"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by Hercule Parrot »

vampireLOREN wrote:Now young Steven Spy is appearing tomorrow at Oldham Magistrates 11:00. (Friday)
It is for Council Tax, argument prepared by Roger ( so there is hope for a committal to custody).
Wasn't he locked-up quite recently? Perhaps they've kept his room for him.
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... ed-9193286
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

vampireLOREN wrote:Now young Steven Spy is appearing tomorrow at Oldham Magistrates 11:00. (Friday)
It is for Council Tax, argument prepared by Roger
Roger who?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I assume he means Hayes.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Today could be a good day. I hope that Ceylon now that he has lost so much face over Tom and Peter, goes for gold and after a few drinks leads the charge to retake Castle Crawford, closely followed by Guy 'I love a pint ' Taylor and the two Michaels.

As they break through the fencing the riot squad arrive and arrest them all.

Of course this will never happen, as Ceylon is all talk. He will tell the police that he will arrest them. He won't arrest them , instead he will skulk into thd background as usual.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Jeffrey wrote:I assume he means Hayes.
I really hope it is Roger - I am not a person - Hayes.
It will be interesting to see these arguments he has prepared (for someone else) just to compare them to his own argument when he appeared before Judge Michael Peake. Many will remember that his reason for not paying his council tax was because (1) "Mr Roger Hayes was a legal fiction".(2) The fiction was created via the "misuse of the C'estui Que Vie of 1666".
I have never let MR Roger Hayes forget this clap trap or Roger Hayes for that matter.And both were declared insolvent indefinately with both serving time in prison, and at the same time! what a coincidence! :haha:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

wanglepin wrote: I have never let MR Roger Hayes forget this clap trap or Roger Hayes for that matter.And both were declared insolvent indefinately with both serving time in prison, and at the same time! what a coincidence! :haha:
Does that bump up the prison overcrowding figures? Why didn't MR Roger Hayes agree with Roger Hayes who would do what in future? Or would that have got him moved to the psychiatric wing for talking to himself?
Do we know yet what happened in court yesterday? I couldn't find anything in a quick check this morning.
Last edited by ArthurWankspittle on Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

It is for Council Tax, argument prepared by Roger ( so there is hope for a committal to custody).
I do hope he wears his fake Bobby suit and Pig mask.
Roy the GreenMedia Guru has disappeared off the scene.....that is a real worry, he was due to appear in court on the 06/07/2015 maybe he is locked up? :shrug: :thinking: :shrug:
Steve Spy's usual argument is that council tax supports terrorism ( don't ask) and therefore if he were to pay it he could be locked up for supporting terrorism.
He says this in a video somewhere but life's too short.
As for Roy( where's me shoooos), very worrying indeed. I hope he is ok
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

hardcopy wrote:
Roy the GreenMedia Guru has disappeared off the scene.....that is a real worry, he was due to appear in court on the 06/07/2015 maybe he is locked up? :shrug: :thinking: :shrug:
Steve Spy's usual argument is that council tax supports terrorism ( don't ask) and therefore if he were to pay it he could be locked up for supporting terrorism.
Fine advice you gave that woman about contacting Judge Godsmark QC, I hope she passes it on. :thinking:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

wanglepin wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:I assume he means Hayes.
I really hope it is Roger - I am not a person - Hayes.
It will be interesting to see these arguments he has prepared (for someone else) just to compare them to his own argument when he appeared before Judge Michael Peake. Many will remember that his reason for not paying his council tax was because (1) "Mr Roger Hayes was a legal fiction".(2) The fiction was created via the "misuse of the C'estui Que Vie of 1666".
I have never let MR Roger Hayes forget this clap trap or Roger Hayes for that matter.And both were declared insolvent indefinately with both serving time in prison, and at the same time! what a coincidence! :haha:
I must confess I forgot his surname, I don't have a reason to remember it. But I did have confidence that you chaps would know.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Bones wrote:Today could be a good day. I hope that Ceylon now that he has lost so much face over Tom and Peter, goes for gold and after a few drinks leads the charge to retake Castle Crawford, closely followed by Guy 'I love a pint ' Taylor and the two Michaels.

