Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pox
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by Pox »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Pox wrote:Hello

I am new here - when I get more time I will introduce myself properly but I wanted to pick up on something in the sales details for 3 Fearn Chase -

The EPC rating was quoted as a 'G' which is very low for a property of this age. I had a look at the whole certificate and it states 'no heating system present'.

I can only assume that the boiler has been removed but why? Sometimes a disgruntled soon to be evicted tenant will do all he/she can to wreck a property by removing any items of any perceived value or just to make mischief but someone with a vested interest in a property would be mad to do so. Tom said that he had no inkling of the eviction but maybe he did and removed the boiler beforehand or maybe it was removed after the eviction for 'security reasons' but why not just turn the gas off instead?

I pity the poor energy assessor who carried out the survey - he lives quite a way from Notingham but his address and mobile number is easily found - will he be 'targeted' next?

Bye for now.

P
Maybe they never had any heating?? Welcome Pox.
Maybe but this would be highly unusual.

Hope I've done this quote thing correctly!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Amanda Pike oh bambos you poor thing frown emoticon once we get sorted we may be able to help you get your home back honey
That really sums it up for me. 40,000 evictions in 2014 in the UK due to increases in rent and people being unable to afford the payments or losing their job:

http://www.theguardian.com/money/2015/m ... nefit-cuts

But no, the Crawford's get evicted not because they couldn't pay but because they chose not to pay, but they feel they're more important than the 40,000 families who are evicted every year.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Amanda Pike oh bambos you poor thing frown emoticon once we get sorted we may be able to help you get your home back honey
If Bambos has any sense, he will advise Amanda he has never been evicted, has never owned, rented or lived in a house in the UK and in fact resides in an igloo close to the North Pole and she should address him as Lord Lucan from now on.

Help from Amanda Pike would be like advising the Captain of the Titanic the nearest land was only two miles away but you would have to select down to reach it.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Burnaby49 wrote:
YiamCross wrote:I thought Quatloos and all who sail in her is the acme of a lifeless, souless corporation? I'm damned well resigning if it isn't.
That describes me nicely. I spent thirty-five years as a government of Canada income tax auditor.
Based on your aversion to Molsens you're not completely gone, some humanity must still reside in the heart of Burnaby.
Warning may contain traces of nut
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:I have been reporting WeRe Bank and Peter of England to every authority that I can.
Top man Bones. I did similar back in May with only the customary responses. But knowing the reports are taken seriously is enough for me. I think I put up one response from the FCA.
Bones wrote:Now to turn my main focus onto Tom and Ceylon :thinking:
He's the man,Bones.
P.S. Hitler is still holding a grudge against you>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9BxxC0nfrc
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Pox wrote:
I am new here - when I get more time I will introduce myself properly but I wanted to pick up on something in the sales details for 3 Fearn Chase -

The EPC rating was quoted as a 'G' which is very low for a property of this age. I had a look at the whole certificate and it states 'no heating system present'.

I can only assume that the boiler has been removed but why? Sometimes a disgruntled soon to be evicted tenant will do all he/she can to wreck a property by removing any items of any perceived value or just to make mischief but someone with a vested interest in a property would be mad to do so. Tom said that he had no inkling of the eviction but maybe he did and removed the boiler beforehand or maybe it was removed after the eviction for 'security reasons' but why not just turn the gas off instead?

I pity the poor energy assessor who carried out the survey - he lives quite a way from Notingham but his address and mobile number is easily found - will he be 'targeted' next?

Bye for now.

P
Maybe they never had any heating?? Welcome Pox.[/quote]

Maybe but this would be highly unusual.

Hope I've done this quote thing correctly![/quote]

There was some discussion and i cant remember where i saw it, that around the time he undertook his Freeman Woo conversion course he stopped paying his utility bills as well. That aside looking at the age of the house maybe it had one of those money guzzling electric systems that had vents in the walls and the ceiling and heated not a lot and he disabled it, i know many people did.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
GH132 wrote:Who's up for forming a Grand Jury of 25 Good Men and overturning today's Judgement????
Oh me too please. I fear I have been neglecting my duties as "a well known shill" so this would be a good way of getting back on track.
I'd join, but I'm not so sure I'd ever describe myself as 'good'.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
YiamCross wrote:I thought Quatloos and all who sail in her is the acme of a lifeless, souless corporation? I'm damned well resigning if it isn't.
That describes me nicely. I spent thirty-five years as a government of Canada income tax auditor.
Based on your aversion to Molsens you're not completely gone, some humanity must still reside in the heart of Burnaby.
Well I once almost had a very slight twinge of regret at bankrupting an elderly infirm widow. Almost. A very, very slight twinge. The outdoor life living under that bridge was probably good for her.

I guess that counts as humanity in an income tax auditor. I have no regrets about the orphans.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

Looks like they haven't organised for their property to be returned..... :brickwall:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

And of course, Tom refuses to post the dismissal.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Yes Tom, it does speak volumes. You have no case. You are talking bullshit.
Presumably now the case is over the B&B or their agents will give Tom one last chance to collect his stuff. His reply will be interesting. I suspect he won't reply and will act the martyr and go round telling anyone who listens that his stuff has been stolen. I also think the costs of defending that case come out of Tom's equity, if there's any left.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

Amanda Pike - The judge said there was no merit before dad even spoke!

Of course he did.....How can these people be soooooooooooo stupid!
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

Don't worry they have responded to the judgement :haha:
ArthurWankspittle

One other thought. I doubt the Crawford's stuff has much value. Given the possibility of rent-a-mob turning up at any auction of the remains, I suspect it would be easier for the auction house to just dump it.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

seriously?? I thought they would be quaking in their boots!! :haha:

bet it went straight into the paper shredder!
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Unlike the Crawfords and their supporters, judicial officers are apparently capable of learning from history and experience. Namely, that any attempt at a nuanced discussion of the facts and the legal issues will be accidentally or deliberately misconstrued; so they may as well just get to the point, preferably in words of one or two syllables.
ArthurWankspittle

PeterPan wrote:Amanda Pike - The judge said there was no merit before dad even spoke!

Of course he did.....How can these people be soooooooooooo stupid!
Yeah, here in the real world we tend to like our judges to be able to read. Something which appears to have bypassed two generations of Crawfords.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: I suspect he won't reply and will act the martyr and go round telling anyone who listens that his stuff has been stolen.
Agreed, more sympathy for Tom & more fuel for rent a mob. Their possessions are probably a pile of worthless shit dating back to the 70's so dumping into a skip is probably his goal, besides, they've got Sweaty Sue's late mum's chattels. I doubt he'd have anywhere to store his junk
ArthurWankspittle

PeterPan wrote:Image

Don't worry they have responded to the judgement :haha:
As that was two days ago have they got a response? Doesn't an emergency application in the High Court cost real money, like several hundred quid? Why go to the High Court when the Nottingham Morons Grand Jury can solve all their problems?
No Person is above the law
Hasn't sunk in with you Crawfords yet, has it?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I am assuming we are not being told yet that like wonder woman up on the farm, he has been offered plenty of chances to take delivery and i assume even after this B&B will give him another chance. Then again Tom was probably deluded by his "thinkers" into believing that a family member (not even they would dare suggest Tom) should ask to be allowed to inspect the des res (along with the FMOTL Press core) for any items left behind. I suspect given what happened at the Farm, the request was flatly denied.

The Judges decisions do seem to be becoming more short and to the point :)