupt system and nothing to do with not servicing his debts. I'd love to see the transcript of that trial. I hope I can get to the appeal, I think this kind of thing has to be enjoyed first hand to appreciate the full piquancy of a man breaking lots of eggs but consistently failing to produce an omelette.
Yes. And it's sunny in Glasgow (thanks Brian)
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
YiamCross wrote:
Well it's all becoming clear........to produce an omelette.
Yes. And it's sunny in Glasgow (thanks Brian)
Damit. I was so wanting to come back with- Actually, it is! But you're right, it's pissing down.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

YiamCross wrote:
The judge was clearly embarrassed and scuttled out nervously having given his dodgy verdict, the way they do.
Yes they always do. Roger Hayes had Judge Michael Peake quacking in his robes when they "arrested " him.