The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by vampireLOREN »

hardcopy wrote:
hanlons razor wrote:I've noticed quite a few posts on these pages becoming increasingly derogatory, referring to sue as sweaty sue, insulting certain people's intelligence etc.

One of the things I liked about this forum is how respectful it's members were. Yes we can all have a bit of a laugh at some of the stupid things some of the people were discussing have done, but personal comments like those serve no purpose. Except to lower our position.

We don't have to respect the people we discuss, or avoid some highlighting of their stupidity. But personal name calling is just petty and childish and only undermines us further.

I may be wasting my time asking other members to refrain from such behaviours, and I hope no one is offended I ask, it's simply that I feel we should be above the sagging matches and the insults we see in many of the sources were discussing. We don't want to turn in to the very thing we're discussing and comments that feel more at place on the school playground in no way advance our position or the respectability of this board.
Thank you razor for raising this, I've been uncomfortable with the insults and some of the mock videos for a while.
While I have nothing to add in terms of investigation and the magnificent work done by others, its always been a pleasure to see freemen and the others dubunked with intelligence, logic and proof.
Let's not stray from that path ( with apologies, salli)
To say nothing of the odd wind up comment for the benefit of the faithful. Peas comrade Peas!
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Seconded... I've nothing in principle against hurling gratuitous abuse but please stop and think before you post your abuse and ask whether it goes beyond personally offensive to generally offensive.

Calling Ceylon's "close friend" his boyfriend or his wife is OK in my opinion, I use that sort of 'abuse' when it suits me but "bum-chum" makes me wince when I see it used by people I quite respect and makes me wonder about them to be honest.

This has been a public announcement from your token gayer. :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

pigpot » Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:54 am

After having looked at your response "Gregg" and "Burnaby49" are you insinuating that I have made ANY threats?
My response? Are you capable of even a basic understanding of what you read Pigpot? My "response" was a comment on Gregg's posting. I made no comment about you.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

longdog wrote:Seconded... I've nothing in principle against hurling gratuitous abuse but please stop and think before you post your abuse and ask whether it goes beyond personally offensive to generally offensive.

Calling Ceylon's "close friend" his boyfriend or his wife is OK in my opinion, I use that sort of 'abuse' when it suits me but "bum-chum" makes me wince when I see it used by people I quite respect and makes me wonder about them to be honest.

vampireLOREN is the worst for that sort of stuff mate.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Bones wrote:
Syf wrote:No doubt my name will be on the list.. :lol: :lol:
No doubt my name won't be... The amount of effort I put in and I never get a mention :snooty:
:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

hardcopy wrote:
longdog wrote:Seconded... I've nothing in principle against hurling gratuitous abuse but please stop and think before you post your abuse and ask whether it goes beyond personally offensive to generally offensive.

Amen Brother.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
longdog

Post by longdog »

hardcopy wrote:

I'll have him up before a common-law grand jury if he ain't careful :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

letissier14 wrote:
Bones wrote:
No doubt my name won't be... The amount of effort I put in and I never get a mention :snooty:
I've had a word with Amanda and she has agreed to add you to the list :haha:

http://postimg.org/image/3jmnuulsz/
It's meaningless if you have to beg.

vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Burnaby49 wrote:
letissier14 wrote:
Bones wrote:
I've had a word with Amanda and she has agreed to add you to the list :haha:

http://postimg.org/image/3jmnuulsz/
It's meaningless if you have to beg.
That is both cruel and as the Master might say "without merit", Poor Bones a Loyal and trusted yeoman. :thinking:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

vampireLOREN wrote:
hardcopy wrote:

Amen Brother.
Hey Hardcopy did you see we made it to a mention in Goofyland?. :D
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

VampireLOREN, yes, I saw a mention on a thread, something about being trouble makers ?

Dunno how they came to that conclusion.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

hardcopy wrote:VampireLOREN, yes, I saw a mention on a thread, something about being trouble makers ?

