UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by timcurgenven1 »

FatGambit wrote:This whole situation begs the question, why haven't the Court given them these documents? How long does it take someone to hit 'print' then 'ok'?

They could have killed this entire thing 6 hours ago.
It wont make any difference at the end of the day
FatGambit
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by FatGambit »

But but Sue says it will, show her the order and she'll go home......
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Guy Taylor engaging in some civil disobedience, much like Ghandi's salt march or Martin Luther King Jr. marching to Montgomery.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Jeffrey wrote:The infotomb link to the judgement is dead.

Could someone get us a fresh link or maybe a mediashare?

i have a full PDF of it

not sure how to put it on here

you can find it here, from one of my old posts

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/fo ... ost4738581
Last edited by Colin123 on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

FatGambit wrote:But but Sue says it will, show her the order and she'll go home......
Which home?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

So who's in the house? Have they dislodged Ceylon & Co or have the police finally accepted defeat and given Tom his Castle back. Actully be funny if they did and he couldn't go near until the 31st because of his injunction.

Funny how he's not so brave as to ignore the illegal injunction based on the illegal theft of his property etc etc.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

hucknallred wrote:I'm about 5 miles away & can confirm it's chucking it down. Not nice night to be on a roof.
That`s what I want to hear. luv it!!!!!1!!!!
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Firstly can i just say I apologise for doubting ceylons willingness to actually participate. I obviously mistook his seemingly growing anger visible when dealing with the police in several videos merely for bluster. Mark, I'm sorry for that.

Secondly, I'd like to thank him for finally putting himself in the firing line. And can only hope he's prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Whilst I will miss the entertainment that he brings to by life, through youtube, goodf etc this entertainment has slowly been losing its quality. And quite frankly it was about time he spent some time in a small locked room, either one with bars or padded walls. He, and a large number of others involved need to learn that actions have consequences. I know this is the antithesis of goodf, which is all about avoiding the consequences of either their active or passive decisions, but as good as it's been this jokes gone on long enough.

Hopefully this would result in a spell behind bars, if not for the offence for the way he will hopefully conduct himself in court which I can't imagine will be in anyway apologetic or non antagonistic. I had considered going to see toms case at the magistrates but if ceylon is arrested I will move heaven and earth to be there that day.

And I would just like to extend a massive thank you to all on here. I genuinely believe without your prodding and calling out that ceylon would have done as always and stood at the back shouting round people.
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Jeffrey wrote:The infotomb link to the judgement is dead.
New link in my sig

New live feed here - http://bambuser.com/v/5680423
(Apart from being an utter bell-end, gingerchris is a helpful roving reporter for us!)
Last edited by Hercule Parrot on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Jeffrey wrote:Image

Guy Taylor engaging in some civil disobedience, much like Ghandi's salt march or Martin Luther King Jr. marching to Montgomery.
Old Guido is becoming a character out of Les Miserables I almost expect him to burst into a dirge of a song :violin:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

YiamCross wrote:So who's in the house? Have they dislodged Ceylon & Co or have the police finally accepted defeat and given Tom his Castle back. Actully be funny if they did and he couldn't go near until the 31st because of his injunction.

Funny how he's not so brave as to ignore the illegal injunction based on the illegal theft of his property etc etc.
Only person I was able to identify as being in the house is Ceylon. There are 3 or more in the house occasionally coming out to the roof.

Cops have pushed people out of the area but the squatters remain in the house.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Good plan, batman.
Gari Senshi3 minutes ago
smash their heads - you're gunna' get nicked anyway, might as well get a few coppers crying before you do.
Why get a fine you can't pay when you could find a home for a month or two? Brilliant, just brilliant. Imagine having to deal with morons like this day in, day out. I'd have done for one of them by now,that's for sure.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

They been pulled off the roof?
FatGambit

Post by FatGambit »

Jeffrey wrote:They been pulled off the roof?
No, I assume they were hiding in the loft, and have probably blocked/locked the entrance, the police are said to have tried to bring the ceiling down to get to them, so they've gone back out onto the roof, one may have been arrested.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

FatGambit wrote:
No, I assume they were hiding in the loft, and have probably blocked/locked the entrance, the police are said to have tried to bring the ceiling down to get to them, so they've gone back out onto the roof, one may have been arrested.
At the end of Gingerbollocks' last feed it seemed quite clear that Crawford Jr. was in contact with the rooftop protestors.

Not really gone to plan for them today has it?
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Damn dentist appointment meant that I missed this afternoon's little protest but reading all the comments on here this evening is far better entertainment any day of the week.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

FatGambit wrote:No, I assume they were hiding in the loft, and have probably blocked/locked the entrance, the police are said to have tried to bring the ceiling down to get to them, so they've gone back out onto the roof, one may have been arrested.
Ah yes, nothing like not having an upstairs ceiling to enhance the value of the property.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

It's been said before, and I'll say it again. MASSIVE CONGRATULATIONS to Nottinghamshire Police for remaining so calm and professional in the face of such massive stupidity, bigotry and provocation.

Personally if it were me in charge i'd have been tempted to say pepper spray and batons out. And anyone who did not immediately comply could have a significant dose of both.

Oh and mr impartial sgtgingerchris, what you experienced was the direct opposite of a kettle. You were free to leave at ANY TIME. in fact, the police would very much have liked that, especially in your case. Absolute numpty.
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

FatGambit wrote:
Adding value every day in every way. I'm prepared to bet there won't be enough to cover the principal let alone touch the costs. The list of potential buyers for this place is rapidly reducing to the point where the bank might have to cough up to level it and leave it. I kind of hope so. Crawfords owe, what, £80-100K? Offset by proceeds of sale of, er, £0? Oh dear.

Thank you all you lovely supporters for your amazing help.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

FatGambit wrote:No, I assume they were hiding in the loft, and have probably blocked/locked the entrance, the police are said to have tried to bring the ceiling down to get to them, so they've gone back out onto the roof, one may have been arrested.
Hard to know what's going on, we only have third-hand info from the ginger whinger.

I agree with FG that the Police are probably in the house, and the aggravated squatters are probably in the loft. With permission from the (real) owner of the house, Police have been pulling down sections of ceiling so that they can grab the Aggys.

The Aggys won't last long if they're hopping around on the joists. They'll slip and fall, or they'll be grabbed. So it's likely that they've retreated to the roof. Hopefully it's still raining. By morning any remaining Aggies will be hungry, exhausted and shivering.

But I think that it's tactically preferable to get them down tonight, rather than deal with a rabble of remaining Crawfraud supporters tomorrow. To do that, Police may start removing roof tiles from underneath. Hem the Aggy's into a corner, and then grab them (or push them off). In all the dark and confusion, there's no need for the kid gloves approach.

PS - I imagine that the invaders will be charged under section 144 Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012 (http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/201 ... 44/enacted)

PPS - Another £10,000 removed from the potential sale value of the house. Another £10,000 that Tom & Sweaty Sue will have to lose or pay. Keep going, Aggy's - see if you can get the whole house demolished around you!

PPPS - The ginger whinger is practically orgasmic. Craig has allowed him to sit in "The Audi". He's finally hit the big time.
Last edited by Hercule Parrot on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.