UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

hardcopy wrote: its always a joy to read your comments .
Is that because it reminds you that it is a greater joy to not read his comments?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

'Putin's left hand man'
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

pigpot wrote:I thought It wasn't okay to be a rent-a-potty-mouth here. "Fuckwit" indeed. Thanks "Arthur" cleverly cloned as "Wankspittle".
Oh dear I swore. I'm teaching the ex-colonials English. Please reply with a better description of Ceylon. (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fuckwit) Fuckwit has so much succinctness and brevity compared to "deluded moron with Napoleon complex best imagined as Capt Mainwaring but with only one subordinate and without the ability to run a small bank branch".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

Jeffrey wrote:Is Cak (or it it Mak), so completely f*cking detached from reality that he honestly thinks the one day eviction cost £500,000?
I couldn't sit through all that drivel. Did bumchum say attempted to evict Tom for the third time? Looked like a pretty successful "attempt". Ditto, who said Ceylon got arrested? I don't recall that being speculated about anywhere. If the eviction did cost £500,000 then it comes off Tom's account. Tom will be FREE to spend the rest of his life with minus £400,000 plus interest following him everywhere. SUCCESS!!!!1!!!!
In fact, did either of them actually say anything in that 15 minutes of drivel that was actually true?
Last edited by ArthurWankspittle on Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

Just a reminder to everyone, this guy has been charged but is yet to appear in front of the Magistrates. Please don't go saying things that may affect the case on public forums especially if you are within the jurisdiction of England and Wales.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:Is Cak (or it it Mak), so completely f*cking detached from reality that he honestly thinks the one day eviction cost £500,000?
I couldn't sit through all that drivel. Did bumchum say attempted to evict Tom for the third time? Looked like a pretty successful "attempt". Ditto, who said Ceylon got arrested? I don't recall that being speculated about anywhere. If the eviction did cost £500,000 then it comes off Tom's account. Tom will be FREE to spend the rest of his life with minus £400,000 plus interest following him everywhere. SUCCESS!!!!1!!!!
In fact, did either of them actually say anything in that 15 minutes of drivel that was actually true?
Ceylon being arrested was posted up by someone on Facebook on the day of the eviction, then I believe it did get mentioned here. Unlike the other arrests however their was no video of the event and this made it seem unlikely and just an example of the internet rumour mill going off.

I think both of them are detached enough from reality to both believe the eviction cost £500,000, remember these videos are rehearsed and quite possibly scripted.

I believe that the costs of the policing operation in regard to Hooper will have been substantial. But I am not sure that Tom will be liable for these (even though he was the cause of them having been incurred). However what is interesting is that at around the 6:40 mark in the video, Ceylon gives an accurate explanation of what an endowment policy is. KaK has already pointed out that it was an Endowment interest only.

Ceylon thinks the bank lost the Endowment Policy, however we know this not to be the case. The fact is that Tom and Sue stopped paying it a long time ago and the policy was surrendered with £178 being credited to the account.

Cak and Mak then attempt to argue that people have claimed that Tom didn't pay the mortgage since 1993, that is a misunderstanding of what has been claimed (which is based on the findings of fact in the Judgement), which was that Tom kept paying the interest only portion but stopped paying for the endowment policy. They don't seem to answer this point or understand precisely what the allegation against Tom is.

However they do understand the point in regard to what an Endowment mortgage is/was and that it involved two policies.

Finally only the most deluded conspiracy theorists could possibly believe that an eviction of a man for non-payment of a mortgage would be a stepping stone towards a totalitarian state.