Dunno how they came to that conclusion.
You got the link guys?
Bones

Post by Bones »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Bones wrote:
Syf wrote:No doubt my name will be on the list.. :lol: :lol:
:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:
I have read the recent comments about name calling etc.. Do people also feel the same about comments aimed at Burnaby ? :wink:
Bones

Post by Bones »

It's meaningless if you have to beg.[/quote]

Sorry for this complete waste of a post but lol,loving the screenshot :haha:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote:Calling Ceylon's "close friend" his boyfriend or his wife is OK in my opinion, I use that sort of 'abuse' when it suits me but "bum-chum" makes me wince when I see it used by people I quite respect and makes me wonder about them to be honest.
Sorry, that was me. I was using the term in the childish overly-friendly-with-one-person interpretation while being aware it could have others. I'll stop using the term, as it's not in keeping with my new found status as an officer and a gentleman. (Beside it appears I can blame vampireLoren anyway.)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
hanlons razor wrote:I've noticed quite a few posts on these pages becoming increasingly derogatory, referring to sue as sweaty sue, insulting certain people's intelligence etc.
As a "new to the job" moderator I sort of missed this point, but I am in agreement with the above sentiments. It is always an awkward balance but I feel that references like the above to Mrs Crawford will be moderated in future.
I believe I can shed some light on how Sue Crawford acquired that particular nickname, in the video of the actual eviction when the bailiff and police were removing her from the property she quite proudly announced that she was sweaty, several times. I then took her statement and mentioned it, on here. It then took on a life of it's own. I didn't think it was completely derogatory at the time as Mrs Crawford had used the term to describe herself (I also wouldn't have used it if she hadn't). However I am happy to drop the use of the term.
Warning may contain traces of nut
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
longdog wrote:Calling Ceylon's "close friend" his boyfriend or his wife is OK in my opinion, I use that sort of 'abuse' when it suits me but "bum-chum" makes me wince when I see it used by people I quite respect and makes me wonder about them to be honest.
Sorry, that was me. I was using the term in the childish overly-friendly-with-one-person interpretation while being aware it could have others. I'll stop using the term, as it's not in keeping with my new found status as an officer and a gentleman. (Beside it appears I can blame vampireLoren anyway.)
Here!! are you sure you don't work for the other side?, You are not Saylon I hope?.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

guilty wrote:
pigpot wrote:I wasn't sure where to post this: http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=296498 either here or here:
It's the only information I have on it but Tom "seems" to have "taken" his house back.
Come on "Tom". Let's see it then. Where's the warrant.
On that thread UK Column comment:
They had also requested that this warrant should be inspected by Mr Taylor, who has been providing Lay Legal advice for the Crawford family, and has been investigating and publicly reporting the fraudulent taking of private property in UK, by means of fraudulent court documents, or even with no court documents.
I am sorry to tell you that it is not Guy Taylor who decides whether a document is valid or not - it is the Court.
Is he having a laugh!! I would'nt trust this barmy person to walk my dog around Fearn Avenue let alone rely upon his advice about whether or not a warrant was legal.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

PeanutGallery wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
As a "new to the job" moderator I sort of missed this point, but I am in agreement with the above sentiments. It is always an awkward balance but I feel that references like the above to Mrs Crawford will be moderated in future.
I believe I can shed some light on how Sue Crawford acquired that particular nickname, in the video of the actual eviction when the bailiff and police were removing her from the property she quite proudly announced that she was sweaty, several times. I then took her statement and mentioned it, on here. It then took on a life of it's own. I didn't think it was completely derogatory at the time as Mrs Crawford had used the term to describe herself (I also wouldn't have used it if she hadn't). However I am happy to drop the use of the term.
Peanut, don't sweat it son....it'll come out in the wash :whistle:
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Jeffrey wrote:Who is Donna, Gordon, Darren? Only person I recognize on that list is Danny Bampin.
I can't open the link as it gives me a warning that my emails will be hacked into and other nasty threats. What names are being given ?
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.