As they break through the fencing the riot squad arrive and arrest them all.

Of course this will never happen, as Ceylon is all talk. He will tell the police that he will arrest them. He won't arrest them , instead he will skulk into thd background as usual.
Bones, not wishing to be picky but the correct title should now read "UKAR CASTLE (formerly known as Castle Crawford)".
I also believe that a new chant will be used from today replacing "SHAME ON YOU" with "THE SUPPORTERS RAT-ARSED WILL NEVER BE DEFEATED". If I were not banned on srilankerc/markseylon/markceylon I would start a campaign to get you a mention. :shrug: :whistle: :shrug:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

wanglepin wrote:
It is for Council Tax, argument prepared by Roger
Roger who?
Hayes I would guess, who's defence strategies ensure that anyone he advises is completely and utterly rogered at court.

You'd think a man who'd been sent to prison for not paying his council tax would be the last person anyone would want on their defence team, wouldn't you? I mean, that would be almost as crazy as relying on someone with a joke German accent who's lost 200 or so of their own properties to save your bungalow castle and who'd ever go down that "path"? Or hoping to get out of debt by joining a website run by a bloke with a pony tail who spends a lot of time sitting in lay-bys with another bloke and a video camera, aka dogging.
longdog

Post by longdog »

YiamCross wrote:
Hayes I would guess, who's defence strategies ensure that anyone he advises is completely and utterly rogered at court.
Don't forget it was his excellent legal advice that got Elizabeth o-t-f Watson jailed for contempt. Well.. That and the fact she's a delusional lunatic.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

The case has been adjourned until September.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Syf wrote:The case has been adjourned until September.
Yes interesting....back in Court 11/09/15 case adjourned , now it is being claimed as a Victory!.
:thinking:
Bones

Post by Bones »

lol, Ceylon is a complete fruit loop

He complains about what he feels to be a Dictatorship in Nottingham

and then posts

Looks like the only Dictator that is allowed is Mark "Fruher" Haining
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

NYGman wrote:
FatGambit wrote:British Ceylon is what Sri Lanka used to be called when the British Empire ruled the World.

Kind of an ironic name choice for someone who professes to hate The Crown and Royals so much.
Probably explaines his SriLankaC YouTube account (Sri Lanka Ceylon) I wonder what his connection is to the island, and can we send him there (ONe way)?
Haining reveals the source of the name Ceylon.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 71#p402348

Named after a curry.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

I love that we have a new contingent of UK Quatloosers, I'm learning some wonderful new (to an American) slang words.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

vampireLOREN wrote:
hardcopy wrote:
Fine advice you gave that woman about contacting Judge Godsmark QC, I hope she passes it on. :thinking:
Well if Russell Brand isn't going to get involved I think the judge is the best option.
After all, he wrote the victory judgement for Tom.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

hardcopy wrote: Steve Spy's usual argument is that council tax supports terrorism ( don't ask) and therefore if he were to pay it he could be locked up for supporting terrorism.
That argument (that has failed previously) appears to have crossed over from the remnants of the 9/11 & 7/7 "truth" movement.

http://terroronthetube.co.uk/2012/08/03 ... uncil-tax/

Having said that there is a huge overlap between truthers and sovs/FoTL.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

slowsmile wrote:
hardcopy wrote: Steve Spy's usual argument is that council tax supports terrorism ( don't ask) and therefore if he were to pay it he could be locked up for supporting terrorism.
That argument (that has failed previously) appears to have crossed over from the remnants of the 9/11 & 7/7 "truth" movement.

http://terroronthetube.co.uk/2012/08/03 ... uncil-tax/

Having said that there is a huge overlap between truthers and sovs/FoTL.
Wow !...and that guy was a senior intelligence analyst too.