The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hardcopy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by hardcopy »

Losleones wrote:
hardcopy wrote:VampireLOREN, yes, I saw a mention on a thread, something about being trouble makers ?

Dunno how they came to that conclusion.
You got the link guys?
Can't find it mate...thread was called something like "extra terrestrials" and had "Ceylon," in the title somewhere too.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

hardcopy wrote: Can't find it mate...thread was called something like "extra terrestrials" and had "Ceylon," in the title somewhere too.
This it?
Warning may contain traces of nut
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

PeanutGallery wrote:
hardcopy wrote: Can't find it mate...thread was called something like "extra terrestrials" and had "Ceylon," in the title somewhere too.
This it?
Yes that's us.....wonder what happened to Cicconnnni Coconni?
I like him, he has a quaint turn of phrase.
I of course do this out of the goodness of my heart, :violin: Hardcopy does it for the money. :naughty:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

longdog wrote:Seconded... I've nothing in principle against hurling gratuitous abuse but please stop and think before you post your abuse and ask whether it goes beyond personally offensive to generally offensive.
I agree and I apologize for any comments I have made that may have led to the dehumanization of the Crawfords and their supporters.

However a certain amount of disdain for the Crawford crowd is understandable. Most all of them are badly uniformed. Many of them are obnoxious. A few have been criminal.

But we should not forget that the Crawfords have come to a bad place in their lives. Since they incorrectly believe none of the mess is their fault it is understandable they would feel wronged by the bank and the courts. I suppose they aren't too pleased with those of us who point out the bad choices they have made over the years.

The unfortunate thing about the Crawford saga is that Tom has and probably will never come to his senses and get the sort financial and legal advice that could help him and his family. Instead, he seems intent on making a bad situation worse.

Since losing his house he has managed to get himself charged with assaulting a cop and his family and supporters have managed to drive down the value of the bungalow that, upon its sale, could have been used to settle his debt to the bank.

We should feel sorry for ole Tommy.
Last edited by arayder on Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

arayder wrote:We should feel sorry for ole Tommy.
But due to his behavior, we don't! He could have sold his home, paid the debt and had a nice chunk of change. However, because of Tom's mistaken belief that the bank lost his endowment, and that because they lost it, he doesn't have to pay the principal back, we do not feel sorry for him. Especially as we know, Sue stopped paying it, and the bank tried to help, but he refused...
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

The pejorative term here in the south is: "Aw, he's just doing the very best he can with what God gave him. Bless his heart."
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

arayder wrote:The pejorative term here in the south is: "Aw, he's just doing the very best he can with what God gave him. Bless his heart."
The problem is he has been known to lie once or twice. I can't feel sorry for someone who lies their way out of a situation.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:The problem is he has been known to lie once or twice. I can't feel sorry for someone who lies their way out of a situation.
I am developing the suspicion that Tommy started out years ago with the lie that the foul up of his mortgage wasn't really his fault. I think he kept telling himself that lie, and few new ones, as the matter grew more serious.

Eventually he found the GOODFers, who supplied him with a whole new set of self-deceptions.

Now he's too far gone and is reduced to ranting that muslims are in his house.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

arayder wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:The problem is he has been known to lie once or twice. I can't feel sorry for someone who lies their way out of a situation.
I am developing the suspicion that Tommy started out years ago with the lie that the foul up of his mortgage wasn't really his fault. I think he kept telling himself that lie, and few new ones, as the matter grew more serious.

Eventually he found the GOODFers, who supplied him with a whole new set of self-deceptions.

Now he's too far gone and is deduced to ranting that muslims are in his house.
There is another side to this families antics, and I don't feel an ounce of pity for them. Any attempt to request information re the Endowment led to your comment being deleted and you getting banned. If you suggested an alternative such as selling or a whole of life Mortgage which would have left funds to pass down, well that got you banned as well. He has been happy to spread the nonsense to others to risk other peoples homes too. He has relished (and continues to ) the limelight. I attempted to make contact a year ago....but he wanted the "Freemans " way, he thought and I really believe this that the harder he pushed the B&B would just give in and walk away. As he often said he owed little just enough for a high end car for the manager.
What he has achieved is something very different because others in difficulty will find it harder now to get patience and understanding from lenders, be assured once bitten twice shy will apply now. This man's antics have spread throughout the mortgage industry and if anything evictions will become easier. I detest this man.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

It appears Amanda Pike wants to hand me my papers for libel personally

http://postimg.org/image/3qrx8e38j/

But apparently we are going to have to wait a wee while for it to happen :haha: :haha:

I think that she thinks that they are going to get Castle Crawfraud back and once that happens, they can sue everyone for libel who said they lost :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall: :brickwall:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

letissier14 wrote:Amanda has decided to update her status regarding their "LIABLE" list :haha:
http://postimg.org/image/uvhww6qjn/
What exactly does she think they can sue for? It's nonsense.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
letissier14 wrote:Amanda has decided to update her status regarding their "LIABLE" list :haha:
I've absolutely no idea - just another one of her not so bright ideas.

Been talking to her brother in private and he insists that the courts acted fraudulently and they are standing up for the bigger picture - bonkers the lot of them :brickwall:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

East Midlands today

13 minutes in

Neighbours complaining

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... y-28072015
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

hanlons razor wrote:I've noticed quite a few posts on these pages becoming increasingly derogatory, referring to sue as sweaty sue, insulting certain people's intelligence etc.
It's difficult, because we are talking about people who don't really deserve much respect. At best they are stupid and greedy, at worst they are also dishonest, abusive and aggressive. How can we talk about Peter of England without some hint of contempt for his despicable scam, for example.

But I think we have at times mocked for the sake of mockery, and I have been in the vanguard of that. I agree we should notch it back a bit. It is possible to be satirical and witty without being spiteful.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

letissier14 wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
I've absolutely no idea - just another one of her not so bright ideas.

Been talking to her brother in private and he insists that the courts acted fraudulently and they are standing up for the bigger picture - bonkers the lot of them :brickwall:
Just hope they don't get Ebert or Cullinane on the case.....then Gordon you will be stuffed :thinking: .
I would suggest comment freely....live long and multiply!.

ps Delusion is not an illusion :haha:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

letissier14 wrote:It appears Amanda Pike wants to hand me my papers for libel personally
"I live in an apartment on the 99th floor of my block....." and the lift is out of order.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

letissier14 wrote:once that happens, they can sue everyone for libel who said they lost
That is going to be a bloody long list.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

letissier14 wrote:It appears Amanda Pike wants to hand me my papers for libel personally
http://postimg.org/image/3qrx8e38j/
It's absolute hot air. They have no prospect whatsoever of bringing a defamation claim in E&W courts.
The Defamation Act 2013 has substantially raised the bar for such cases, and provides obvious defences which would be applicable ( "Truth", "Honest Opinion" and "Public Interest"). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation_Act_2013
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

vampireLOREN wrote:. . .He has relished (and continues to ) the limelight. I attempted to make contact a year ago....but he wanted the "Freemans " way, he thought and I really believe this that the harder he pushed the B&B would just give in and walk away. . . What he has achieved is something very different because others in difficulty will find it harder now to get patience and understanding from lenders, be assured once bitten twice shy will apply now. This man's antics have spread throughout the mortgage industry and if anything evictions will become easier. I detest this man.
Oh, I too think Tom's full of himself. I just think once he started lying to himself about the mortgage it wasn't to far to the self deception that he was doing a good thing for other borrowers.

And I agree that such behavior is loathsome.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Hercule Parrot wrote:It's difficult, because we are talking about people who don't really deserve much respect. At best they are stupid and greedy, at worst they are also dishonest, abusive and aggressive.
I was thinking about this earlier this evening. I am starting to believe that some of the family have some sort of learning difficulties type of issues. Look at things like the timeline and the most recent court letter. On how many occasions did Tom say B&B had lost the endowment? It wasn't theirs to lose but I'll gloss over that for this discussion. Then there is the court letter which apparently means all or any of the following: they still own the house, the previous court decisions are suspended or nullified, the Police, security firm, B&B etc. are all in the wrong and should be paying the Crawfords compensation. How can you read that letter and draw those conclusions? Or maybe I should ask, how can a normal person read that letter and draw those conclusions?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self