UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Craig wrote:We couldn't be too specific about everything as we had a plan ready for everyone but couldn't reveal it on social media! Due to the "police" getting a heads up !
You had a cunning plan eh, Baldrick? We all knew that, it was obvious what you would try to do.
Craig wrote:Well it turns out.. We had a tip off from someone within the police!!! We knew what was happening literally right before the meeting on the way there! We knew there was a couple of coppers in the room!! And they were prepared all around the area.
So the Police had a quiet word, and said "don't try anything silly, we'll be watching you". Very kind of them.
Craig wrote:Well to "test the waters" we took a stroll to the next pub and what creeped out of the woodwork were... About 3 armed response cars, three riot vans and about 15 police cars. Also With undercover police all around!
But you're so stupid and unimaginative that you still tried to go with 'the secret plan', and they had to put on a little parade to show you what was waiting if you continued. And at that point you sensibly backed down.
Craig wrote:We made them look likee fools!
No, you really didn't. You made them look like professionals who used superior tactics and resources (again) to outflank your little mob of idiots. Well done Notts Police, a very tidy operation.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I see someone on the eviction page has created a new website called

http://corruptedjustice.uk/

Which is aimed at fighting the corruption of banks etc

Funny enough it is all about Tom Crawford, though not surprisingly as the website is registered to someone in Nottinghamshire
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

letissier14 wrote:I see someone on the eviction page has created a new website called

Funny enough it is all about Tom Crawford, though not surprisingly as the website is registered to someone in Nottinghamshire
Love the pic at Bolton - Tom looks like a bad karaoke turn - I can imagine the grand finale;

"The record says
I lost Fearn Chase
'cos I did GOODF wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

(lyrics copyright Ebert, Taylor, Haining & O'Bonkers)
Bones

Post by Bones »

Craig really thought he could use the idiots that attended to retake the family home lost by his Dad not paying his mortgage.

They don't even see that the crawford family had tried to use them all today, just as they used them to defend Castle Crawford previously, when Tom was less than forth coming about the truth about the history of arrears.

Pub crawl ? more like a failed attempt to retake the home leaving craig looking like an idiot and a fool by coming up with a rubbish story to spin the facts

Good one Craig lol
Last edited by Bones on Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Wait, did they try to retake the house while I was napping?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Jeffrey wrote:Wait, did they try to retake the house while I was napping?
That was the plan but they bottled it, due to the police presence. But as per judgment this failure is being spun as some form of success

"We couldn't be too specific about everything as we had a plan ready for everyone but couldn't reveal it on social media! Due to the "police" getting a heads up ! "

Craig it was obvious what you was going to try to do, even soul legend Ray Charles could see what you was planning to do and he has been dead for a few years

"Well to "test the waters" we took a stroll to the next pub and what creeped out of the woodwork were... "

After a few pints for dutch courage, they saw a police car and chickened out Craig's car was in the Tally Ho pub car park, the police should have waited there for him to drive off and then given him a tug

In typical Ceylon style, a lot of shouting and then nothing
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

slowsmile wrote:
letissier14 wrote:I see someone on the eviction page has created a new website called

Love the pic at Bolton - Tom looks like a bad karaoke turn - I can imagine the grand finale;

"The record says
I lost Fearn Chase
'cos I did GOODF wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

(lyrics copyright Ebert, Taylor, Haining & O'Bonkers)
Surely Tom would be more likely to sing "The Winner Takes It All". Which in this case, wasn't him.
Warning may contain traces of nut
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Last edited by littleFred on Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Surely Tom would be more likely to sing "The Winner Takes It All". Which in this case, wasn't him.
Not wearing that hat and exhibiting his usual demeanour.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

So the auction will take place later this week/early next? Anyone got any info on who's selling it?
'Putin's left hand man'
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

JonnyL wrote:So the auction will take place later this week/early next? Anyone got any info on who's selling it?
Can't find it but I did find this: http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for ... 96253.html
Two points: "temporarily removed from the market" - because there's a boarded up shed nearby that keeps attracting rent-a-mob morons?
Needs modernising and they are looking for £110k. Oh dear Tom. Yours is going to a rushed auction ( -20%? -25%?) and needs modernising, shutters removing and dead dogs relocating. What it going to make? £80k? After all the interest, costs, charges, legal costs, bailiffs etc, you should just about have enough left over for one round in the pub. Pyrrhus was a genius compared to you.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
#six

Post by #six »

OMG. I think I have seen it all now. :haha:

From ETFOTB on facebook

Just posted something on Nottingham Polices page and it dawned on me.
They infiltrated the meeting with plain clothes policemen
They had armed response vehicles.
They want to discredit Tom
--
Those cops were allegedly waiting for the moment to start to cause trouble, maybe pull out a weapon and maybe the armed response units would turn up and Tom br accidentally shot , God forbid, or someone else or even the copper, who'd be faking it.
Reason I think this ALLEGEDLY is its been worrying me why they had armed response vehicles waiting. Our cops are known that we don't use lethal force unless necc. Guys swinging samurai swords have less cars out.
Tom I may sound paranoid but please get some kind of protection. A vest or something.
Loads of love and support x
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

No need. Crawford did an excellent job of that himself.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
JonnyL wrote:So the auction will take place later this week/early next? Anyone got any info on who's selling it?
Can't find it but I did find this: http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for ... 96253.html
Two points: "temporarily removed from the market" - because there's a boarded up shed nearby that keeps attracting rent-a-mob morons?
Needs modernising and they are looking for £110k. Oh dear Tom. Yours is going to a rushed auction ( -20%? -25%?) and needs modernising, shutters removing and dead dogs relocating. What it going to make? £80k? After all the interest, costs, charges, legal costs, bailiffs etc, you should just about have enough left over for one round in the pub. Pyrrhus was a genius compared to you.
Its funny what goes through your mind , I just looked at the slide show and assuming the lay out to be similar ? where did they all fit? including the then three dogs, six chickens, and Crawford's.....it must have been a squeeze.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Can't find it but I did find this: http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for ... 96253.html
I have enquired with quite a few auction houses and non have admitted to it being part of any upcoming auction( i think thats because of the family and supporteres whipping up trouble).
Based on the value of the houses in the area of similar size and the possibility of disruption at the auction which will put off buyers im not expecting it to fetch much more than £60-£65K.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
No need. Crawford did an excellent job of that himself.
There is a post on their FB from someone complaining that yesterday while shaking the metal fence they were bitten by a guard dog. Maybe that's why the police arrived.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
I don't think that's Tom's bungalow. It looks very similar, but the windows on Tom's are different and the garage seems to be set back from the road.
Rightmove bungalow.

Tom in front of his bungalow.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

vampireLOREN wrote:Its funny what goes through your mind , I just looked at the slide show and assuming the lay out to be similar ? where did they all fit? including the then three dogs, six chickens, and Crawford's.....it must have been a squeeze.
Interestingly, one Google search I did got me to an info site which implied there were only two adults living at 3 Fearn Close. So, Crawford family lying again? Someone forgot to put themselves on the Electoral Register when they moved back with mum and dad? You shouldn't do that because it affects your credit rating; oh wait, sorry this is the Crawfords we are talking about.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Definitely a different bungalow. On Google Street View you can see Tom's place here (it's the one on the left):

The other bungalow is a few doors away and now has a new fence.

No doubt the shenanigans of the past few years have affected the value of these properties. I bet the neighbours just want an end to the whole sorry mess and for a nice new family to move in - if they're allowed to by the mob.