UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by vampireLOREN »

A couple of videos coming up on EFOTB facebook page, Tom introducing the family and a 10 sec clip of Ceylon shouting.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
PeanutGallery

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by PeanutGallery »

It certainly triggers my "THIS IS A SCAM SENSE" largely because the introductory video doesn't actually explain much/anything until after you've joined, you don't know what the challenge is or the requirements for joining, but it promises 'easy money'.

So it's a scam, as for which scam, I'm not that interested in finding out.
Warning may contain traces of nut
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

Its definitely a scam
Quick Start Challenge 3.0 is an interactive coaching program that has come out each year for the past three years and costs a small fraction of the price that the creators charge for their private coaching programs.
Week 1 – Blogging: Laying The Foundations
Week 2 – List Building: The Email List Engine crafting the perfect lead magnet
Week 3 – Traffic: The Traffic Tap
Week 4 – Monetization: The Automated ATM Machine
Week 5 – Bonus: The Quick Start Route To $10,000+ Per Month
http://goorooreviews.com/quick-start-ch ... -0-review/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

vampireLOREN wrote:A couple of videos coming up on EFOTB facebook page, Tom introducing the family and a 10 sec clip of Ceylon shouting.
Just took a peak into the EFOTB Facebook.......and they have moved on the" Freemans Arms " oh sorry Elwes Arms usual shouting at Police Cars...Mobile Phone Filming....Fag Smoking .
TPTB and Lizard People are QUACKING!!!!!!1!!. :haha:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Bones

Post by Bones »

https://www.facebook.com/iamthisone/vid ... =2&theater

latest video, they are getting closer to the house previously known as Castle Crawford.

This guy forgets that he has a krutch to help him walk (I wonder if he is claiming benefits)

Then suddenly remembers

Is that Jimmy's "mum" shouting shame on you ?
Bones

Post by Bones »

I knew these idiots would not be able to help themselves

Especially with those heart wrenching tails of how poor Tom and co have been so badly treated by that evil bank, just because they didn't pay their mortgage. Of course with booze, Craig and Ceylon geeing them up, it was only a matter of time. Watch the clip, Ceylon is at the back of the pack as usual, I think he like it at the back
Origen
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Origen »

vampireLOREN wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:A couple of videos coming up on EFOTB facebook page, Tom introducing the family and a 10 sec clip of Ceylon shouting.
Just took a peak into the EFOTB Facebook.......and they have moved on the" Freemans Arms " oh sorry Elwes Arms usual shouting at Police Cars...Mobile Phone Filming....Fag Smoking .
TPTB and Lizard People are QUACKING!!!!!!1!!. :haha:
Something has happened somewhere Nottingham as i was at families a few miles from where they were and close to Radford police station and heard quite a few sirens around 30-40m ago.

Will keep a look out on the BBC site.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Bones wrote:https://www.facebook.com/iamthisone/vid ... =2&theater
latest video, they are getting closer to the house previously known as Castle Crawford.
Well, that's an unexpected surprise.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Hilarious video of the rabble. I'm surprised the camera wielding nutjob managed to capture any images at all as she was that inebriated. Classy touch from blondie launching an empty fag packet or whatever it was at a Police car. He should have reversed up & cuffed the lout, along with the rest for breach of peace.

I really feel sorry for the long suffering residents.......the landlord won't be complaining though.
:haha:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Looks a bit less than the 5,000 they were expecting, though and no sign of Russell Grant or anyone famous. I must have missed Ceylon, I guess a Z-lister is better than no one. Maybe not.

I somehow doubt the Elwes Arms will be too welcoming since they probably spent all their benefits and most of their bus fare home before they got there, all they'll have left are a few Re. How much business is a chanting crowd of angry drunks going to bring in?

