"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

daveBeeston
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by daveBeeston »

YiamCross wrote: What, I wonder, is the hourly rate for true friend legal advice? Does this true friend have public liability insurance to pay out in the event his negligence causes a loss, say of a house?
Any real true friend wouldn't offer legal advice unless legally trained i know i certainly would'nt i would offer my opinion and then strenuously suggest my friend sort appropriate legal council as i would'nt want my actions to cost a friend their house or anything else.

I see Ceylon is back peddling so fast at the moment the Jackson family are considering filing gimmick/copyright infringement for ripping off Michaels moon walk.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Ceylon's excuse for not being at TC's eviction is in here. Start at 37 minutes in.

http://loucollins.uk/2015/07/06/lou-col ... rk-ceylon/

at 46 minutes in he claims he was driven to the location by a driving student on his test and could only be there for an hour.

Questions. Why was he not seen in any of the videos all over YouTube?
Why hasn't he filmed anything on his camera and uploaded it so far, if he was there at all of course?
Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Origen »

Listened to a bit of it and he had probably left before Tom arrived back.

Also cute how he says he hasn't read the judgement because it is in legalise so he just goes by what people tell him and it doesn't somehow click in his brain that they are full of shit, not hard to notice the pattern of people he knows giving legal advice and the people losing their homes. Something surely should click which leads you to ask questions and investigate stuff for yourself but no government is evil is an easy sell for lazy people.

Obvious why his business failed.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

IDIOT wrote:Ceylon's excuse for not being at TC's eviction .... he claims he was driven to the location by a driving student on his test
That is absolute rubbish. UK driving tests takes place on a specific route directed by the examiner, the candidate isn't allowed to detour or help their mates out with a lift to somewhere.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
guilty

Post by guilty »

The whole interview was bollox, particularly when it strayed into fantasies of "FEMA death camps". On the 'driving test' excuse, I think he meant that he was the instructor/designated driver with his student on a refresher before the test.
Of course, one has to wonder why he was encouraging someone to obtain one of those nasty licence thingies.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

classic freemans, you don't need something as there is no law that says you have to, but if i can make money off you, i will help you
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Doesn't that pose a question as to whether Mark is registered to be a driving instructor with the DVSA, as I understand while it's fine for anyone to teach anyone else how to drive for free, when you charge for tuition as a service you need to be properly registered.

If he isn't, it can be considered fraud.
Warning may contain traces of nut
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

am sure you need a driving licence as well
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Don't forget insurance, car tax and MOT's, all things stipulated in Acts which don't apply to Freemen as they don't consent...
guilty

Post by guilty »

FatGambit wrote:Don't forget insurance, car tax and MOT's, all things stipulated in Acts which don't apply to Freemen as they don't consent...
Presumably he had all of those things when he was a 'real' driving instructor (MDA Nottingham Ltd) or when he was hiring out minibuses (A&A Minibuses).
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Isn't presumption how he and the team got Tom evicted?

Dangerous occupation presumption is ;)
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Ceylon as a driving instructor, how would he start?

Ceylon: Ok, now which trafic laws are you consenting to? Speed limits?
Driver: No
Ceylon: Lane markings
D: No
C: Stop signs
C: Yield signs?
C: Driving with insurance?
C: Driving with a Licence?
C: Ok then, lets just see if you can drive. If you show me some basic skills, I will give you your own FMOTL Travel permit, allowing you to travel in any car, free from insurance, and without having to obey any of those pesky trafic laws, that only apply to comercial drivers.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Bones

Metaphyics ? More like Metabollocks

Post by Bones »

BOOM BOOM BOOM CEYLON IS A NASTY PIECE OF WORK !!!!!!!1!

Good Afternoon everyone, I am sure that we are all aware of the video's posted by Ceylon and his bald significant other, about metaphysics and how they both claim that they don't hate anyone and in fact love everyone. Take a read of the below - a semi private online discussion between Ceylon, Danny Bamping and witnessed by two hundred other people and judge for yourselves if this is an expression of love from Ceylon or the start of an emotional breakdown in which he is threatening people with violence.

