UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

mufc1959
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by mufc1959 »

Jeffrey wrote:They been pulled off the roof?
Ceylon climbed up on the roof, then in front of all the policemen Guy Taylor pulled him off. :lol:

(Sometimes I think I am still 12 years old ...)
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

mufc1959 wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:They been pulled off the roof?
Ceylon climbed up on the roof, then in front of all the policemen Guy Taylor pulled him off. :lol:

(Sometimes I think I am still 12 years old ...)
This is one of the roofer's.....(it is alleged)
https://youtu.be/Pa81p3LXtDQ :shrug:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Hercule Parrot wrote:PS - I imagine that the invaders will be charged under section 144 Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012 (http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/201 ... 44/enacted)
I'm not sure. That's more for squatters. This lot are straight breaking and entry, criminal damage, resisting arrest possibilities. If they play it right they could get 6-12 months jail time.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Wouldn't normally share the daily mail. But there's a very clear photo of Ceylon on the roof at the top of this article if it hasn't been seen elsewhere...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... spute.html
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Four words to end this.

Tear gas. Dog unit.

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:PS - I imagine that the invaders will be charged under section 144 Legal Aid, Sentencing and Punishment of Offenders Act 2012 (http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/201 ... 44/enacted)
I'm not sure. That's more for squatters. This lot are straight breaking and entry, criminal damage, resisting arrest possibilities. If they play it right they could get 6-12 months jail time.
Oh yeah, certainly. But s144 is jail-time too. One way or another, I don't really mind.
Last edited by Hercule Parrot on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

hanlons razor wrote:Wouldn't normally share the daily mail. But there's a very clear photo of Ceylon on the roof at the top of this article if it hasn't been seen elsewhere..
At least he thought to bring a coat. One of the idiots up there is wearing shorts. He'll be freezing to death if the weather is still wet. Or if the Police find a hose-pipe...
Last edited by Hercule Parrot on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Oh he's always in that red coat. It's almost as ubiquitous as tom's hat.

So so so so so so so SOOOOOOOOOOOO hoping that he's facing a reasonable charge. Although maybe equally resisting and him getting tasered. Oh dear god I would PAY to see that.

If/When the esteemed Ceylon does face charges, I for one will be sat there hanging on every word.
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

I guess as long as Jay Brad is up there, he won't be out cutting off clamps
NG3

Post by NG3 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
If they get hit with stiff charges I wonder if they'll take the minimum sentence route of "My client now fully realises the error of his ways, however at the time he'd been wrongly led to believe...", or if they'll elect to spend a little more time away by selecting the "Not guilty, I did nothing wrong, the banks stole the house so this court is illegal and if you don't release me I will arrest you all" full on sov cit style defence?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

hanlons razor wrote: But there's a very clear photo of Ceylon on the roof at the top of this article

His daughter Amanda Pike, 35, added: 'Tom isn't there and I'm not willing to say where he's living now. The family didn't know this was going to happen.
My arse!!!!!1!!!!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

So now Tom's location is top secret.

Dishonest bastards, of course they knew this would happen, they planned in on Facebook!
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Would be hard for Ceylon to say he was misinformed when he's been the chief informer of others....

I'd HOPE that they'll take the full on not guilty route. and think there's a reasonable chance of this for Ceylon. He's backed himself in to a corner, he either relents and loses all face by pleading guilty or he pleads not guilty tries to keep his status within the group by spouting his usual nonsense and risk a stiffer penalty. For us, that's pretty much win win. And given his ego, i'd say it would be the latter route he'll be more inclined to follow.

Until I saw him on the roof I thought he'd be more likely to do anything to avoid serious penalty, however now I have to question this assessment.

VERY little activity over on GOODF, just a solitary post with no comments on it after an hour. Really think we're witnessing the rapid self destruction of this community of idiots. Between Tom, WeRe Fraud and now Ceylon's likely arrest momentum seems to be fading rapidly from the almost peak a few months back.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

He is living in Sues mums house apparently
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
hanlons razor wrote:Wouldn't normally share the daily mail. But there's a very clear photo of Ceylon on the roof at the top of this article if it hasn't been seen elsewhere..
At least he thought to bring a coat. One of the idiots up there is wearing shorts. He'll be freezing to death if the weather is still wet. Or if the Police find a hose-pipe...
One can but hope. Save the taxpayer a few bob, at any rate.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Jeffrey wrote: Dishonest bastards, of course they knew this would happen, they planned in on Facebook!
That's a bit cynical. Are you telling me that you're not prepared to believe that Craig just randomly happened to be walking up the road, for no reason, on the same day, at the same time that his friends were accidentally breaking into his fathers old house, that he openly disputes ownership of, and has openly talked about taking back with said friends?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

NG3 wrote:If they get hit with stiff charges I wonder if they'll take the minimum sentence route of "My client now fully realises the error of his ways, however at the time he'd been wrongly led to believe...", or if they'll elect to spend a little more time away by selecting the "Not guilty, I did nothing wrong, the banks stole the house so this court is illegal and if you don't release me I will arrest you all" full on sov cit style defence?
Tricky one that. Because if they go all "wrongly led, won't happen again your honour" they'll look even bigger hypocrites than they already are, especially when they return to their Freeloader ways. Tricky also in that several of the "players" already have had "issues" in the past, e.g. Ceylon, Guy Taylor.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

letissier14 wrote:He is living in Sues mums house apparently
Until B&B start proceedings for this property after Fearn Chase fails to clear even 50% of the outstanding debt. After today's events that may possibly fall to less than 25% of the outstanding balance. If that!
NG3

Post by NG3 »

hanlons razor wrote:Would be hard for Ceylon to say he was misinformed when he's been the chief informer of others....

I'd HOPE that they'll take the full on not guilty route. and think there's a reasonable chance of this for Ceylon. He's backed himself in to a corner, he either relents and loses all face by pleading guilty or he pleads not guilty tries to keep his status within the group by spouting his usual nonsense and risk a stiffer penalty. For us, that's pretty much win win. And given his ego, i'd say it would be the latter route he'll be more inclined to follow.

Until I saw him on the roof I thought he'd be more likely to do anything to avoid serious penalty, however now I have to question this assessment.

VERY little activity over on GOODF, just a solitary post with no comments on it after an hour. Really think we're witnessing the rapid self destruction of this community of idiots. Between Tom, WeRe Fraud and now Ceylon's likely arrest momentum seems to be fading rapidly from the almost peak a few months back.
If he goes full sov cit I'll attend, been to some of their trials state side and... forget drink, forget drugs, their trials will mess your head up more, and cost nothing!

Warning: Side effects include sustained bouts of hysterical laughter and aching sides. Not suitable for minors.