All they can hope to achieve with this nonsense is to encourage the bank to up the spend on security at the house and who's going to be picking up the tab for that? Tom & family. Oh well, hope they're enjoying their day enough to make it worth the price.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Jo Heath

6 police cars one riot van and two bmw x5s , all because we went to show our support ....
You must have missed filming half of them. Watch that clip. The cars are a Range Rover (not an X5), two marked police cars, an X5 and a dog van going in the opposite direction to all the others. But then Tom Crawford and friends seem to share an interest in innumeracy.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

YiamCross wrote:Looks a bit less than the 5,000 they were expecting, though and no sign of Russell Grant or anyone famous. I must have missed Ceylon, I guess a Z-lister is better than no one. Maybe not.

I somehow doubt the Elwes Arms will be too welcoming since they probably spent all their benefits and most of their bus fare home before they got there, all they'll have left are a few Re. How much business is a chanting crowd of angry drunks going to bring in?

All they can hope to achieve with this nonsense is to encourage the bank to up the spend on security at the house and who's going to be picking up the tab for that? Tom & family. Oh well, hope they're enjoying their day enough to make it worth the price.
I wonder if the Celebration "BEANO" is still planned for 23/07/15? . This meeting today was apparently planned to brain storm idea's how to peaceably restore UKAR CASTLE to the Crawford's, looking at this bunch they will need a lot of luck. :beatinghorse:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
YiamCross wrote:Now we know why Tom isn't worried, Craig has pots of cash. He's one of two people who between them have made $1.8 million between them in the last 18 months. What's 40 grand to a man of means, he's probably already bought Tom a new place. I hear there was a nice mansion in Herefordshire up for sale not long ago....

http://quickstartchallenge.com/
Is this an on-line pyramid selling scheme?
Looked genuine to me, I mean no Crawford would be involved with anything dishonest, now would they? And if Craig can earn the best part of $1,000,000 then surely any idiot could? Because, obviously, an idiot has. And we know he wouldn't lie about it, refusing to pay the mortgage is not because they don't have the money, it's a matter of principle. If there's one thing the Crawfords have got, it's principles. In fact that's pretty much the only thing they're going to have after this is all over.
ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross wrote:If there's one thing the Crawfords have got, it's principles.
And to paraphrase Groucho Marx: If you don't like them, they have others.
I am pretty sure the Crawfords don't have principal though. :Axe:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Pig tail can be seen towards the end of the video, camera in hand sporting a smug grin heading back to the bar for another gallon of Stella lager.
ArthurWankspittle

Losleones wrote:Pig tail can be seen towards the end of the video, camera in hand sporting a smug grin heading back to the bar for another gallon of Stella lager.
This ^. At about 2:50 left of centre wearing a drab brown top with white trim.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Is this an on-line pyramid selling scheme?
They appear to be offering to teach people to operate social media spamming & junk mail campaigns, upon payment of certain fees. Lots of drivel about 'driving traffic' and 'monetizing strategies'.

The principal is Dean Holland, one of Craig's Nottingham pals. He reckons himself to be a millionaire who only teaches others through a sense of civic duty, to give something back to the little guy after he's made his fortune. Craig is his right-hand man, so I suppose he must've made a lot of money.... :haha:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

No big news coming out of this, I'm surprised they haven't wandered up Fearn Close to have a bit of a riot yet? Maybe the Police were psyching them with the multiple drive-bys of armed response units and dog teams.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Hercule Parrot wrote:No big news coming out of this, I'm surprised they haven't wandered up Fearn Close to have a bit of a riot yet? Maybe the Police were psyching them with the multiple drive-bys of armed response units and dog teams.
According to Craigy on FB
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... age_bubble
(though not sure if you can get there unless you're "friended"

"About 3 armed response cars, three riot vans and about 15 police cars. Also With undercover police all around!"

and

"We need to stop this! We made them look likee fools!
People seen coppers with their tazers out!!! Thanks to everyone involved! You're all stars!!! X"

My post lasted less than 10 seconds before it was removed and blocked. I think I mentioned that there were snipers on the rooftops, the RAF were on standby with napalm and they'd been infiltrated by the SAS, plus a few other remarks which I felt were perfectly in keeping with their over inflated sense of self importance. They're really having a lot of fun, if only we could say it keeps them off the streets.
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

I can't even bring myself to read the comments within that.. The level of blind stupidity is hard to comprehend. Q