The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by bagman »

PeanutGallery wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Paul Gartley I did have respect but I never trust no one that is my moto NEVER TRUST NO ONE .
I can't even trust my own dog as I once got myself a kebab with all the trimmings and left it on the coffee table all excited ready to eat when I realised I forgot my drink in the kitchen when I came back NO KEBAB.
TRUST NO .
THE END.
Anyone follow texts from my dog or whatever it's called. I just imagine the dog texting: "ALIENS JUST BEAMED UP YOUR KEBAB OFF THE COFFEE TABLE"
Entirely to brag but both the dogs I've had have been so well trained that I can leave Pizza in front of them and they won't touch it. The current one will even wait for me to tell her when she can eat a slice I put on the floor specifically for her.
NICE...THE WIFE IS THE SAME, SEE WILL SIT THERE DRIBBLING TILL I LET HER HAVE A SLICE, (OFF THE FLOOR) :snicker:
AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
letissier14 wrote:Tom still posting documents up in Beat The Bailiffs and Banks tonight to prove he won

http://postimg.org/image/8th28jcgz/
Oh bollocks got the wrong bit. This is the right part: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2007/15/schedule/12
.?? That's Taking Control of Goods, does a Possession Order come under the heading of Goods ? I don't think this applies to a Possession Order / Warrant.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

PeanutGallery wrote:It's in Schedule 12 of that act Arthur, hereabouts http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/200 ... ragraph/26
SCHEDULE 12
Taking control of goods
So it doesn't apply anyway. This section is for taking control of goods re debts, nothing to do with possession of premises. Nice try Tom but wrong rules - unless you were just complaining about them taking the goods and the repossession was perfectly OK. Edited to add: PeanutGallery's point would still stand. The agent has to give the information when request before or during entering the premises. Afterwards is both too late and not required.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

From schedule 12:
“goods” means property of any description, other than land;
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Peanut Gallery wrote:It's in Schedule 12 of that act Arthur, hereabouts http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/200 ... ragraph/26

The problem Tom has is that he didn't ask the enforcement agent for these while he was on the premises.
The bigger problem for Tom is that para 26 applies only (see para 23) where "an enforcement agent has power to enter premises under paragraph 14 or 16 or under a warrant under paragraph 15."

Paras 14, 15 and 16 are for entering premises "to search for and take control of goods." As this entry wasn't about goods, but the property itself, para 26 doesn't help Tom at all.

EDIT: While I was researching and typing, everyone else got there first. Note to self: must read and write more quickly.
Last edited by littleFred on Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:From schedule 12:
“goods” means property of any description, other than land;
It took me about 10 seconds of reading to see it couldn't possibly apply :beatinghorse:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

AndyPandy wrote: It took me about 10 seconds of reading to see it couldn't possibly apply :beatinghorse:
But it won't stop Team Crawford from claiming it does apply.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

letissier14 wrote:So what's the best way for me to post links up in here?
1. go to the page you want to link.
2. copy the address from the address bar.
3. come to quatloos
4. start your post
5. click on the "url" button above the text box.
6. paste the address between the tags.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
AndyPandy wrote: It took me about 10 seconds of reading to see it couldn't possibly apply :beatinghorse:
One thing I have learned from being on Quatloos is that when a SovCit or FMOTL quotes something, they found it somewhere on the internet. All you need to do is find it, then see if it really applies. Or, more commonly, why it doesn't apply.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Seriously, I've realised the problem, we've stumbled into the Twilight Zone, they believe one set of rules apply and we perceive something quite different. So which one is the 'real' world !! :shock: Now i'm scared !!
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
One thing I have learned from being on Quatloos is that when a SovCit or FMOTL quotes something, they found it somewhere on the internet. All you need to do is find it, then see if it really applies. Or, more commonly, why it doesn't apply.
Book early, only a limited number of spaces remain. I thought the courts were public, didn't realise the defendent could say who he does & doesn't want in court...

AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

I hate to break this to you YiamCross but you're not going to make it onto the invite list, yes I know, you've worked so hard but there it is !! :snicker:
ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross wrote:Book early, only a limited number of spaces remain. I thought the courts were public, didn't realise the defendent could say who he does & doesn't want in court...
I suspect it is more an organisational thing and being nice to the defendant. Given they don't want 50 morons in court chanting show us your oath or similar, they have allocated his case to a smaller court. To balance this they will give priority to relatives of the defendant. Also, it might be for security reasons, the court may be easier to secure and police, and the court will know who they are dealing with.
guilty

Post by guilty »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Also, it might be for security reasons, the court may be easier to secure and police, and the court will know who they are dealing with.
Mark Gillards recent photography will have influenced this decision I think.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:It's in Schedule 12 of that act Arthur, hereabouts http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/200 ... ragraph/26
SCHEDULE 12
Taking control of goods
So it doesn't apply anyway. This section is for taking control of goods re debts, nothing to do with possession of premises.
Correct. Sad to see Mark swallowing the guff.

Mark is showing his lack of knowledge in other matters in other areas. He really needs to wise up or he's quickly going to become another non entity. Sad to say that but one has to be realistic.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

So it doesn't apply anyway. This section is for taking control of goods re debts, nothing to do with possession of premises.
And of course, if it did apply, notice the interesting omission of Chapter 27 which states:
(1)The enforcement agent may take other people onto the premises.

(2)They may assist him in exercising any power, including a power to use force.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Crawford is a desperate man. He'll quote any act that suits him as long as it suits him and him only.

Tom. You played the game and lost. Accept it.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

UK Column News 28th July 2015 - TOM CRAWFORD INTERVIEW & MORE
At 11m, Brian Gerrish has noticed that the High Court order merely "requests" that the court show the warrant to Tom. Tom brushes the wording aside, "They've got to do it."
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

littleFred wrote: At 11m, Brian Gerrish has noticed that the High Court order merely "requests" that the court show the warrant to Tom. Tom brushes the wording aside, "They've got to do it."
This reminds me of the freeman May = Must, bollocks.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:We have assumed that young Craig has followed in his father's footsteps but maybe it was Craig who introduced Tom to the woo.
I have wondered the same thing. After all, Craig made his millions through internet scam marketing so it's quite possible that he found Simon Spaniard and GOODF and showed his Dad.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”