The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I would have thought remanded in custody as remanded on bail doesn't sound right. One would say bailed to appear on xx. However, as this may be second or third hand, I await confirmation either way.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

Mark told me he was thinking of going even asked if i wanted to with him. i said if you go stay in the background so you dont get caught up with the morons that are likely to cause trouble :naughty: :naughty:
JonnyL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by JonnyL »

Skeleton wrote:
IDIOT wrote:
Syf wrote:Jay Remanded until the 10th Aug? would that be sentencing hearing on the 10th?

I tried to get Mark to ring me but it was too late, he'd been nicked.

He had a run in about photography a week or so ago with security people and had his camera seized so that really ought to have been a wake up call to him. And yes, the won't tolerate any goings on there today especially given the high profile of the case.
I know the video your on about, i was going to mention it but did not like to and that was my exact thoughts. I had a horrible feeling when Wesley started appearing in his videos he was treading a dangerous path. I hope he gets out of this ok and they do not lump in with the likes of Ceylon etc.

To those that don't know him Mark (Trial By Social Media) as others have said has no truck with FMOTL types, his main aim appears to be exposing how judgements etc are dealt with by Bailiffs, not with the laws themselves. He hates British Gas with a passion.
The video taken at Wes's house the other week was quite entertaining and generally good humoured, i do like their approach to doing things like that.
'Putin's left hand man'
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Indeed. Wes hiding in the house whilst the big boys did the business for him lol
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

I've noticed were seeing a lot of multiple quotes appearing again, can we keep an eye on this as per the MULTIPLE requests from moderators. Please.
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

JonnyL wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
The video taken at Wes's house the other week was quite entertaining and generally good humoured, i do like their approach to doing things like that.
Agreed I like Marks approach and Wes does come across at times as quite comical, but there are enough video's around that show Wes has another side to his character, that is the side i was worried about Mark getting involved with.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Yes it was quite comical when Wes was leaning out the window advising the locksmith how to get in.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

It is actually quite funny, I correctly predicted everything that was going to happen, prior to it happening, even down to the attempts to retake the house. These GOOFy folk are so predictable...
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10614#p192421
My early predictions are as follows:

1) B&B will get a High Court Order for a no notice eviction.
2) GOOFy will have a post to the effect that B&B have a fraudulent warrant. as there are no grounds for a real warrant, due to the fraud committed by B&B. There will be claims of no stamps, no required notice, and no authority or grounds to evict, as no capital is owed.
3) This will then move on to a claim of illegal eviction, and undoubtedly some additional legal action will be filed by Tom with the help of his crack legal team, in order to try to regain possession. There will be claims of property damage, and maybe even physical assault by the "Bailiff"
4) There will be a rash of YouTube Videos explaining how Tom's house was stolen from him, despite the court rulling in his favour. Claims of no Warrent, no grounds to evict, and that B&B have gone behind the Judges Back.
5) They will organize a march, and will actively try to take back the house
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

#six wrote:Apparently (via text from a friend near the court)

Only 6 adults and 3 kids outside court. So looks like they don't have much support.
One of those 3 kids could have been KaK he is kinda shortish :thinking: .
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Nottingham Court page comment reporting 4 bailed, 1 remanded, there complaining the Judge has gone to lunch as there was only one more to go.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

To those that don't know him Mark (Trial By Social Media) as others have said has no truck with FMOTL types, his main aim appears to be exposing how judgements etc are dealt with by Bailiffs, not with the laws themselves. He hates British Gas with a passion.
Does Mark understand that Wesley's beef with British Gas is purely Freetard "I should get free gas" nonsense?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Hence my surprise at Mark getting involved with him, he will have had his reasons though. Mark is far from stupid.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

JonnyL wrote:Mark Gillard is aka Trial By Social Media (Youtube) yes hes anti FMOTL but he also despises bailiffs court's and the police and particularly despises British Gas, hence why he's attending these event's. In a nutshell he's promoting his YouTube channel, he's actually a pleasant guy, he seems to have his head screwed on, until today that is.
Out of any of the chosen Mark is a good hearted man, He does much good work. Some of his friends actually spoil what he does. I hope he takes his show on the road alone. Good Luck Mark.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Skeleton wrote:Nottingham Court page comment reporting 4 bailed, 1 remanded, there complaining the Judge has gone to lunch as there was only one more to go.
Any chance of a link to the source please. Quite like to see how they report the information.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

IDIOT wrote:
Skeleton wrote:Nottingham Court page comment reporting 4 bailed, 1 remanded, there complaining the Judge has gone to lunch as there was only one more to go.
Any chance of a link to the source please. Quite like to see how they report the information.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nottingh ... nref=story

On there, be warned though mate there a lot of petty arguing going on. If you can spot my 2 posts under my real name you win a prize. Look for Mark Gillard at Nottingham Court.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Thanks. I thought you meant the court had released the information in an official capacity.

Reading comments now.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Spy on Gillard

"Is a true warrior that is exposing the corruption that is everywhere in our criminal justice system. We need more people like him that are prepared to take chances."

How deluded? We need Mark there to report for us and he can't do that now. Spy has been nicked himself for what Mark did yet probably did nothing to discourage Mark. What a tosser.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Spy is a tosser and yes you are reading the same comments.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

deleted
Last edited by IDIOT on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

SEE PM mate