The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by hanlons razor »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Probably not been to it if it is outside of town. Do you have a name? We tend to spend a lot of time in Lancashire. Hebden Bridge, Colne, Nelson (I know it's a dump) Burnley, Barrowford, Lancaster, Liverpool of course, great pubbing town. Even Blackpool.

In our 2011 trip we spent a night in Halifax and had a beer in these pubs;

Barum Top (Wetherspoons)
Old Post Office
Pump Room
Railway Hotel (spent the night here)
Ring “O” Bells
Three Pigeons

Three Pigeons was my favorite of the bunch. Barum Top by far the worst. Music so loud it was deafening.
http://www.halifax-steam.co.uk/

Its actually in a small village called hipperholme, but is only a short bus/taxi ride from Halifax.

the Barum Top is not somewhere I'd ever recommend, as with most wetherspoons, it is what it is. And of those, yeah the 3 pidgeons is probably the best in my opinion.

Slight walk from the town centre (Three pidgeons is not a million miles from it), but The Shears at paris gate used to do REALLY good food (been a good few years since I've been there though) and it's a bit tucked away so you're not going to get as many of the wonderful people you would get in the Barum Top.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant ... gland.html
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Burnaby49 wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Music so loud it was deafening.
Obviously an indication that you're getting old, daddy-o. :lol:
The 49 at the end of my name is the year I was born. So you young callow punks can feel free to mock me. However the Barum Top was way too loud. We sat at a small table and, even shouting, couldn't converse. It was painful. We hurried our beer and got out. Very unusual for a Wetherspoons. The only other place in Britain I can recall being driven out by the volume was the Metropole in Gateshead.
There's a second, newer wetherspoons which probably wasn't there when you last visited called the percy shaw (named after the local man who invented "cats eyes" - the reflective road studs) so this may have solved some of the problems as when they have multiple venues each wetherspoons tend to take on it's own feel and atmosphere.
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
guilty
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by guilty »

hucknallred wrote:I only caught the 7:30Am headlines, but it seems Radio Nottingham were leading with the TC Neighbours fed up story.

Full show will be available soon at http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02x6ftr

Can't listen where I'm posting from, so if someone could have a listen...
I had a listen. There were items in the News programmes at 6am, 7am and 8am. It was largely about the problems the residents were having with the noise from the security changeovers and the barking of the dogs, although one resident complained that the security staff were 'glaring' at her. They do, however, have genuine concerns.
In the 8am slot they brought on County Councillor Jim Creamer (sp?) who said that he had been in conversations with police and security to try and alleviate some of the problems. The CC have had to have special cleaning visits to the Chase to clear up after the rabble. He said there were good reasons for the security. Also Vernon Coaker (sp?) the local MP, who agreed that there were noise problems and said that he was discussing a change to the shift patterns for the security companies to try and cut down on the disturbance.
Andy Whittaker, the presenter of the programme, suggested that the protests would be causing financial loss for Tom, but this was not picked up on by Coaker. The MP said the protests were not acceptable and the sooner the house went to auction the better.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Burnaby49 wrote: The 49 at the end of my name is the year I was born. So you young callow punks can feel free to mock me.
Will do, you hockey loving Beaver puncher.
Warning may contain traces of nut
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

I wasn't sure where to post this: http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=296498 either here or here:

It's the only information I have on it but Tom "seems" to have "taken" his house back.

Come on "Tom". Let's see it then. Where's the warrant.

It's the best I can give as to what I know. It's a good thread albeit on "Icke's" but the latest you tube video's are on there.

"Death warrants" apparently. The crowd are loving "Mark Ceylon". "Ceyllonnn, Ceyllonnn, Ceyllonnn"... Just like at a football game I can only imagine them chanting...

Gotta love love this stuff..... Yessssssssss!
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Pox

Post by Pox »

hucknallred wrote:I only caught the 7:30Am headlines, but it seems Radio Nottingham were leading with the TC Neighbours fed up story.

Full show will be available soon at http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02x6ftr

Can't listen where I'm posting from, so if someone could have a listen...
A few seconds of residents complaining about the noise from the security people as part of each hourly news bulletin. At 2.08hrs in, local councillor Creamer and local MP Coker (?) say how they have spoken to security firm to move toilet away from neighbours window and possibly changing shift pattern so that shift changes don't waken other residents in the early hours. One resident says she is unable to go to work due to the stress that is being caused to her.
All seem to refer to the mob as protestors not supporters.
MP says that these protests will devalue the property.
residents criticisms seem to be directed at B&B ( guess they mean UKAR) and the security firm and no criticism of the Crawfords for creating the problem. maybe they think there is more chance of compo from UKAR etc. than from the Crawfords?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

As to questions about what it is proper to post, this site is hosted and domiciled in the USA, where the laws about press freedom are quite different than in the UK. I can say with some confidence that anything posted on this site short of plans for future attacks or nuclear weapons would not even be asked for in a US Court, its very different than the UK in that respect, don't not post something you think relevant because Quatloos would be forced to tell the police who you are. Really, you won't be able to even find a lawyer who would file that case in the US, we're that protective of reporting the facts.

Now, while I encourage you to post what's "relevant", I also ask you consider what's relevant, 22 minutes of Sgtgingerasshat filming live his buggering in the bath at the county jail on a clandestine phone, while entertaining perhaps, might not be relevant....(if you have such footage though, send it right along to me for my own private use)

Other than that, post away! I know its illegal to take pictures in the courtroom but its not our problem when someone else does it and we pass it along...

And I'll end by posting a link to a very entertaining dope who wanted so bad to record his own court appearance and when told he wasn't allowed by the police, he disagreed and, well, you can see for yourself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7U5eJN3hLI

My comments in this post led to a management discussion on how far we would go in respect to local laws. We have or are at least are working on a policy in respect to this and what I said here is more nuanced now than it was a few hours ago. For better understanding of what we think ought to be posted or not see the Polite Request from Managementthread, here viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10655&start=20
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

You're obsessed by that video aren't you?

When Ron Usher and I gave a seminar here in Vancouver a while back about Freemen and their court tactics he included part of that video in his presentation.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

here is the radio report about what the locals, the local MP think of the situation,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voB3fo1 ... e=youtu.be
guilty

Post by guilty »

pigpot wrote:I wasn't sure where to post this: http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=296498 either here or here:
It's the only information I have on it but Tom "seems" to have "taken" his house back.
Come on "Tom". Let's see it then. Where's the warrant.
On that thread UK Column comment:
They had also requested that this warrant should be inspected by Mr Taylor, who has been providing Lay Legal advice for the Crawford family, and has been investigating and publicly reporting the fraudulent taking of private property in UK, by means of fraudulent court documents, or even with no court documents.
I am sorry to tell you that it is not Guy Taylor who decides whether a document is valid or not - it is the Court.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
guilty

Post by guilty »

Ceylon is promising to tell the GOOFers what really happened:
got out last night so been a little busy but will try and catch up and share what happened
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

pigpot wrote:
Tom wasn't on the property.
And no, Tom has not taken what you describe as "his" house. It isn't his house and he has not taken it.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Desperation has kicked in with the Crawfords

They want to sue me and every other troll :haha:

http://postimg.org/image/a4pqjr5yb/
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

guilty wrote:Ceylon is promising to tell the GOOFers what really happened:
got out last night so been a little busy but will try and catch up and share what happened
Out of context but "and may be used in evidence against you".
I'll warn you now Ceylon, be careful who you are talking to and remember your bail conditions.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

After having looked at your response "Gregg" and "Burnaby49" are you insinuating that I have made ANY threats?

I am unaware of your "legal determination" though and you cannot make one without full declaration of your perceived authority. No threat of "Nuclear" or any attack was made by me for certain. :haha: :haha: :haha: How the 'eff would that happen... With a cup of coffee. Are you making this up as I think you are. :wink:

Over on the "Icke" thread I don't see the logic in "Alf Hearted's" rubbish:
Old 28-07-2015, 10:33 AM #10
alf hearted

Quote:
Police put lives in danger at Tom Crawford's house,
Did the police insist that a pregnant woman get on the roof with the protestors? If you are going to be fighting the power, don't be dragging pregnant women onto the front line.
alf hearted is offline Reply With Quote
If she on the roof top she's pretty well committed and I for one say good on her for doing so. And what's that rubbish about,
Police put lives in danger at Tom Crawford's house,
Did the police insist that a pregnant woman get on the roof with the protestors?
Point 1, no one asked them, the Police to get involved. No-one asked to become Police Officers.

Point 2, no the Police never insisted on a pregnant woman getting on any roof and neither can they insist such a thing anywhere. Ridiculous thoughts from "Alf". What an idiot "Alf" is.

Point 3, if "you", whoever you are, are fighting the "power", then don't think or recommend that the "power" you are fighting against can choose who you should be able to fight against you. An army of pregnant women sounds great to me.

What are they going to do taze first and then shoot the pregnant women?

This poster, "pigpot" is awaiting the response from the poster, who said he'd buy a cop a beer for shooting a non-tax payer dead, who resisted towards the application of lethal physical force being applied to him just because he wouldn't pay "Income tax".

It's all over with that kind of thinking. Here's evidence in this post that people, general people, not the general lawyers (and there are some that support legal rebellion), not some Police as there are the "Oath Keepers" as well, but also the refuse collectors, magazine vendors, teachers, college lecturers, town planners, shelf-stackers etc who are not putting up with this kind of behaviour anymore.

Time will tell but let alone the Army, the Police don't seem enough to handle them, the people.

Time will tell and I'm rubbing my hands at the prospect of seeing the outcome play out.

For the side that says that you've got to agree that the "Government" or Government is in charge because it says it and all its rules apply, the other side doesn't care what the "Government" or Government says and will disobey regardless.

The fruit of this is being displayed in this thread. I'd suggest the "Government" or Government had better watch out because this stuff is spreading like wildfire. Earlier in Burnley and now Nottingham (not to mention others). Get stuck in those people...

The amazing thing is that those from other continents (you know who you are bikey boy) comment upon the state of the British psyche when in all likely-hood you've never even been there because of your "Criminal record".

I say let them have to it.

To get a real response from the people that are affected by this stuff go on-line to a forum that shares these people views and get them to show (redacted personal information of course) that they are council house owners, pensioners, people at the end of their mortgages, low income earners the generally disaffected etc, you know the single mums and disabled. You won't get very many. They'll be "Tory" voters, obeying legal professionals, Policemen and Policewomen and private business owners of companies like "SERCO" and shareholders of such like.

As I say the outcome is building. I can't wait. You'll reap what you sow. :wink: All the boys and girls with the monies had better have deep tunnels. :snicker:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Guess I better lawyer up then :snicker:

The radio report video was taken down oddly enough
Last edited by Jeffrey on Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Ceylon is promising to share what happened?

You took a pregnant woman into an area of danger and got nicked son that's what happened.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

pigpot are you aware that this is all done and dusted? The people were arrested and held in custody over the weekend and appeared in Nottingham mags' yesterday. Bailed to appear at CC on 10th August.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

guilty wrote:Ceylon is promising to tell the GOOFers what really happened:
& instead of discussing the obvious & spout lies about corrupt Courts, corrupt Judges & all the other Freeman woo he posts up this complete & utter garbage on goofville.The man is certifiable
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... bdegEqkqrU
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

letissier14 wrote:Desperation has kicked in with the Crawfords

They want to sue me and every other troll :haha:

http://postimg.org/image/a4pqjr5yb/
I only wish they would. Millionaire Craig will no doubt stump up the court fees for starters. I think the only reason Amanda can spell sue is that it is her mother's name.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self