UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by Skeleton »

He is obviously not that busy, i posted this to Craigs page,

Thats another 20 grand knocked off the value of the property, you really have not thought this through have you. Each grand you knock off, that is another grand of your inheritance gone and another grand of debt you will inherit. That house will now almoat certainly be bulldozed and the land will be sold for peanuts. You I thought were a little smarter, the house is gone, and you should have grabbed what equity you could to pay off your dads debt, But nope like him you think you know better. By the way any sympathy from any Judge for your dad's cause has been destroyed because you as a family member are directly involved in this protest. Your security bill for which your dad is paying and the meter is ticking also just went up. If you want to trade your Audi in to help pay, even if it is the hairdressers model, let me know, I know someone who likes doing deals with the unbelievably stupid.

It was removed and i was banned 1 min and 27 secs later. As you say there are not many of them.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Is toms court appearace (the police mandated one, not his next attempted appeal) still set for the 31st does anyone know? That could be worth watching.....
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

This guy claims to be near the house about to livestream

http://bambuser.com/v/5679643
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Well, I hope none of the protesters have done any damage, threatened or abused any of the security staff or left their cars there.
I expect some people will get jailed (albeit briefly) for this escapade.
Also, as others have already pointed out, well done on reducing the value of the house to a toxic waste site. I'll join with a few other Quatloosians and buy the place for £1 plus legal fees, then hang a banner on the front of the house saying "TOM CRAWFORD IS A LIAR". All the security costs that are now being incurred except for those of the Police are being added to the Crawford's costs.
Last edited by ArthurWankspittle on Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Good find, this is Ginger, the guy dressed up like it is the middle of winter and doing a lot of shouting at the actual eviction. Some say the new "Commonly known as dumb" Chat suggests they know there is not enough people. He has comedy value in his baiting of the police.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Leave the silly f**kers there. I'l bet they don't have food or waterproof clothing and I bet they didn't check the weather forecast.

I did...
East Midlands
Forecast Summary

Today
After a dry start to the day, thickening cloud will bring outbreaks of rain from the southwest during the morning, with the rain perhaps heavy at times in the afternoon.

Tonight

Cloudy for much of the night with further rain at times, but some clearer spells in the west by Saturday morning as rain becomes confined to eastern parts..
http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2641170
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I think Tom is just the right side of stupid to decide not to show up for the court appearance believing that the common law court will have absolved him of any duty to attend.

As for the protesters I think they are going to be fighting a losing battle. Tom won't be getting his house back and all they are doing is frustrating the attempt to sell it and as noted by other commentators destroying his equity.

Right now if I were the bank, I'd seriously consider taking any offer to get this problem off my hands.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Very telling on Ginger's livestream that an Inspector walked across to talk to Craig and Ginger now identified as "Mickey" as usual waded his in with his mouth. Craig and the Inspector both turned there backs on him and carried on talking lol.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote:Leave the silly f**kers there. I'l bet they don't have food or waterproof clothing and I bet they didn't check the weather forecast.
I was thinking this too. My only concern is that one of them doesn't accidentally go for a Darwin Award.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

They will hopefully get pissed of then piss of home
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

I wonder what those neighbours who ran to the press to complain about the disruption to their lives due to the security presence are making of this now that their street is once again being turned into a protest zone.

The value of every property in that street is dropping with every passing minute and number 3 is now pretty much worthless well done to the Crawfords and all involved you've not only ruined your own finances but your also helping to ruin the finances of those who you once called neighbours and possibly friends.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Going by the Livestream I do not think they will, the more Police turn up, the more the volume gets turned up, which is why i think the Police are doing the relaxed calm it down guys thing. Apparently if they leave the Close they can't come back either according to Ginger. Someone else mentioned above and i agree, this is the advanced party, if they can keep a couple on the roof or inside till tomorrow morning then it is game on as the masses arrive. The British weather though may put paid to that plan :)
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

I can see the house being knocked down , and then the land just sold
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Andy Pears1 minute ago
anyone whom supports this type of tranny regardless of who is right or wrong is a total tosspot, and when the hammer finally comes down,they will get no mercy from me, they had better hope their are not standing between me and the path to safety, thats all i can say.
So he's learned his lesson from the other week. Wonder if it might help his court case to send them some of his posts.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

who is watching this twat live
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
longdog wrote:Leave the silly f**kers there. I'l bet they don't have food or waterproof clothing and I bet they didn't check the weather forecast.
I was thinking this too. My only concern is that one of them doesn't accidentally go for a Darwin Award.
Yes, I'm concerned that one of them might not do a Darwin. We can only wait and hope. That would really put the kybosh on not only the pitiful sum they might have got from the house but also the whole neighbourhood. Trouble is the neighbours have no way of getting any recompense, though the bank is probably wondering if they have either.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

OH no!

They've wheeled out Mickey Summers. What has a victim of child abuse got to do with this fiasco? Is there something else Tom hasn't been telling us about?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

timcurgenven1 wrote:who is watching this twat live
Yes me, staggering!
'Putin's left hand man'
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Ahhh, finally in from work. Oh my, things have indeed been taking a turn.

Let's see....pssst (sound of a bottle of Saltaire Brewery Pride pale bitter opening)......check

Glug glug into a pint pot.......check.

Mound of pistachio nuts....check.

Phone switched off......check.

The missus off to see her mother......check.

Time to sit back, chill and wade through this post which just keeps on giving.

Team Crawfraud do tag in pointless and inflict further financial misery upon themselves.

I see the weather looks set for rain; "it's black over Billy's mothers" as me mam used to say so there's a chance that many will be getting their first bath in a while.

I have one favour to help enhance my viewing pleasure as I enjoy the unfolding events; I don't do Faceache so those who can see this stuff, grateful if you can cut 'n' paste the faux outrage and cries of genocide etc etc wherever possible.

EC

Bring it on!
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

OOOOOH, bitchy.

Craig to Danny Bamping, you've got 8 failed businesses behind you. Why don't you come down here and support us?

Funny how Craig isn't up on the roof, isn't it? Is he perhaps smarter than he looks, he doesn't want a criminal record following him around for years.