First the videos

Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnl_hqG0RgU

Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjAODf5gTkE

Part 3
Could not find it

Part 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwblyhK0xpY

Part 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZSAHsVI3n4
Ceylon wrote:[06 July 2015 15:32] Ceylon©™:

<<< you have had your chance bumping next time I see you you will be meeting my fist you had chance to say something at the meeting but stayed quite pretending to be a good girl tom even said I will debate anyone just come and sit on stage and what did you do nothing you spineless shit then when I was talking you went quite again well divvy boy piss me of once more and I will come and see you in person no matter where you are and many more are looking for you just hope I get to you first
Danny Bamping wrote:[06/07/2015 21:43:20] Danny Bamping: only this time - with 'immediate threats of assalt & battery'...with clear cause with intent to harm and cause distress...
[06/07/2015 21:43:34] Danny Bamping: against me...
[06/07/2015 21:43:52] Danny Bamping: there are 292 people in this Skype Room...
[06/07/2015 21:44:28] Danny Bamping: therefore 291 prima facia witnesses
[06/07/2015 21:45:09] Danny Bamping: For the record; I am now in fear of my safety.
[06/07/2015 21:46:53] Danny Bamping: Also for the record and in response to the above; On Saturday, I attended the Bolton meeting and BBQ, I was offered the opportunity to talk and declined howver - Ceylon/Mark Haining and Michael of Helmet & Tom Crawford - all spoke.

I didn't get on the stage when Tom invited about 10 or 15 people who would have joined me; but we did not want to cause controversey nor indeed go through in detail where he went wrong, what he did wrong or the omissions he left out on his video. considering it was less than 48 hours after the mafia and co turned to with no notice; under police emergency powers [hence no need for ANY paperwork] and evicted him. It would have been bad timing, in bad taste and would have spoiled most peoples entire day and people would have left soon after.

[06/07/2015 21:50:23] Danny Bamping: Hence, no one said or did anything to cause any controversey or fall out with anyone.
[06/07/2015 21:50:54] Danny Bamping: When Tom came in - I was the first to buy him a Pint at the bar and I shook his hand.
[06/07/2015 21:51:38] Danny Bamping: There is no point in debating with Ceylon/Mark Haining; as it would purely be a complete waste of time and energy.
[06/07/2015 21:51:53] Danny Bamping: after all; a man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.
[06/07/2015 21:52:23 | Edited 21:52:50] Danny Bamping: It is my intention to pursue legal action to ensure I do not receive any more public [or private] threats from Mark Haining [Ceylon]
Ceylon wrote:[06/07/2015 22:15:16] Ceylon©™: coming to see you soon
So there you have it, far from loving everyone, Ceylon - Mark Haining is a nasty piece of work and threatens to physically harm other people.

More to come about Mark..... :whistle:
Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Origen »

Well played Danny and not really surprising Ceylon responded how he did.

Ceylon and people like him make it so easy for people so in the end it really is like taking candy from a baby.
YiamCross

Re: Metaphyics ? More like Metabollocks

Post by YiamCross »

Bones wrote:
Ceylon wrote:[06/07/2015 22:15:16] Ceylon©™: coming to see you soon
So there you have it, far from loving everyone, Ceylon - Mark Haining is a nasty piece of work and threatens to physically harm other people.

More to come about Mark..... :whistle:
Does Ceylon really put the copyright and TM symbols after his name? Didn't there used to be a country with that there name? Isn't there a programming language with that there name? I'd love to see him bring the weight of his legal expertise to bear on anyone infringing his copyright. In fact I may change my name just to see what he does. New Ceylon perhaps?

What a cretin. Not only stupid but nasty with it. Will any of the loons on Goofy or elswhere care? I somehow doubt it, they're probably all of similar inclination themselves.
LordEd

Post by LordEd »

NYGman wrote:C: Ok then, lets just see if you can drive. If you show me some basic skills, I will give you your own FMOTL Travel permit, allowing you to travel in any car, free from insurance, and without having to obey any of those pesky trafic laws, that only apply to comercial drivers.
D: I don't consent to your assessment. Here's my fee schedule for having a passenger.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

It's handbags at dawn! :lol:
Ceylon and Bamping should stop flirting and get a room.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Hercule Parrot

Re: Metaphyics ? More like Metabollocks

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Danny Bamping wrote:On Saturday, I attended the Bolton meeting and BBQ
There's his mistake, right there. If you associate with nasty, violent people then you can't be surprised if they turn on you.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

British Ceylon is what Sri Lanka used to be called when the British Empire ruled the World.

Kind of an ironic name choice for someone who professes to hate The Crown and Royals so much.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

FatGambit wrote:British Ceylon is what Sri Lanka used to be called when the British Empire ruled the World.

Kind of an ironic name choice for someone who professes to hate The Crown and Royals so much.
Probably explaines his SriLankaC YouTube account (Sri Lanka Ceylon) I wonder what his connection is to the island, and can we send him there (ONe way)?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.