The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Do we have any reports on how many police officers Ceylon arrested while he was in custody?
I asked this yesterday rumple as there were no reports of arrests and no officers cable tied by Ceylon or Taylor.

But the good news(depending on your view) is that Ceylon by all accounts has been bailed which will give him ample time to go around to the police station and make as many arrests as he likes. He has all the names and numbers of the officers who were involved in Operation Silly Hat at the weekend.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

The freeman movement is just a conveyor belt of "successes" what with another repo & Petey boy in hiding pending imminent arrest for fraud.

Kak & Mak's next video will be highly entertaining. 10 mins worth of fraudulent banksters, corrupt Police working for the Banks, unlawful arrests & no Unicorn etc, blah blah bollox from camp boy slaphead.

I hope the roof top crew are ordered by the Court to pay for the damage caused to B&Bs property.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Losleones wrote:....

I hope the roof top crew are ordered by the Court to pay for the damage caused to B&Bs property.
Dunno, it's been pretty much worthless for a while now so hard to know what they could do to compensate Tom for his egregious loss.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Freeman hideout https://www.facebook.com/groups/1591003 ... 1/?fref=ts

Russell 'Bellend Burton' posts his poxy CA3 group on there quite a lot, but weirdly no mention of Tom Crawford.
'Putin's left hand man'
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

AndyPandy wrote:Not the fact the Judgement given by DJ Godsmark didn't actually say what he thought it did say then? :snicker:
Wot? Wot? shugga shugga Wot?

Hey, DJ Gobsmack on the mike! Wot? Wot?

You're in my house now, this is not a joke!
No holes in my roof so you won't get a soak!
You seem confused, as confused as Crawford!
Cause you think that man is a total law-lord!
You sovereign mumblings won't help you today!
Wot? Wot? Wot? Wot?
It's all going to end with you all hauled away!

Wot? Yes, and your strawman too!
(mike drop)
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

New report in Nottingham Evening Post...

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Tom-Crawf ... story.html

My favourite bit is that Tom "claims he doesn't own a penny" :haha: good typo!!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Losleones wrote:I hope the roof top crew are ordered by the Court to pay for the damage caused to B&Bs property.
Interesting point. Fines and victim surcharge maybe, are proportionate to income. Wonder what Craig will have to say? Off to look it up and will update later.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

PeterPan wrote:New report in Nottingham Evening Post...

Curfews. Prisoners in their own homes then.

And what the judge said about not having large numbers attend crown court on the 10th.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

PeterPan wrote:New report in Nottingham Evening Post...

Brilliant!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: I'm in stitches at that!
'Putin's left hand man'
Pox

Post by Pox »

What does 'out on licence' mean?

Also, trying to be 'general' here and not say anything to prevent the course of justice -

If a 'supporter' of a cause wishes to see any paperwork, documentation etc. (which may be very personal), relating to the person(s) that they are allegedly 'supporting', surely for data protection etc. they are not entitled to see it? And those that may have the paperwork/documentation would be in breach if they were to show such to all and sundry?
Pox

Post by Pox »

Affray - unlikely to receive a custodial sentence (sadly).

Seems that a defendant may receive a more lenient sentence if he/she were to enter an 'early guilty plea' - some may opt for this route, some won't.

So as not to prejudice any upcoming cases, I make no comment as to what option 'some' may choose.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

It would seem that the charge is affray, from what I saw I would think that a barrister would be able to give an argument against the charge that might succeed. However it remains to be seen if they will accept having an advocate or if they will instead pursue their own agendas.

Being out on licence usually means that a person has been released from Prison having served a portion of their sentence, but still has time remaining. It's part of the rehabilitation system and sometimes called parole, if you breach the terms of your licence you can find yourself back to serve out the remainder of your sentence.

Finally yes, it would have been a breach of data protection to hand over to Guy or anyone any paperwork which they are not entitled to see. The question would be whether the warrant, being a decision made by the courts, would be considered personal information, or if it would be considered to be like a Judgement and part of the public record. However if they wanted to see the warrant, they could have asked the court for a copy or made a freedom of information act request for it.

However, as has been stated, if they'd have seen the actual warrant then they wouldn't have been satisfied as the actual warrant would lack the things they imagine it should have. While I wonder what they would do if they were presented with a faked warrant that had all their imagined attributes (would they invent some new deficiencies or would they accept it) I doubt we will ever find out as the only way to get a warrant to meet their requirements would be to fake one and the Courts wouldn't entertain that (even if it was the only method that might shut them up).
Warning may contain traces of nut
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

[quote="PeterPan"]New report in Nottingham Evening Post...

