The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

So that looks like it is the end of Round 1. Is Round 2 scheduled for 10th August?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

No Support? no and there will not be any, I have already seen 2 posts from loonyville supporters suggesting Mark gets all he deserves. Mark had his own thoughts as alluded to by others and me earlier on in this thread and FMOTL woo was not amongst them.

If the report is accurate and he has been released that is good news, but do not expect Guy or Ceylon to be waiting on the steps to celebrate it. Mark would not want them there either.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:So that looks like it is the end of Round 1. Is Round 2 scheduled for 10th August?
Yes. That's not too long to wait either. I've cancelled our family holiday to the Maldives so I can be present in court.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:So that looks like it is the end of Round 1. Is Round 2 scheduled for 10th August?
Prediction,

Oi! I have already warned people about contempt of court and your statement that I have overwritten is factually incorrect. I might be being OTT but given the intelligence of the Crawford supporters, I think it is only a matter of time before there is another contempt and we don't need people looking for excuses to include Quatloos.
You have to be more general in your discussion of possible outcomes.

The rest
Fines for all but they will be minor, suspended sentence and possibly community service.

Craig and Ginger boy will come before a different Judge though, be ironic if Craigs plan to stay off the roof backfires and he ends up with a worse sentence than the rooftop 6 and that is quite possible.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

The questions are

1. Will they be back?
2. Did papa Crawford get a response to the Order and get further copies of the documents he's already had but doesn't seem to remember getting - bit like the cancellation of the endowment policy really (even though the Order's not deemed to have been served until tomorrow!)?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:So, a quick cut and pate:
Accordingly, any of the following activities could be considered to be contempt:
[Omit list]
Very strange to a U.S. lawyer. You guys need a First Amendment.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Or you guys need less of one....
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

According to Liz's daughter the bail conditions are

conditions are no contact with anyone who was arrested and no access to the carlton area x
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

I'm sure Tom is in court on Friday following his arrest at the eviction... More fun!
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

How long before Ceylon gives an interview about being on remand? Or has a chat in a car with KaK about it, come on Mark don't let us see that you are afraid of the court. Tell the world what you think of what has gone on and how you are going to fight the oppression.
Warning may contain traces of nut
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

hanlons razor wrote:Or you guys need less of one....
:haha:
guilty

Post by guilty »

There was a comment that Jay Bradley was out on licence. If so, it doesn't bode well for him.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

PeanutGallery wrote:How long before Ceylon gives an interview about being on remand? Or has a chat in a car with KaK about it, come on Mark don't let us see that you are afraid of the court. Tell the world what you think of what has gone on and how you are going to fight the oppression.
Ceylon will grant you your wish, but i will guarantee you he will not say a lot and the fat boy Little Britain "i am the only gay in the village" look alike will do most of the talking.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Ok then, 10th August is the hearing dates, but what are the odds this old house that Tom used to live in could now be sold before then? It seems to me with most of the main trouble makers out of the way and the marker set regarding dealing with the idiots swiftly both by the police and the courts could UKAR sneak a quick sale in?
'Putin's left hand man'
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Agreed. Ceylon will say very little but let his mate run his mouth of to his hearts content.

Or maybe not as there's very little covering this over on goodf. Strange given they have a dealing with the courts section.... :snicker:
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Godsmark really should consider some contempt charges against Tom and Bernicia. In the last video Tom refers to Godsmark as a criminal while Bernicia's latest rant against the judgement combined with his fake grand jury trying to overturn the judgement should definitely count as contempt.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Jeffrey wrote:Godsmark really should consider some contempt charges against Tom and Bernicia. In the last video Tom refers to Godsmark as a criminal while Bernicia's latest rant against the judgement combined with his fake grand jury trying to overturn the judgement should definitely count as contempt.
I thought Tom thanked Judge Godsmark when he left Court, what's happened to change that view ? :sarcasmon:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

AndyPandy wrote:I thought Tom thanked Judge Godsmark when he left Court, what's happened to change that view ? :sarcasmon:
Uhh, he wasn't in court in front of a judge who could have tossed him in the can???????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Not the fact the Judgement given by DJ Godsmark didn't actually say what he thought it did say then? :snicker:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

wserra wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:So, a quick cut and pate:
Accordingly, any of the following activities could be considered to be contempt:
[Omit list]
Very strange to a U.S. lawyer. You guys need a First Amendment.
One of my American contacts on another forum suggested we need a Second Amendment as well. But then (English joke coming up.....) he hadn't been to Nottingham.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self