"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by YiamCross »

fat frank wrote:
Ceylon is back on facebook now as Peter Charles, posting his usually BS and causing arguements
Found lots of show jumping, no Ceylon. Are you sure about that name?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

YiamCross wrote:
fat frank wrote:
Ceylon is back on facebook now as Peter Charles, posting his usually BS and causing arguements
I assume it's this one. Can't see the posts but it has all the hallmarks although nothing to indicate that it is Ceylon.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 39&fref=ts
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

There are videos of Ceylon and his followers doing jumps in front of an audience to see who has the best form?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
YiamCross wrote:
fat frank wrote:
I assume it's this one. Can't see the posts but it has all the hallmarks although nothing to indicate that it is Ceylon.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... 39&fref=ts

yea that's him
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

In case anyone was curious as to what the letter to Ceylon says:

NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Jeffrey wrote:In case anyone was curious as to what the letter to Ceylon says:

This looks like it will end well... :sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I've not been following this saga and I can't stand more than 10 seconds of this dribbling prat's videos but I don't see how they could enforce condition B or G without a court order of some sort.

A is "their house their rules" and C, D, E & F are criminal matters so he can't do them anyway... Even if he does if you see what I mean.

UNLESS... He's a council tenant in which case they would all be a breach of his tenancy agreement which would contain a "Don't be a wanker to other tenants or council employees or you're out" clause. Well... My tenancy has a clause like that anyway.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
GaryBale
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by GaryBale »

B, C and D are unacceptable.

This was just a letter though, so it's really just an aggressive request? I doubt they can force videos to be removed unless a law's been broken.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Jeffrey wrote:In case anyone was curious as to what the letter to Ceylon says:
I think the letter was actually sent to Mickey Summers but Ceylon couldn't miss the opportunity to be an a***hole of himself.

New video from Sack 'n' Crack - note the T-Shirts and general craziness - have to divert from Tom's case somehow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT0aV5XiiFY
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Some of his videos were taken down by YouTube for deformation.

I can't remember the exact phrase but it was along the lines of 'this video is no longer available after a complaint of deformation from Nottingham City Council'.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

the council will prob use terrorism laws, and get what they want
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

fat frank wrote:the council will prob use terrorism laws, and get what they want
I can't see why they'd have to, there are others enough to choose from in criminal and civil law. Shame they have to waste so much time, effort and money on dealing with a pratt like this, though.

I have tried to get into the mindset of someone who could believe this strawman crap but I get severe claustrophobia. Surely giving any of it more than brief consideration before dismissing it as completely crazy should be grounds for committal through lack of mental competence to manage their affairs & a guardian appointed.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

I know a few who are well in to it, you cant talk to them, they are convienced that the police helicopter is after them, any police car is after them, if there internet doesn't work, then its the feds shutting them down, they think they can pay all there bills with A4V, yet keeps doors locked all the time because of bailiffs, claim acts don't apply to them, only the human rights act, JSA act and Housing benefit act, bascailly just a bunch of freeloads, who all smoke pot
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

longdog wrote:I've not been following this saga and I can't stand more than 10 seconds of this dribbling prat's videos but I don't see how they could enforce condition B or G without a court order of some sort.

A is "their house their rules" and C, D, E & F are criminal matters so he can't do them anyway... Even if he does if you see what I mean.

UNLESS... He's a council tenant in which case they would all be a breach of his tenancy agreement which would contain a "Don't be a wanker to other tenants or council employees or you're out" clause. Well... My tenancy has a clause like that anyway.
The Council could enforce B and G by making a claim against Ceylon and Mickey Summers for Libel, requiring them to prove that the current council are paedophiles, however I would suspect that a better pursuit would be to use the Protection from Harassment Act 1997, as the acts contained in the video would constitute one act of harassment and the uploading would potentially be a second.

Equally I can recall that Ceylon uploaded a video where he was outside a council officers house and got into an altercation with his neighbours (as Ceylon's rantings were upsetting the ambience and more importantly local children), this it could be argued could make someone fearful that violence might be used against them, certainly it was deliberately targeted towards the officer involved and sent a very clear message that was "We know where you live".

Ceylon is on very thin ice with Nottingham council, if he keeps this up he will be seeing the inside of a cell.
Warning may contain traces of nut
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
New video from Sack 'n' Crack - note the T-Shirts and general craziness - have to divert from Tom's case somehow.

"Slavery is legal, though it is not lawful. You need to discover the difference between legal and lawful"

Well here's the news, slavery is illegal in the UK and even if it weren't made so by UK statutes it would be covered by the European Human Rights Act.

The difference between legal and lawful as far as I can tell is anything they don't like is not legal or lawful and anything they do is lawful whether or not it's illegal. I think that could stand as a definition of lawful unless anyone has a better idea.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

fat frank wrote:I know a few who are well in to it, you cant talk to them, they are convienced that the police helicopter is after them, any police car is after them, if there internet doesn't work, then its the feds shutting them down, they think they can pay all there bills with A4V, yet keeps doors locked all the time because of bailiffs, claim acts don't apply to them, only the human rights act, JSA act and Housing benefit act, bascailly just a bunch of freeloads, who all smoke pot
Don't forget also that YouTube subtracts thousands of views from their videos too. Mental
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Normal Wisdom wrote:I think the letter was actually sent to Mickey Summers but Ceylon couldn't miss the opportunity to be an a***hole of himself.
That is correct Normal. I did say sometime ago that Summers would be Mark Haining Ceylon's next stooge ( seeing that their might be a cut of compensation in it for him should Summers ever get his case to a court room). Although Mark Haining has done some things with Summers in the past Summers has been on the back burner during the Crawford soap saga SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!.
He had lined up Summers when Crawford case started to go tits up. He is trying to divert attention away from Crawford's downfall and the big part he played in it.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

This is what I said when this video was first posted here back June 2
wanglepin wrote:Mickey Summers;
Come on out know and talk about your paedophile ring...... Wait until your neighbours hear about your paedophilia....... Your neighbours are coming out now, they will all know about your paedophilia...... I won't go away because this is where the beast of Nottingham lives.
He could be looking at some serious charges here while Ceylon Mark Haining stands on the sidelines behind his camera and no doubt lapping it up.
I bet Ceylon hasn't even considered the serious repercussions this could have on this guy’s wife and children.
https://youtu.be/VFjuhcDnkeE?t=1s
EDIT: I notice Ceylon Mark Haining, the guy behind the camera hasn't put his name to this one.
It now appears going by those bullet points posted above that some part of what I had said has come to fruition. I hope Mark Ceylon Haining gets dragged in over this too.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Normal Wisdom wrote:..

The tee shirts!! Are they coming out at last? If not their joke has rather rebounded on them I fear.
Bones

Post by Bones »

YiamCross wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:..

The tee shirts!! Are they coming out at last? If not their joke has rather rebounded on them I fear.
Cheeky so and so's they can't even be original, those t-shirts are meme's that I have posted on here.. They could not even give me a mention :shock: