The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Slowpoke
Swabby
Swabby

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by Slowpoke »

AndyPandy wrote:
Losleones wrote:
letissier14 wrote:Desperation has kicked in with the Crawfords

They want to sue me and every other troll :haha:

http://postimg.org/image/a4pqjr5yb/
That's a frightening prospect Tiss what with their growing list of "successes" & heavyweight legal representation headed by the mighty Guy Taylor. :shrug:
Are they going to pitch up at the Royal Courts of Justice with a 'Liable' Order in their sweaty mitts, only for Master McCloud to ask 'do you mean Libel' !!
Question is... are they suing the person(s) or FOTL entities? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
LordEd
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LordEd »

Slowpoke wrote:Question is... are they suing the person(s) or FOTL entities?
Will they accept a promissory note as payment?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

YiamCross wrote:
Because when you've spent hours trying to reason with people to help them out of a hole and all you get is abuse, instults and threats in return. When they block those who point out facts and ask reasonable questions then bitch nastily behind what they imagine are closed doors about anyone who is politely asking reasonable questions. When you've offered sympathy and remained calm and reasonable only to discover that they lie and deceive and manipulate at every turn. Then all there is left is to mock them mercilessly and totally and without reserve.
10/10
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

I will return any letters Gone away - not known at his address :haha:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

YiamCross wrote:There can't be many outside that small circle of special people which includes Ebert, Taylor and Ceylon who would willingly ignore a very clear and obvious judgment to pursue a course of action which destroyed any last hope of walking away with precious personal possessions and what little equity remained after a series of expensive failures in court.
What worries me is how big that small circle is. Look at the support on Facebook. OK it may just be a few friends of Amanda's but the circle jerk of They're all shills, government agents, paid GCHQ staff and similar responses to anyone opposed to the Crawfords is frightening. Critical thinking is absent.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:What worries me is how big that small circle is. Look at the support on Facebook. OK it may just be a few friends of Amanda's but the circle jerk of They're all shills, government agents, paid GCHQ staff and similar responses to anyone opposed to the Crawfords is frightening. Critical thinking is absent.
I agree. So many of them are extreme anti-establishment that common sense goes out the window and they start believing all sorts that some random guy on Youtube has posted and take it as gospel
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsqvY95B1E0

BBC report uploaded to YouTube. As wangle points out, all these "neighbors" are clearly shills.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
YiamCross wrote:There can't be many outside that small circle of special people which includes Ebert, Taylor and Ceylon who would willingly ignore a very clear and obvious judgment to pursue a course of action which destroyed any last hope of walking away with precious personal possessions and what little equity remained after a series of expensive failures in court.
What worries me is how big that small circle is. Look at the support on Facebook. OK it may just be a few friends of Amanda's but the circle jerk of They're all shills, government agents, paid GCHQ staff and similar responses to anyone opposed to the Crawfords is frightening. Critical thinking is absent.
It is sad but I have finally accepted the vast majority of people are stupid jerks who deserve what they get. Sure, there are some sad cases but in this country there's every opportunity to get a good education and make something of yourself. That's not to say everyone should be getting degrees and aiming to become mega millionaires. Money does not maketh the man but everyone has a duty to have a grasp of the basics of life like finance, international & domestic affairs and the political system so they can be useful, functional members of society who are not going to be pulled every which way by the next snake oil salesman who comes along.

Anyone who takes the decision to pass up on that then fine, their choice, but they shouldn't expect to be allowed to participate in the running of this society if they refuse to put in some effort to acquire the information neccessary to bring an informed opinion to the debate. They certainly shouldn't start whining and rioting when they find themselves screwed through their self inflicted ignorance and if they do then they should expect to be delt with severely. End of.

It's not what happens to you but what you do about it that makes the difference.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Hercule Parrot wrote: It's difficult, because we are talking about people who don't really deserve much respect. At best they are stupid and greedy, at worst they are also dishonest, abusive and aggressive. How can we talk about Peter of England without some hint of contempt for his despicable scam, for example.

But I think we have at times mocked for the sake of mockery, and I have been in the vanguard of that. I agree we should notch it back a bit. It is possible to be satirical and witty without being spiteful.
Well put & ill 2nd that.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Today's Graham Hart show from 9pm to 11pm on http://peoplesinternetradio.com/ had Ceylon talking through the weekend at Fearn Chase.

As the matter is sub judice, I won't comment or summarise.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

As the matter is sub judice, I won't comment or summarise.
As I am American, perhaps it would be permissible for me to comment that Ceylon is a snotty-faced heap of parrot droppings? [/subtle literary allusion]
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote: They have no prospect whatsoever of bringing a defamation claim in E&W courts.
No chance at all but they are probably talking about one of their "common law courts" which they hold in an Asda tea shop.

Here in the colonies they hold them in "open 24 hours" coffee shops, most prominently Denny's

https://www.dennys.com/?utm_source=goog ... w.ds#/home
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Here, a Sovereign Supreme Court Justice studies the days docket...

Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

PeanutGallery wrote:
hardcopy wrote: Can't find it mate...thread was called something like "extra terrestrials" and had "Ceylon," in the title somewhere too.
This it?
Well spotted peanut. I'm a bit annoyed that they know for certain we do it for money, I'll have the taxman after me now. vampireLOREN is a retired bailiff.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I do it for money and proudly! We live in a competitive society and every stupid self destructive cretin out there leaves more for me. Its idiots like these to whom I owe my relative wealth.
Last edited by Gregg on Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: grammar policing
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Paid? You guys get paid for this?

I'm tempted to quote GOOFer assassin who says Quatloosians "must have little else to do apart from signing on and collecting their dole money instead of working."
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Burnaby49 wrote:Tom and his struggles for justice have given me a new goal. The next time I go pubbing in Britain (been six times since 2002, over 1,000 different pubs) I'll make sure to include the Elwes Arms in our itinerary. My pubbing companion and I were discussing a return visit to Nottingham and that would fit right in. We've been to 28 different pubs in Nottingham, many now sadly gone, but never got around to Elwes.
1,000 pubs, some that no longer exist, wow! Did you take pictures? You've got the makings of book there. A modest seller, perhaps, but it would help pay for your next trip.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

grixit wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:Tom and his struggles for justice have given me a new goal. The next time I go pubbing in Britain (been six times since 2002, over 1,000 different pubs) I'll make sure to include the Elwes Arms in our itinerary. My pubbing companion and I were discussing a return visit to Nottingham and that would fit right in. We've been to 28 different pubs in Nottingham, many now sadly gone, but never got around to Elwes.
1,000 pubs, some that no longer exist, wow! Did you take pictures? You've got the makings of book there. A modest seller, perhaps, but it would help pay for your next trip.
I did better than just take pictures. I've got a chronological slide show of all six trips which includes every pub. Sometimes one or two shots. For the great ones, Black Friar, Philharmonic, Haile's Bar, The George Inn at Norton St. Philip, numerous interior shots too. Along with the pubs the slide show has our hotels and places of interest like the Bovington Tank Museum, Cosford Air Museum, Duxford Air Museum, Falkirk Wheel (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falkirk_Wheel) etc. I also included shots of our numerous hikes. Up and down Pendle Hill, Helvelyn in a wind storm, rural Scottish countrysides. Well over 4,000 pictures.

No pictures of food or us however. I have only one photo of my travelling friend and myself in the whole set. Us standing against the "far" wall of the smallest pub in Britain, the Nutshell in Bury St. Edmonds. The entire pub is 15X7 including the bar and the space behind it. We just fit in the picture although the photographer stood back as far as he could.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Now here's a nice video You may or may not have seen? ,it even shows the lovely Amanda having a girly moment.
In fact the whole channel is strange, it always seems to me a funny thing to be a role player dressing up and playing as an adult. I once spent a Christmas with a beautiful girl from the Czech Republic who spent the whole holiday in a tailored Black SS officers uniform complete with boots, it became very wearing and left me with an aversion to people who dress up. Anyway back to the video.
https://youtu.be/lq_RCZUb99I?t=1s
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

[quote="ArthurWankspittle"
Police have told people not to post anything online that might prejudice the court proceedings.
And the Police are going to control that how? :shock:
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.