Hitler is told of deserters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9BxxC0nfrc
JonnyL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by JonnyL »

guilty wrote:
fat frank wrote:the act they are referring to is the guide lines for taking control of goods, where it classes certain people as vulnerable, so bailiffs cant touch them
Ah! In that case the Crawfords may have a point - one of the definitions of a 'vulnerable person' in the Ministry of Justice guidelines is:
those who have obvious difficulty in understanding, speaking or reading English.
:haha: :haha:
'Putin's left hand man'
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

wanglepin wrote:I enjoyed this one.

:haha: Did someone here make that? There's no space between Fat and Gambit, it was eaten, hence the name :lol:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

FatGambit wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9BxxC0nfrc
:haha: Did someone here make that?
I don't know but this was the best line
Ceylon and the gay pansy twat still say we won!!!
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Syf wrote:£300 per month over 300 months is £90,000 so where did they get £130,000 from :?
In 2012 the monthly payment to B&B was £302 per month. However, on average, they almost certainly paid more than £300 per month to B&B. Not all of this would have been interest but the interest rate did fluctuate considerably over the 25 year period. The figure for the number of times Tom has paid for the house has slowly increased over the last 18 months when in fact the answer is that he has paid for the house 0 (zero) times because he hasn't repaid any of the loan capital.

Of course none of this has anything to do with the monthly endowment policy premium which idiots like Colon and some of Tom's other supporters are (intentionally or otherwise) mixing up with the interest payments in order to confuse the situation. As Letissier said this would have been a much smaller amount than the interest payments.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

wanglepin wrote:
FatGambit wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9BxxC0nfrc
:haha: Did someone here make that?
I don't know but this was the best line
Indeed, I was quiet literally crying with laughter watching it.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

wanglepin wrote:I enjoyed this one.

Brilliant!! :haha: :haha: :haha:
'Putin's left hand man'
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

I see there's been no 'Response' from bellend Ady since before the eviction. Anyone know of his whereabouts? Or has he gone back to his desk job at B&B?
'Putin's left hand man'
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
Syf wrote:£300 per month over 300 months is £90,000 so where did they get £130,000 from :?
In 2012 the monthly payment to B&B was £302 per month. However, on average, they almost certainly paid more than £300 per month to B&B. Not all of this would have been interest but the interest rate did fluctuate considerably over the 25 year period. The figure for the number of times Tom has paid for the house has slowly increased over the last 18 months when in fact the answer is that he has paid for the house 0 (zero) times because he hasn't repaid any of the loan capital.

Of course none of this has anything to do with the monthly endowment policy premium which idiots like Colon and some of Tom's other supporters are (intentionally or otherwise) mixing up with the interest payments in order to confuse the situation. As Letissier said this would have been a much smaller amount than the interest payments.
£300 when interests rates are 0.5% - 1% .... most of the 1990's and early 2000's rates were up near 7% ish ....
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

of course the amounts would have fluctuated over the term as interest rates rose and fell, even so all these payments came out of Toms account, the endownment was being paid via Sues account. so where are Sue's bank statements to show the the capital has been paid?
I notcied Ceylon mentioned that B&B lost the endowment :roll: after if was cashed i think i'm right in saying that the bank is only obliged to keep the paperwork for 6yrs anyway..
longdog

Post by longdog »

wanglepin wrote: I don't know but this was the best line
While I agree he's a twat I would have expected people on here to have known better than to use somebody's sexuality as an insult.

Ceylon and his 'friend' would be twats whether they were straight or gay and the 'I think he's his boyfriend' comments don't do the people making them any credit to be honest.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I think it's likely the endowment policy was a low-cost with profit endowment policy or a low-start with profit policy, so I think it's unlikely the premiums, in the 1980s and 1990s, would have been more than about £40 a month. I worked for a building society in the 1980s, and this was the most popular way for people on modest incomes to support an interest-only mortgage. There's a useful explanation of the different types of polices here:

https://www.sellingmyendowment.co.uk/Home/PolicyType
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

It had to be the favourite chicken that went missing.
Various mistakes were made in Toms cancer operations.
There are issues concerning the treatment of Sue's mother.
They were swindled by the banks.
Is there a pattern here ?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

I agree there is a pattern, I wonder did they ever have whiplash?. They can't trip over the carpets
I mean the mans a flooring guru.
Hardcopy is now a " Scalawag" highly suitable I feel. :haha:
And Betty? Ummm she could have ended up between two slices of pitta bread , with salad....
covered in scrumptious chilli sauce :thinking: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I did see a post earlier today on facebook that Tom is on his travels again today helping someone else.

:brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

letissier14 wrote:I did see a post earlier today on facebook that Tom is on his travels again today helping someone else.

.....'to lose their home'. I cannot imagine the advice he is giving them.The results will be interesting.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

letissier14 wrote:I did see a post earlier today on facebook that Tom is on his travels again today selling snake oil to someone.

Fixed that for you

Has anyone found out which auction house/company is selling UKAR castle as none of the ones i've registered with or looked at their online catalogues are admitting to it or advertising it in upconming auctions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

PeanutGallery wrote:Edit to add: I'm not the only one to point out the Endowment issue, YouTube commentator "Doazic" who has produced some excellent video's covering all aspects of Freetardation posted this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h00_UVf-Sa8. Have to ask if Doazic is anyone here? If so I do enjoy your channel and keep the video's coming.
Seems Haining has taken the video down.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Mark consents to Copyright law? Funny :) I am sure he respects all Copyright laws
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

letissier14 wrote:I did see a post earlier today on facebook that Tom is on his travels again today helping someone else.

Tom actually works for the Auction houses, he's drumming up business for them.