The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by NYGman »

They have seen the warrant, it just wont look like what they expect it to look like. It will not have a Judge wet ink signature, it will not have a seal, it will not be up to their high level of standards. They will never see the warrant that they want to see, as like the Unicorn, it does not exist in the form they believe it should. They have seen A white horse thought, however, it doesn't have the single horn they were expecting, therefore it isn't.

I just wonder if any of them will break their conditions prior to their Court appointed appearance.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

No wonder the Pike woman's husband is in the RAF, he must fantasise daily that he gets shot down and captured by the Russian's. Imagine having to go home to that awful woman everyday 'ewwwwwwwwwwww'
'Putin's left hand man'
Pox

Post by Pox »

PeterPan wrote:
And Amanda's response...

Andy Pears "alot of people are claiming tom seen the warrent" are you for fucking real. Im getting abit tired of you. Did dad say he seen it!?why are you quoting trolls!!!!!!????? Why are you believing what trolls say!???? If you didnt you wouldnt quote them! Why would he be fighting for it if he'd seen it !? get real. You seem to post things to piss people off if people are thick enough to believe such bullshit then get out of our group ive had enough. im not remotely joking. Why the bloody hell would we be screaming for it what if they brought it? were we going to run away from it off dow n the street screaming look away look away! ? Why would we ask for help to get a COPY of it from the royal courts of justice. If we had fecking seen it!? You want to believe trolls I couldn't give a rats ass but bringing their bullshit made up bollocks into here is not on! ENOUGH.
Oh dear, such a foul mouthed response doesn't quite fit in with the blurb on the yummy mummy website of her photography 'business' -

http://Www.sweetpeaandbell.com
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Pox wrote:
PeterPan wrote:
And Amanda's response...

Andy Pears "alot of people are claiming tom seen the warrent" are you for fucking real. Im getting abit tired of you. Did dad say he seen it!?why are you quoting trolls!!!!!!????? Why are you believing what trolls say!???? If you didnt you wouldnt quote them! Why would he be fighting for it if he'd seen it !? get real. You seem to post things to piss people off if people are thick enough to believe such bullshit then get out of our group ive had enough. im not remotely joking. Why the bloody hell would we be screaming for it what if they brought it? were we going to run away from it off dow n the street screaming look away look away! ? Why would we ask for help to get a COPY of it from the royal courts of justice. If we had fecking seen it!? You want to believe trolls I couldn't give a rats ass but bringing their bullshit made up bollocks into here is not on! ENOUGH.
Oh dear, such a foul mouthed response doesn't quite fit in with the blurb on the yummy mummy website of her photography 'business' -

http://Www.sweetpeaandbell.com
Found the Unicorn :haha: :haha: :haha:

'Putin's left hand man'
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Amanda reminds of 'Miss Ballbreaker' from Porky's
'Putin's left hand man'
PeterPan
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by PeterPan »

The text on the website has been written by someone with a moderate grasp of the English language and punctuation.... Not Amanda then!
PeanutGallery

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...(unproven) offence, whilst on

Post by PeanutGallery »

Pox wrote:
Oh dear, I hope that they opt for the latter option else I can foresee a successful claim for wrongful arrest etc.

Out on licence- how can this be having served a portion of a sentence when a person has not been found guilty - unless such a person has committed a further Offence whilst on license for a previous one? Is this how it works? Trying to be general here (as advised), is this what has happened in recent events?
Basically whoever was (or is alleged to have been) out on licence had previously been convicted of something else, then when given an early release by the prisons (on account of being a good enough sort of prisoner that we don't need to keep you in/we need your cell for a new scallywag) went to join the Loft team and wound up back in a cell/remand. He wouldn't have been on licence for anything related to Tom, but that doesn't mean that he couldn't have committed non-Tom related crimes.
Warning may contain traces of nut
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

I do wonder if Mark Caylon will go on the run, just to get more of the attention he so badly craves :Axe:
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

bagman wrote:I do wonder if Mark Caylon will go on the run, just to get more of the attention he so badly craves :Axe:
FREEMAN-ON-THE-LAMB :snicker:
Pox

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...)

Post by Pox »

bagman wrote:I do wonder if Mark Caylon will go on the run, just to get more of the attention he so badly craves :Axe:
What him,the bald one (not enough hair for a pony tail) and POE in the same camper van?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Important quote from Lao Tzu : Years of misery follow a great VICTORY!11!!
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Skeleton wrote:Btw he says he is a "Legal Friend" He says he is, so it must be true.
Noticeable how he waves his arms and rolled-up papers in the face of whoever he's talking to. The silly, patronising tone and false mateysness doesn't help. You can hear the cop losing interest and repeating the same fob-off replies.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

They were originally charged with a combination of criminal damage and threatening behaviour offences but these were changed to affray.......
They will next appear at Nottingham Crown Court on Monday, August 10.
http://www.nottinghampost.com/Tom-Crawf ... story.html
I just loved those two extracts above.
Affray can be quite serious.. It has gone direct to crown which is a good indicator of how serious this could be for some of them.
Sentencing for affray >
http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/sent ... al/affray/

P.S, message to Queen Goofer Sycophant Salli; Ceylon’s path has led him straight to Crown Court.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

wanglepin wrote:
They were originally charged with a combination of criminal damage and threatening behaviour offences but these were changed to affray.......
They will next appear at Nottingham Crown Court on Monday, August 10.
I just loved those two extracts above.
Affray can be quite serious.. It has gone direct to crown which is a good indicator of how serious this could be for some of them.
Sentencing for affray >
http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/sent ... al/affray/

P.S, message to Queen Goofer Sycophant Salli; Ceylon’s path has led him straight to Crown Court.
great find wanglepin! deffo no lower culpability in that lot :shock:
Last edited by JonnyL on Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Putin's left hand man'
Losleones

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...)

Post by Losleones »

Pox wrote:
What him,the bald one (not enough hair for a pony tail) and POE in the same camper van?
Just straying off topic but whilst on the subject of pig tail I'd be surprised if he was still married to long suffering Mrs Haining. No one in their right mind would tolerate such a narcissistic, belligerent arsehole in their life. Just a thought , mid life crisis pony tail et al.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

PeterPan wrote:New report in Nottingham Evening Post...

My favourite bit is that Tom "claims he doesn't own a penny" :haha: good typo!!
They need a Pulitzer for that :haha:
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

It seems to me Caylon's challenge is to use his arrest to build his street cred while not violating the conditions of his bail so egregiously as to have him put under the jail (a southern expression) where he can't communicate with anyone.

What in the world is better for a freeman guru's reputation than doing some jail time, coming out acting like he did the day in jail standing on his head and then doing battle in court with the man?

As long as he doesn't do a Dean Clifford and add to his woes by making senseless threats and cussing the judge, Caylon might be able to make this work for him.

This, of course, assumes that one would be so foolish as to make spitting up pointless anti-government bile a life long endeavor.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

bagman wrote:
FREEMAN-ON-THE-LAMB :snicker:
That's "lam" and the title is already taken;

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=10492
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

JonnyL wrote:Amanda reminds of 'Miss Ballbreaker' from Porky's
More Mrs Fox than Mrs Pike then ?
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

AndyPandy wrote:
JonnyL wrote:Amanda reminds of 'Miss Ballbreaker' from Porky's
More Mrs Fox than Mrs Pike then ?
I've been trying to find the shower scene, to no avail lol
'Putin's left hand man'