UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by vampireLOREN »

Some Facebook stuff, Young Craig posted a photo of someone's torn up arm. Apparently while rattling the steel mesh fence a bright spark reached in to retrieve his phone which had let slip and the guard dog bit him then proceeded to chew up the phone. Usual comments wanting the dog destroyed.
And a truly wonderful call for help from Russ McGarry on his own FB, you know Russ? two times! he posted at 11:00 pm his local off-licence had the bailiffs in. He needed help as he could not drive as was drunk :haha: :beatinghorse: :haha:
You could not invent this bunch.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
dobble
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by dobble »

Hercule Parrot wrote: There were several 'interesting' unmarked vehicles around, especially the dark unmarked 4x4's. Not the sort of thing that's used for ordinary Police work, and likely to be ARV.
Having been a resident of Nottingham for many years and having called the police to a proper fight (knives and bats rather than drunken idiots...) it was the X5s they sent. They sure as hell didn't mess around when they turned up either!
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

arayder wrote:
Tom added the "cancer survivor" spin on to his original story in order to heighten his victimhood.
"Cancer survivor"? Nah, let us go the whole hog and describe him as a "cancer sufferer". It has more of an effect don't you think?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... sters.html
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

So, they tried to bust into the house and got chewed up by the dog? And it's the dogs fault?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Gregg wrote:I'm a prostate cancer survivor, ..... you say Cancer survivor!!!!! Repossession!!!1!!! Fraud!!21!!! Major Surgery!!3£!!
What about the poor sick dog? No one remembers the dog. Or the chicken. Remember the Ferne Close 6!
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Colin123 wrote:Now as i have noticed that these great unwashed have their phones super glued to their hand continually recording everything, i am shocked that not one of them managed to get any video of these response units at all
There were several 'interesting' unmarked vehicles around, especially the dark unmarked 4x4's. Not the sort of thing that's used for ordinary Police work, and likely to be ARV.

My personal view is that it was a game of posturing and bluff. TC assembled his little mob and set off towards the house he used to own, watching to see what the Police would do. The Police replied with a drive-by parade of nearby units, to show they were ready to respond. TC's mob lost their bottle and sensibly withdrew.

The Police can play this game forever. In the time it takes the Crawfools to muster a mob and whip them into readiness for violent criminal acts, the Police easily can assemble a faster and better defence force to stop them.
I should flippin' hope so, it's what they're paid for. The chances of an ARV producing weapons for that motley crew are slim and none, I imagine they were just unmarked cars that were in the area. Same with tasers, there's as much chance of a copper risking being photographed waving his taser about inappropriately as there is of him having his todger dangling in the breeze. Less, probably.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The Police can play this game forever.
It's almost like they get paid to do it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

vampireLOREN wrote:Some Facebook stuff, Young Craig posted a photo of someone's torn up arm. Apparently while rattling the steel mesh fence a bright spark reached in to retrieve his phone which had let slip and the guard dog bit him then proceeded to chew up the phone.
That's hilarious. I hope they march off to the Police station and file a complaint.

I wonder if Craig has acted wisely by posting lurid photos of the injuries. He wants a mob to help him steal that house, but they're not likely to be encouraged by vivid pictures of the risks involved. "Come with me, and you'll be next for this". Maybe it's time to hire an internet marketing professional to manage the Crawfool's campaign?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

GUTTED, I went to go to the Crawford meeting yesterday, you know, to show my support, but I got the address wrong and I went to the 'Tally No No No No No you lost' instead.
'Putin's left hand man'
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Craig displays his inability to read.
Craig wrote:Someone was attacked by an attack dog yesterday at my parents house... If you're discusted in this feel free to complain!! Remember. All this could happen to you next.

They can't be used on a dwelling!!

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1975/50

Do your job coppers!!!
Common sense suggested he was wrong. Why can't a guard dog be used "on a dwelling"? And what makes a dog a guard dog, rather than a family pet?

That legislation (Guard Dogs Act 1975) doesn't say guard dogs can't be used at dwellings. It gives various rules about using guard dogs at premises, where:
“premises” means land other than agricultural land and land within the curtilage of a dwelling-house, and buildings, including parts of buildings, other than dwelling-houses;
It may need reading twice, but then the meaning is clear. A dwelling-house and its land aren't "premises" within the meaning of this act. A factory would be. So these rules don't apply to dogs at dwellings.

This is typical of the entire Crawford saga. They are incapable of using common sense, or understanding legislation.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

littleFred wrote:It may need reading twice, but then the meaning is clear.
You are forgetting it is legalese where black is white, yes means no, lose means win.....not including a dwelling house is obviously legalese for including a dwelling house. To include one thing is to exclude all others.......equals.....only applies to dwelling houses.
Start to think like an Ebert.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

:brickwall:
I share the same planet as these people.
The property is not secured, it is surrounded by temp fencing
Someone was attacked by an attack dog yesterday at my parents house... If you're discusted in this feel free to complain!! Remember. All this could happen to you next.
Especially if you stick your arm through a fence where there's a guard dog. Also, please explain how you get your arm through a Heras panel fence because I'm sure they are too narrow. But if you tried to get through a gap between panels then that would be different, because then I'd wonder what the hell you were up to.
If my GSD attacked anyone on my property I would be arrested. The law has changed, it is the same for working dogs, regardless. OH unless the dog has been sent in pursuit of a criminal / only if they have been verbally warned. ( By law enforcers, not privately owned dogs ) So my insurance has sky rocketed as from April this year, sadly this has made me decide to neuter my dog. I stand by my first statement, no working dog should attack unless commanded, they can hold, but not attack
Ah but it wasn't a working dog it was an attack dog, Craig says so. Secondly Ronnie "knows F A" Dewison you are almost completely wrong. http://blogs.rspca.org.uk/insights/2014 ... aLIzfDZepQ

Back to the first quote. Bit of a dilemma for the Crawfords there because if it is "their" house they'll have to explain why they allowed an attack dog to be running round it.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

This is making the rounds on Militia forums:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20aPHGXJk4E

Dude in Michigan about to get into an armed stand off over an eviction. Not clear on whether there's a SovCit angle since I just caught it. Might deserve own thread?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

I wonder if Eberts review and revise will be processed before Tom's former home is auctioned?
'Putin's left hand man'
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Facebook Eviction fraud of the bank has become a closed group. It has 4239 members, so only those folk will be privy to whatever is discussed behind closed doors.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

And they've purged two of my moles. Bastards.
#six

Post by #six »

littleFred wrote:Facebook Eviction fraud of the bank has become a closed group. It has 4239 members, so only those folk will be privy to whatever is discussed behind closed doors.
Damn. There goes my fun.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Strange that, as being a public group made it easier for the intellectually challenged to find them. Maybe they have a deal with the retarded admin on BTBATB to refer the desperate in need of some FMOTL help in Tom's direction.
'Putin's left hand man'
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

littleFred wrote:Facebook Eviction fraud of the bank has become a closed group. It has 4239 members, so only those folk will be privy to whatever is discussed behind closed doors.
This is a group for people to stand in solidarity to save Tom and Sue Crawford from eviction.
Better delete it then.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Amanda Pike
21 mins
I have made the group closed for a while, because quite frankly our groupie was being abit ott so lets hide away from him for abit lol that wont go down well, but anyway folk can still find the page smile emoticon x

I'll keep you posted if you want but frankly, as you can see from the above, you're not missing much.