Edit to add: I'm not the only one to point out the Endowment issue, YouTube commentator "Doazic" who has produced some excellent video's covering all aspects of Freetardation posted this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h00_UVf-Sa8. Have to ask if Doazic is anyone here? If so I do enjoy your channel and keep the video's coming.
Warning may contain traces of nut
ArthurWankspittle

PeanutGallery wrote:I believe that the costs of the policing operation in regard to Hooper will have been substantial. But I am not sure that Tom will be liable for these (even though he was the cause of them having been incurred).
Tom isn't responsible for the costs of the police operation, that's just part of police costs. He is likely to be paying for all court costs, security, transport and storage costs though which, depending on who you believe on here, will leave him with between a few thousand left over to a few thousand of debt.
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:I believe that the costs of the policing operation in regard to Hooper will have been substantial. But I am not sure that Tom will be liable for these (even though he was the cause of them having been incurred).
Tom isn't responsible for the costs of the police operation, that's just part of police costs. He is likely to be paying for all court costs, security, transport and storage costs though which, depending on who you believe on here, will leave him with between a few thousand left over to a few thousand of debt.
I'd say the last 4 weeks (is it that long?) has probably cost circa £10,000 for on site security as a minimum
Erecting Fencing etc prob £1,000 - £2,000
Transport and Storage Costs £1,000 - £2,000

Unfortunately, in situations like this, it really does become a licence to invoice and invoice and invoice.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

pigpot wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:Look at Tom, he was stitched up like a kipper by his advisers, so much so that he STILL thinks he won at court and that the bank has stolen his house. He won't take any action against Ebert or Taylor and in fact has joined them in trying to spread the gospel. Tom doesn't think Guy or Ebert have any responsibility for costing him his home.
Tom volunteered to be stitched up, he started believing in the Freeloader woo-woo some years back. You can question why he took advice from:
Ebert - bankrupt failure and one of the few vexatious litigants in England. Can't recall him winning any cases.
Guy Taylor - fraudster and loser of several properties.
Celyon - general rent-a-mob fuckwit who runs round shouting paedophile at anyone who disagrees with him. Spends his time moderating GOODF and making Freeloader videos in a car with a male friend.
But you can't deny him the right to do so. He now has the result he deserves. Ceylon already appears to have moved on, what with no mention of the Crawford situation in his last video.
I thought It wasn't okay to be a rent-a-potty-mouth here. "Fuckwit" indeed. Thanks "Arthur" cleverly cloned as "Wankspittle".

Just imagine the swears that people can come up with. "Effing" Pathetic.................. Seriously. Does this site and the "top brass" have any"?

Having swears? How NOT grown UP...........
A reminder to our British participants (I'm looking at you Wankspittle and Hardcopy). Pigpot is under moderation so that any off-topic or just batshit crazy posts get moved to the Pigpen.

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=10659

I've already moved a posting he made to the Dean Clifford discussion this morning. Responding to his pointless comments, as you have done here, only encourages him to respond in kind. It serves no purpose and just adds to our workload. Keep in mind if I move his posting I'll also move your responses so that you can all play in the Pigpen together. Is that really the kind of place you want your posts to end up?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

When did Tom get to be a pensioner let alone 70? I thought he was 64.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

PeanutGallery wrote: ... I think both of them are detached enough from reality to both believe the eviction cost £500,000, remember these videos are rehearsed and quite possibly scripted.

I believe that the costs of the policing operation in regard to Hooper will have been substantial. But I am not sure that Tom will be liable for these (even though he was the cause of them having been incurred). However what is interesting is that at around the 6:40 mark in the video, Ceylon gives an accurate explanation of what an endowment policy is. KaK has already pointed out that it was an Endowment interest only.

Ceylon thinks the bank lost the Endowment Policy, however we know this not to be the case. The fact is that Tom and Sue stopped paying it a long time ago and the policy was surrendered with £178 being credited to the account.

Cak and Mak then attempt to argue that people have claimed that Tom didn't pay the mortgage since 1993, that is a misunderstanding of what has been claimed (which is based on the findings of fact in the Judgement), which was that Tom kept paying the interest only portion but stopped paying for the endowment policy. They don't seem to answer this point or understand precisely what the allegation against Tom is.

