Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by Skeleton »

Linky? I am in Australia.

Surely the Police must have known this might happen,
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Syf wrote:The morons have taken the house, on the roof waving banners.. :brickwall: :brickwall:
Really?

Have you got photos?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Craig Crawford posted a video on Facebook 22 mins ago saying they were delivering documentation and requesting anyone to assist at Fearn Close.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

timcurgenven1 wrote:
Syf wrote:The morons have taken the house, on the roof waving banners.. :brickwall: :brickwall:
Really?

Have you got photos?
They are all over the BTBAB page on facebook..
Let the Arrests commence :haha: :haha:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

timcurgenven1 wrote:
Really?

Have you got photos?
Really. You couldn't make it up. Now I'm beginning to believe they will have to bulldoze the bungalow and leave it for a few years. I can't see anyone buyuing this with a view to refurbishing and selling on or letting because these idiots are going to go on and on and on. What else have they got in their lives? It's become a game to them, none of them have the faintest idea of what the consequences will be for the Crawfrauds.

timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Syf wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:
Really?

Have you got photos?
They are all over the BTBAB page on facebook..
Let the Arrests commence :haha: :haha:
I am banned , please share with us
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Looks pre-planned someone just asked for the livestream password as he has "forgotten" it. They have obviously gone a day early, hope the Police saw it coming
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

If I were in charge of UKAR I would have the place demolished and left for a few years. Tom and his crew will have wiped out 100% of any equity he had in the place. They are so so so dumb it hurts. Tremendous fun to watch from our screens though. Also a huge insight into how illiterate everyone one of the Crawfrauds are. Scary.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

YiamCross wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:
Really?

Have you got photos?
Really. You couldn't make it up. Now I'm beginning to believe they will have to bulldoze the bungalow and leave it for a few years. I can't see anyone buyuing this with a view to refurbishing and selling on or letting because these idiots are going to go on and on and on. What else have they got in their lives? It's become a game to them, none of them have the faintest idea of what the consequences will be for the Crawfrauds.

Yiam mate, his son is obviously as thick as he is, your right, another 10,000 just taken off the purchase price at least, they seriously do not get it. "Yer dad i am gonna help you"
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Tom-Crawf ... story.html
Protesters have arrived at Tom Crawford's former home - less than a month after he was evicted.

Residents living near Fearn Chase, Carlton, have reported seeing men on the roof with banners reading: "Justice for Tom".

Trevor Krarup, who lives opposite, on Griffs Hollow, said: "We heard there were demonstrators on the roof and inside the house - apparently there were 14 of them.

"There are about seven police cars here now and the road has been blocked off."

Read more: http://www.nottinghampost.com/Tom-Crawf ... z3goauASuU
Follow us: @Nottingham_Post on Twitter | NottinghamPostOnline on Facebook
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Police on the Scene, protesters on roof. This is going to be interesting.
#six

Post by #six »

timcurgenven1 wrote:http://www.nottinghampost.com/Tom-Crawf ... story.html
Protesters have arrived at Tom Crawford's former home - less than a month after he was evicted.

Residents living near Fearn Chase, Carlton, have reported seeing men on the roof with banners reading: "Justice for Tom".

Trevor Krarup, who lives opposite, on Griffs Hollow, said: "We heard there were demonstrators on the roof and inside the house - apparently there were 14 of them.

I wonder how long before his neighbours lose all support for him? I doubt it will be much longer.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

https://twitter.com/AnonUKRadio

Check the photo on the link above, taken from the roof
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

They're requesting for more TC supporters to show up on twitter:

https://twitter.com/TruthIzSexy/status/ ... 6642693121
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

#six wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:http://www.nottinghampost.com/Tom-Crawf ... story.html

I wonder how long before his neighbours lose all support for him? I doubt it will be much longer.
I think that boat has long sailed
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

I know some of you are banned from Craig's facebook page. He is not on the roof or actually on the property, he is actually just outside it posting photo's and issuing rallying calls for more people to attend. Maybe not so dumb after all, his calls from what i have seen so far have netted 4 definitely on the way and a lot of "cant make it but good luck posts" There is also some joker who reckons he is a legal advisor and warning them that they may encounter a negotiator to try to to get them to come down off the roof, and that they must follow H&S rules when they come down. He also wants to know if they need help with supplies as they could be on the roof for the long haul and he is trained to get supplies to them through the negotiator????
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

timcurgenven1 wrote:https://twitter.com/AnonUKRadio

Check the photo on the link above, taken from the roof
Complete madness. These Sov/Cits have nowt better to do. If they're not getting themselves into more debt they're helping others to.

Waving a hammer around at the Police whilst trespassing is not the brightest of ideas. Bloody funny though!!!!1!!'m :haha: :haha:
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Why not do it at a weekend lol when more people might have come down,i reckon a lot of people who said good luck proberly couldnt have been bothered with it
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

I wouldn't be surprised if the plan had been to take control today and then bring masses in tomorrow. Luckily they didn't seem to get too many people in and km fairly sure the police will have the situation fully under control.

Funnily enough not a single mention over on goodf as yet.
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

hanlons razor wrote:I wouldn't be surprised if the plan had been to take control today and then bring masses in tomorrow. Luckily they didn't seem to get too many people in and km fairly sure the police will have the situation fully under control.

Funnily enough not a single mention over on goodf as yet.
Yea people have better things to do...