Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

slowsmile
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by slowsmile »

arayder wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:. . .the same stupid, greedy people will throw (real) money at him again.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Although looking at the age of most WeRe members per their forum the average would appear to be the best part of 26 million minutes ago - 50 years (if my sums are correct).
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Losleones wrote:Members can pay down the note by mowing the lawn, taking out the garbage , normal day to day chores basically - just make a note so Pete can adjust your account accordingly. It's works similar to Pete's cheque clearing system in that it's..........full of shit.
Don't forget you can also generate Re by hiring someone to put a new roof on your house. You earn Re because you are creating an opportunity for someone else to earn Re. No I don't know how that would work. It was on the original WeRe bank website.

So why mow your own lawn or take out your own garbage, just hire someone to do that boring mundane work and you can both be REally rich.
Warning may contain traces of nut
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Losleones wrote:Members can pay down the note by mowing the lawn, taking out the garbage , normal day to day chores basically - just make a note so Pete can adjust your account accordingly. It's works similar to Pete's cheque clearing system in that it's..........full of shit.
Don't forget you can also generate Re by hiring someone to put a new roof on your house.
Loadsa Re to be earned at Fearn Chase then.............
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Jeffrey wrote:Peter has said in one video I can't remember that his passport was blocked or suspended or something so he couldn't leave England. My memory isn't too good on specifics, might have been a lie.
Skeleton wrote:As mentioned earlier Peter himself said something about his Passport being suspended.
Losleones wrote:There is a discrepancy that he's not got a valid passport ...
So a vague unsourced recollection has morphed into a factual statement. But an unsourced "fact" is merely rumour.

Can't you guys see the problem? If Quatloos has become a rumour mill then we can no longer rely on "factual" statements.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

YiamCross wrote:WeRe bank out. Weird diet in

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... bapLvlVhBc

Stop Press! Jimmyw is not falling for the latest Goofy scam!

Yes, I have just picked myself up off the floor.
We can all start by not taking nutritional advice from someone who can't spell "ketone". Or who thinks the diet of the polynesians was particularly high in fructose, neglecting the contributions of fish and coconuts.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

jimmyw wrote:its easier to fool people than to convince people they have been fooled.
I think he's using that phrase unironically
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

grixit wrote:
jimmyw wrote:its easier to fool people than to convince people they have been fooled.
More likely, he thinks he's using it unironically.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

My suspicion as to why more of the Goofy didn't sign up, couldn't scrape together the £35 from out of their sofas, or else their mother's wouldn't give it to them. The scary thing, is that if he comes up with another scam these are the same people who'll fight to get in line to hand over more money. These people apparently don't have a learning curve, since the learning part seems to be not a required attachment.

I have to admit that with the way things are looking it does look like he done a bunk as they say, or he could be sitting in a jail cell somewhere, since I'm sure he has no one to call to come bail him out.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

rogfulton wrote:
grixit wrote:
More likely, he thinks he's using it unironically.
I wouldn't imagine Jimmy knows what irony is.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Are there any meetings scheduled?
longdog

Post by longdog »

If there are they are being kept very, very sooper-seekrit which would rather defeat the point.

So no then basically. :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

No meetings have been announced on GOODF, the WeRe News page, or the private forum.

On the private forum, user "admin" logs in every day but hasn't posted for a week. He doesn't post much anyhow, so I wouldn't read much into his current silence. I assume this is Peter, though he usually signs off as "The Colonel".
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

littleFred wrote:No meetings have been announced on GOODF, the WeRe News page, or the private forum.

On the private forum, user "admin" logs in every day but hasn't posted for a week. He doesn't post much anyhow, so I wouldn't read much into his current silence. I assume this is Peter, though he usually signs off as "The Colonel".
If i may ask are there any mutterings on the private forum about bouncing cheques etc, or the lack of direction and response from the main man? I understand he fooled many at the star but there must be some jumping up and down by now at having spent real cash for no actual return, unless you take a return of course to be a delay in collection letters asking for payment as various fraud departments decide what action to take.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Mutterings? No. Jumping up and down, shouting, begging, pleading? Yes.

There are some rare postings from a member who has had a cheque temporarily accepted. There are loads of posts about sending notarial protests and what to do when that fails. There is increasing talk about taking Peter up on his offer for members to take him to court, though no-one has the faintest idea how to.

Of course, folk on a forum are a biased sample. Perhaps he has many members who are totally happy. Or (more likely in my view) many members have simply given up.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

littleFred wrote:Mutterings? No. Jumping up and down, shouting, begging, pleading? Yes.

There are some rare postings from a member who has had a cheque temporarily accepted. There are loads of posts about sending notarial protests and what to do when that fails. There is increasing talk about taking Peter up on his offer for members to take him to court, though no-one has the faintest idea how to.

Of course, folk on a forum are a biased sample. Perhaps he has many members who are totally happy. Or (more likely in my view) many members have simply given up.
Thanks for the update mate, I agree with your last line, they must have been desperate to try these cheques in the first place, chasing Peter over 50 (lol i just realised, i moved to Australia and have no pound sign on my keyboard) is peanuts to the damage they have caused themselves by issuing dud cheques. They have bigger things to worry about now.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

It's looking increasingly as if PoE has abandoned WeRe Bank. Numerous people are complaining at the lack of response to their emails, PMs, 'tickets', etc. He's not posted on FB for a week. When he does, it's usually some nonsense about runes, no actual answers to the questions people have been asking him about their accounts with WeRe bank.

Money has been sent and signed for at Ducie Street with nothing sent in return. One member even said that, although it's only "worthless" fiat currency, £30 is still a lot of money to him! You couldn't make it up ...

People are talking about arranging meetings and inviting PoE to speak, but nobody seems interested in just getting together, without PoE there for them to adore.

But questions are now also being asked about whether it might all be a scam ...
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

mufc1959 wrote:
But questions are now also being asked about whether it might all be a scam ...
Yes they are exceptionally quick off the mark are these Freemen Goofers.Show em a new path and they are down it like a ferret.
Last edited by wanglepin on Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Abandon as in reply and helping his clients maybe. Checking Were Bank HQ for envelopes with cash in them, no he will still be checking, hopefully that little gravy train will have almost dried up by now though.

Sadly there are some in society that find spending 30GDP in one hit put's a huge strain on that weeks budget, hence there willingness to partake in a such a foolhardy scheme and fuels my utter contempt for the man that led them down that path. Yes they took the decision, but so did he to sell it to them.

I sincerely hope he does not scuttle away scot free as his scheme collapses/has collapsed around him. His patrons are not finished paying for it yet, neither should he.

You can tell i like the bloke.
Last edited by Skeleton on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

wanglepin wrote:
mufc1959 wrote:
Yes they are exceptionally quick off the mark are these Freemen Goofers. Show em a new path and they are down it like a ferret.
Keyboard spitting moment right there :) So true Ferrets racing each down the hole so they can be the first to claim it works!!
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

Skeleton wrote:
I sincerely hope he does not scuttle away scot free as his scheme collapses/has collapsed around him. His patrons are not finished paying for it yet, neither should he.
I too hope he sees the inside of a cell very soon, if he hasn't already.