My favourite bit is that Tom "claims he doesn't own a penny" :haha: good typo!![/quote
Revenge of the young lady reporter I reckon !
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I see a nice curfew is in order, That should be fun.

I also believe they will somehow turn a simple charge in to something more. I am really hoping for some good freeman woo to show up on August 10th. Will sure be entertaining.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

So in EFOTB Andy Pears says....

theres a lot of people claiming tom has seen this warrant? i dont care if he has, i havent and nor had anyone on that roof, but that makes us criminals for daring to ask. anybody would think we dont trust authority for crying out loud. what ever gave them that impression?

And Amanda's response...

Andy Pears "alot of people are claiming tom seen the warrent" are you for fucking real. Im getting abit tired of you. Did dad say he seen it!?why are you quoting trolls!!!!!!????? Why are you believing what trolls say!???? If you didnt you wouldnt quote them! Why would he be fighting for it if he'd seen it !? get real. You seem to post things to piss people off if people are thick enough to believe such bullshit then get out of our group ive had enough. im not remotely joking. Why the bloody hell would we be screaming for it what if they brought it? were we going to run away from it off dow n the street screaming look away look away! ? Why would we ask for help to get a COPY of it from the royal courts of justice. If we had fecking seen it!? You want to believe trolls I couldn't give a rats ass but bringing their bullshit made up bollocks into here is not on! ENOUGH.

The woman is unstable!
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Losleones wrote:The freeman movement is just a conveyor belt of "successes" what with another repo & Petey boy in hiding pending imminent arrest for fraud.

Kak & Mak's next video will be highly entertaining. 10 mins worth of fraudulent banksters, corrupt Police working for the Banks, unlawful arrests & no Unicorn etc, blah blah bollox from camp boy slaphead.
To the denizens of this forum the long string of failures that comprise the history of freeman movement is confirmation of a a sad mix of poor scholarship, self-delusion and dysfunctionality.

But to freemen who have drunk the movement's purple kook-aid each failure is confirmation of their belief that the deck is stacked against them. This belief is psychologically easier to swallow than is the realization that they are simply lost children who can't make their way in the world.
Last edited by arayder on Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pox

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...(unproven) offence, whilst on

Post by Pox »

PeanutGallery wrote:It would seem that the charge is affray, from what I saw I would think that a barrister would be able to give an argument against the charge that might succeed. However it remains to be seen if they will accept having an advocate or if they will instead pursue their own agendas.

Being out on licence usually means that a person has been released from Prison having served a portion of their sentence, but still has time remaining. .
Oh dear, I hope that they opt for the latter option else I can foresee a successful claim for wrongful arrest etc.

Out on licence- how can this be having served a portion of a sentence when a person has not been found guilty - unless such a person has committed a further Offence whilst on license for a previous one? Is this how it works? Trying to be general here (as advised), is this what has happened in recent events?
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

NYGman wrote:
I also believe they will somehow turn a simple charge in to something more. I am really hoping for some good freeman woo to show up on August 10th. Will sure be entertaining.
They can swiftly ignore everything from today and the forthcoming 10th on the strength of Steve Spy's peach earlier today that they aren't real courts, just administrative hearings.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Finally a report with no mention of cancer.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

PeterPan wrote:So in EFOTB Andy Pears says....

theres a lot of people claiming tom has seen this warrant? i dont care if he has, i havent and nor had anyone on that roof, but that makes us criminals for daring to ask. anybody would think we dont trust authority for crying out loud. what ever gave them that impression?

And Amanda's response...

Andy Pears "alot of people are claiming tom seen the warrent" are you for fucking real. Im getting abit tired of you. Did dad say he seen it!?why are you quoting trolls!!!!!!????? Why are you believing what trolls say!???? If you didnt you wouldnt quote them! Why would he be fighting for it if he'd seen it !? get real. You seem to post things to piss people off if people are thick enough to believe such bullshit then get out of our group ive had enough. im not remotely joking. Why the bloody hell would we be screaming for it what if they brought it? were we going to run away from it off dow n the street screaming look away look away! ? Why would we ask for help to get a COPY of it from the royal courts of justice. If we had fecking seen it!? You want to believe trolls I couldn't give a rats ass but bringing their bullshit made up bollocks into here is not on! ENOUGH.

The woman is unstable!
That's Amanda Pike(y) simply getting rid of the dead wood, otherwise known as 'the arrested'. They need more shill fodder to throw to the gallows, come forth you freemen. She seriously is one, personality wise at least, a right obese tank slapper.
'Putin's left hand man'