UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by Skeleton »

hanlons razor wrote:Has anybody got a current live stream for this? I feel like I'm missing out!!!!!!!!
http://bambuser.com/v/5679724

There and yes he is very annoying :) Do not thank me someone else found it .
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

hanlons razor wrote:Has anybody got a current live stream for this? I feel like I'm missing out!!!!!!!!
http://bambuser.com/channel/%40sgtgingerchris is broadcasting, he is having some technical issues, but he should be back any minute
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Guy Taylor;
Ceylon is in the building
I want to see that twat dragged out by the ponytail screaming "where's me phone".
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

So the Crawfords were right all along and the County court is defying the High Court by not producing the documents that will prove it. Or something.
Amanda Pike
6 mins · Edited
***IMPORTANT*** We have a letter form a Master at the royal courts of justice we got given last week ( we haven't been able to tell you yet) that was written to the county court to ORDER them to give us a copy of ALL of our paper work, the warrant included. Yesterday My dad was refused to be given what was ordered by one of the highest judges in the land.....as you can all see we are asking yet again today over and OVER for this proof, and to be supplied with this paperwork to show that what they have done to us and the police officers behavior is lawful ( obviously we know otherwise!)...However the police so far are not bringing it. THEY NEED TO PROVE THOES SUPPORTERS SHOULD NOT BE THERE, INNOCENT BEFORE BEING PROVED GUILTY, SO PROVE IT....I hear that many people are on there way , i expect more would be nice so do pop along and be a peaceful supporter as always. Currently the police are acting outside of there jurisdiction ( they are NOT upholding the law, nor investigating a serious crime , so I am told that our many supporters who are on their way (as is their duty to stop crimes when they see them happening will start arresting police officers) unless the the warrant and other relevant paper work and as was required by the HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE MASTER be produced to show that what has been done to us!
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

vampireLOREN wrote:It just keeps going on and on, pity these people didn't put as much effort into their finances as they do this stuff... :shrug:
This will never end like this thread. Very entertaining all the same & wish i was there in the background pissing my sides. Yeh, these freeloading retards need to channel their energy into something constructive ie,seeking employment.....then again you can't polish a turd

:beatinghorse:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

How did they get past security?
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

http://bambuser.com/v/5679969

Latest live feed for anyone wanting it.
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Anyone find a picture of the document they were showing the crowd?
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

wanglepin, from the live stream commentary id guess they crossed over the fence where there's now a police officer (to the left of the property seemingly half way up the drive way) as they've said no one else can get over now they're guarding it.
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Jeffrey wrote:Anyone find a picture of the document they were showing the crowd?
There is a clip of "the proper one" here.
http://bambuser.com/v/5679943
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

YiamCross wrote:So the Crawfords were right all along and the County court is defying the High Court by not producing the documents that will prove it. Or something.
Amanda Pike
6 mins · Edited
***IMPORTANT*** We have a letter form a Master at the royal courts of justice we got given last week ( we haven't been able to tell you yet) that was written to the county court to ORDER them to give us a copy of ALL of our paper work, the warrant included. Yesterday My dad was refused to be given what was ordered by one of the highest judges in the land.....as you can all see we are asking yet again today over and OVER for this proof, and to be supplied with this paperwork to show that what they have done to us and the police officers behavior is lawful ( obviously we know otherwise!)...However the police so far are not bringing it. THEY NEED TO PROVE THOES SUPPORTERS SHOULD NOT BE THERE, INNOCENT BEFORE BEING PROVED GUILTY, SO PROVE IT....I hear that many people are on there way , i expect more would be nice so do pop along and be a peaceful supporter as always. Currently the police are acting outside of there jurisdiction ( they are NOT upholding the law, nor investigating a serious crime , so I am told that our many supporters who are on their way (as is their duty to stop crimes when they see them happening will start arresting police officers) unless the the warrant and other relevant paper work and as was required by the HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE MASTER be produced to show that what has been done to us!
This is going to end badly if they start arresting the police, she is correct regarding the order from the queens bench, that's what the policeman was showing the crowd, I paused it and read it dated 20/07/2015 with a red stamped seal lolol (it must be fake) but I can't capture the image. It'll come through the post to their designated address, the order did not say the police were responsible for delivering it to protesters.
'Putin's left hand man'
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I dont think they have a Writ, I think this is the letter they sent to the High court demanding these docs within 48hrs and that if they didn't respond, it would be considered accepted that they are entitled to them. They took this letter round to the local courts, and were promptly made fun of.

#six

Post by #six »

It must be said that I'm quite impressed with Craig on the live stream. He's remaining totally calm and being very polite with the police.
Last edited by #six on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

I wonder if Tom is in there?

Edit: No he's just barking orders down Sue's phone lol
Last edited by JonnyL on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Putin's left hand man'
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Tom is talking to the cop on the phone right now.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Tom couldn't be there himself so he's phoned a friend. Chief inspector Williams. Who knows what will happen? Will they be given the keys to their castle? I can hardly wait.

Not sounding good for the Cs.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

YiamCross wrote:top 'o the world, Ma!!!1!!!

Top ' the world!!!!1!!!!

Anyone remember how that classic film ended?
Yes, I do. I also see that someone is carrying an offensive weapon or is at least "going equipped".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Ooooh, this is good. Craig has a high court writ now, the policey men need to remove the trespassing security guards from their property. The Crawfords are the owners of the property, the only breach of the peace is from the trespasing scum from UKAR. And the dog.

Oh, Chief inspector Williams wants to talk. Hold on.

Nope, he's gone.

Now the police are in violation of section 26. Oh dear.

Williams wants to speak to Sweaty Sue in private. Oh dear again. They're not happy about that. The world should know.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

The police have patience of saints, listening to that retard craig read from his poxy paper must be soul destroying. Sue claims they have a high court writ... it isn't, it's simply an order to the county court to provide the crawfrauds with copies (that they've already had) of the orders. Let's face it they're great at losing stuff dating back to 1991 with the endowment policy.
'Putin's left hand man'