UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by littleFred »

YiamCross wrote:Do not, under any circumstances try to follow the link ...
Fortunately, we can't follow the link because it is broken. Hint: if you copy-paste a text link that contains "... ", it will no longer be a valid link.
YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by YiamCross »

Okay, who wants to see the lovely Amanda's response to the verdict of the grand jury?

Warning, those of a grammatical disposition, especially anyone with a hieghtened sensitivity to the greengrocer's apostrophe, should rinse & insert the ball gag and hammer 6" nails through their hands befoer attempting to read it. If I decide to inflict it on you.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Oh ffs, how does she do it?

Amanda Pike you cant get away from the truth no matter who you are!

Unless of course your name is Crawford then you never allow yourself to come into contact with it.
Slowpoke
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Slowpoke »

I can see perhaps why the elder Crawfords fell for this, seeing another 25 years of debt at retirement age, enrage fueled by those who would see nothing but self benefit in exploiting them. However, their moronic kids should have been there to put down a foot and lead them down the correct path. I would not want them looking after me when I became of an age where I could no longer look after myself without the help of family.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Sorry, I apologise. It's not the lovely Amanda but you'll still need the ball gag and hands firmly nailed to the table.

Danny Bamping
41 mins
From Tom Crawford 2 hours ago...
Hi all
We cannot believe that it is a whole year since our 1st non eviction and what a year it has been and I am sure you will agree that we certainly have had our ups and downs however they are ups and downs we the family most certainly could not have got through without your help our new extended family " You"...
Something very special happened on the 23rd July 2014 & 23rd January 2015 a group of wonderful amazing people came together to help our family and the moment we all met was like we had known each other all our lives and was mean't to be, people described the two Non evictions like a festival and whilst the 2nd of July 2015 was a horrendous, hideous and a most shocking eviction day something good did happen that day because a light was beamed on the criminality of those that we entrust to uphold the law of this Land and they did it for all to see in all their glory. What shined much more brightly though was the help received from those amazing people who came to our aid at such short notice on the Police lines and who have documented and shared their stories of that Day, we also applaud all the wonderful messages and continued support in whatever capacity we have received since that day, we are humbled by you all and thank you from the bottom of our hearts and cannot wait until we meet again.
Today the new's of the peoples Grand Jury and the document was presented to the people a new beginning in these difficult times the 22nd July 2014 will go down in history as a watershed case when Common law Grand Jury's were reintroduced to protect the people from tyranny, the powers that be claim that the Grand Jury's were abolished in 1933 ? whilst remained dormant they still have existed to be reignited in Nottingham yesterday, but one thing still stands as Fact that COMMON LAW existed before Parliament, Common Law has and does reign SUPREME. So Please please please share this document far and wide and let it reach every part of this world in order to make it a better place for all of us. We have a message for those who wish to defeat us we will never ever back down.
We are still looking for as many peace keepers to come forward, Love to you all our friends........
Tom, Sue, Amanda, Nicole, Craig & family X
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Such sweet irony if only they could see it on EFOTB!!!!1!!!!

Handley Karen

EMILYSQUOTES.COM
2 hrs · Like · 2
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Tom Crawford wrote: the 22nd July 2014 will go down in history as a watershed case when Common law Grand Jury's were reintroduced to protect the people from tyranny....
He's now as far gone as Ebert. Totally lost touch with reality. Soon he'll march up there with his pretend judgement and wave it at the security guards, and when they treat it with the contempt due for a werecheque he'll try and arrest them. The police will come, and he'll demand that they carry out the pretend judgement or be in contempt of the pretend court. They will also face arrest for their genocidal treason.

The great thing is that someone will video it, and we can all enjoy the show. My favourite part is when Sweaty Sue starts yelling "this is our fucking house! We paid for it!"
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I hope security at the house and the Police are aware of this planned festival. House close by, hot day, lots of ale and a few rousing speeches to rally the troops and remind them of the verdict handed down by "the Grand Jury." What could possibly go wrong? I would not put it past Tom either given his latest deluded missive, exclusion order or not, to put in an appearance, even a fleeting one to stir things up a little more.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Skeleton wrote:I hope security at the house and the Police are aware of this planned festival. House close by, hot day, lots of ale and a few rousing speeches to rally the troops and remind them of the verdict handed down by "the Grand Jury." What could possibly go wrong? I would not put it past Tom either given his latest deluded missive, exclusion order or not, to put in an appearance, even a fleeting one to stir things up a little more.
Can Tom attend via Skype?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Tom Crawford wrote: the 22nd July 2014 will go down in history as a watershed case when Common law Grand Jury's were reintroduced to protect the people from tyranny....
Deluded and looking at the date, he can now time travel as well. Maybe he can earn some extra readies as the next Doctor Who.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

NYGman wrote:WAIT, Count 5 nullifies the court BIG WIN that Tom had. Why would they want to nullify this great victory, is it because Tom Lost? No, can't be, Tom clearly won, he said so, Ceylon said so, Guy said so, Michael said so, Mr. Ebert said so, why would they not just reaffirm it??