However they do understand the point in regard to what an Endowment mortgage is/was and that it involved two policies....
It would be hard for Colon and his mate to ignore what so many people have finally identified as the key issue of the case (the endowment policy). However, as they have done so many times before, that is merely a jumping off point for total fabrication and lies designed to hide the truth of the situation. Colon knows that nobody has suggested that Tom has not paid his mortgage since 1993 but claims that simply because it is so nonsensical that they can easily dismiss the "trolls, shills and agents". I very much doubt that it will convince anybody that isn't already on Tom's side but Colon is clearly in damage limitation mode at the moment.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

'Colon' :lol:

He claims to have been there twice during the eviction day yet isn't seen in any of the videos from 2nd July as far as i can see.

Normally he'd be there with his GOODF banner but given the zero notice I can overlook his promo opportunity this time but the question begs why is he not seen in any of the videos shouting his mouth off about corruption and the usual garbage he spews?

If anyone can correct me with a video that shows him there on the 2nd July I'd appreciate it.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Just a reminder to everyone, this guy has been charged but is yet to appear in front of the Magistrates. Please don't go saying things that may affect the case on public forums especially if you are within the jurisdiction of England and Wales.
Are we allowed to comment on videos, like the one which shows his actual moment of arrest, which have been posted on YouTube since the moment of his arrest?

Comments along the lines of, say, when told by a copper to stop doing something he considers to be provocative and racist then, whether you agree with his assessment or not, it's best to stop doing it rather than doing it again right in his face. Would they be acceptable?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

When is the auction , anyone?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

guilty wrote:So what really happened at Tom Crawford's the other day?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=you ... mUNhRS9aZE
I don't think you are going to find out from this....
A bit confused, it's us slave taxpayers' money paying for the police operation? Now colour me stupid, but I thought slaves didn't get paid, that's surely one of the main defining features of slavery. So how do slaves get a tax bill?

Sorry, just another dumb question from an agent slave infiltrator shill troll. And proud of it.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

wanglepin wrote:When is the auction , anyone?
Some say Wednesday but I have my doubts that they'll get away with selling it without at least some publicity, I mean, how can they claim to have got the best price for it if it's not advertised anywhere? Sticking it into an auction catalogue at the last minute probably wouldn't cut it.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Thing is though with all that has gone on to date with the certainty of loads of endless litigation against the new owner what could be considered the best price? B&B will obviously want to cover as much as is owed to them through the sale, it is possible that a private agent has been given a couple of weeks to sell it to those on their books who might be interesed in properties like Tom's in the area etc but it'll need to go under the hammer, it'll have to be quick too as that security isn't cheap, all of that will factor into the equation. Next local auction isn't till September after this week.

If they gave an agent 3 months to sell the house and nobody bought it, with 24hr security at the house costing est £2k pwk Tom could end up owing another £30k and it'd still need to be sold through auction after that.
'Putin's left hand man'
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

JonnyL wrote:Thing is though...
If they gave an agent 3 months to sell the house and nobody bought it, with 24hr security at the house costing est £2k pwk Tom could end up owing another £30k and it'd still need to be sold through auction after that.
Sound fair to me, but I'll be surprised if he has enough equity in the house to pay for everything he owes so far without adding to it. So I guess they have a legitimate claim to be getting the best deal for the Crawfords if htey unload it quickly without publicity. Let's face it, if they advertise it there's probably a few die hard morons left who'll turn up to try and stop the auction.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

PeanutGallery wrote:
YiamCross wrote:Clear indication of how unfettered access to morons with attitude inevitably leads to disaster.
This is where I believe the law or the courts should be taking steps to curtail the activity of Tom's advisers by refusing them the rights of audience.
No, let them appear. But publish all the judgements on www.bailii.org so that the scale of their incompetence is visible to all. The circulation of the Godsmark judgement was vitally important in discrediting TC's lies (to himself and to others).
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

GH132 wrote:Pigpot is loose again ... Remember don't feed him everybody
Not for me, he isn't. I found a button marked "foe" and he disappeared like Jimmy Hoffa.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.