EDIT: Can't tell who signed this, so obviously it is a fake, as no MAN will accept Liability in his name.
Guy and Ebert must be wondering why they put in all that hard work working out the "legalese" interpretation of the judgement.
The good folk of Nottingham must be baffled as to why they marched on the Post's buildings to protest about their inaccurate reporting.
Ceylon must be wondering why he made a video explaining the victory.
Tom must be stamping on his hat now the victory judgement that he waved around has been nullified....that poor man.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

I think Craig has taken down his facebook page. It is no longer shown as a moderator on ETFOTB. As soon as he put the hilarious Grand Jury Declaration up many people ( including me ) were calling him out to get O'Bonks to explain the reasoning for nullifiying the famous away win against Godsmark on 1st May.

Can anyone else see his FB page or is it just me?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

If you mean this one

https://www.facebook.com/craig.crawford.39?fref=ts

It is still there.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

It is you, he must have blocked you
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Comments have been edited to, lots of one sided conversations, his page though, his choice.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
He's now as far gone as Ebert. Totally lost touch with reality. Soon he'll march up there with his pretend judgement and wave it at the security guards, and when they treat it with the contempt due for a werecheque he'll try and arrest them. The police will come, and he'll demand that they carry out the pretend judgement or be in contempt of the pretend court. They will also face arrest for their genocidal treason.

The great thing is that someone will video it, and we can all enjoy the show. My favourite part is when Sweaty Sue starts yelling "this is our fucking house! We paid for it!"

Yes, they're now offically the first port of call if you want to prevent an eviction or get your illegally stolen house back, and any property repossessed by the banks (and anyone else i imagine) is illegally stolen.
Bambos Charalambous i was evicted in 2013 there was no mortgage on the house they stole, the police smashed the door in i was taken to hospital by ambulance i was also sick with disabilities the effects from being evicted never leave your mind i believe i have ptsd as a result i can feel the pain of other victims when ever i see footage of evictions it makes me angry especially at the police they know its wrong and its all done privately the court did not send these shysters the solicitors did and the police and all involved will invoice the solicitors
3 hrs · Like · 1

Amanda Pike oh bambos you poor thing frown emoticon once we get sorted we may be able to help you get your home back honey
2 mins · Like
I think the only word that comes close to covering it is hubris.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Hello

I am new here - when I get more time I will introduce myself properly but I wanted to pick up on something in the sales details for 3 Fearn Chase -

The EPC rating was quoted as a 'G' which is very low for a property of this age. I had a look at the whole certificate and it states 'no heating system present'.

I can only assume that the boiler has been removed but why? Sometimes a disgruntled soon to be evicted tenant will do all he/she can to wreck a property by removing any items of any perceived value or just to make mischief but someone with a vested interest in a property would be mad to do so. Tom said that he had no inkling of the eviction but maybe he did and removed the boiler beforehand or maybe it was removed after the eviction for 'security reasons' but why not just turn the gas off instead?

I pity the poor energy assessor who carried out the survey - he lives quite a way from Notingham but his address and mobile number is easily found - will he be 'targeted' next?

Bye for now.

P
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Pox wrote:Hello

I am new here - when I get more time I will introduce myself properly but I wanted to pick up on something in the sales details for 3 Fearn Chase -

The EPC rating was quoted as a 'G' which is very low for a property of this age. I had a look at the whole certificate and it states 'no heating system present'.

I can only assume that the boiler has been removed but why? Sometimes a disgruntled soon to be evicted tenant will do all he/she can to wreck a property by removing any items of any perceived value or just to make mischief but someone with a vested interest in a property would be mad to do so. Tom said that he had no inkling of the eviction but maybe he did and removed the boiler beforehand or maybe it was removed after the eviction for 'security reasons' but why not just turn the gas off instead?

I pity the poor energy assessor who carried out the survey - he lives quite a way from Notingham but his address and mobile number is easily found - will he be 'targeted' next?

Bye for now.

P
Maybe they never had any heating?? Welcome Pox.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

GH132 wrote:Who's up for forming a Grand Jury of 25 Good Men and overturning today's Judgement????
Oh me too please. I fear I have been neglecting my duties as "a well known shill" so this would be a good way of getting back on track.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Skeleton wrote:
Deluded and looking at the date, he can now time travel as well. Maybe he can earn some extra readies as the next Doctor Who.
I think the 22nd was when Tom was at the High Court in London lodging his next "claim" in the chain that will return his house to him.