Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by Bones »

Some more from Ceylon and co's "private" chats

17:37:31] Vin James: [17:35] Vin James:

<<< still can't help telling tails aye colon, it dosen't absolve you, of what you did to Tom, or other people who have lost their homes, been made bankrupt etc, listening to guru's like you.
[17:41:24] Ceylon©™: grow up your sad thing and get a life
[17:43:17] Danny Bamping: [17:37] Vin James:

<<< it dosen't absolve you, of what you did to Tom,
[17:43:38] Danny Bamping: what did you do to TC Mark Haining?
[17:44:33] Ceylon©™: haha another troll with no brains danny if your a man com see me but your not are you your just a little boy hiding behind a keyboard
[17:45:10] Danny Bamping: I asked a question? What did you do to TC?
[17:45:29] Ceylon©™: backed him 100% what about you
[17:46:49] Danny Bamping: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYzHi83TzME
[17:47:15] Danny Bamping: I backed him, tried to help him, ensure he kept his house
[17:47:17] Ceylon©™: as I thought nothing
[17:47:25] Danny Bamping: but he listen to you insted...
[17:47:36] Ceylon©™: danny see you very soon
[17:47:51] Danny Bamping: whys that Mark?
[17:48:15] Ceylon©™: you will see
[17:54:51] Vin James: anyone who dosen't agree with the 40 watt club, :lol: has done nothing to help Tom, or anyone else, as far as they are concerned, and that's were their mindset will always be ?, same as every other useful idiot working for goverment, paid or otherwise :D
[17:56:58] Ceylon©™: sad little boy
[18:18:50] Danny Bamping: [17:48] Ceylon©™:

<<< you will see
[18:18:58] Danny Bamping: what will I see Mark H?
[18:25:37 | Edited 18:26:11] Vin James: he's a sad little bully boy, I am sure his sycophants on the Goofer forum would like to see how he behaves in these skype groups, and the threats he makes, against those who fail to conform, and do as he says ?, I wonder how many would keep suppporting or believing anything he says ? maybe someone should join the forum and re-post his comments and threats ? :)
[18:27:03] Ceylon©™: grow up little boy
[18:27:35] Vin James: like I SAID BEFORE AFTER YOU

Vin James - I aim to please
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Bones wrote:
YiamCross wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:..

New video from Sack 'n' Crack - note the T-Shirts and general craziness - have to divert from Tom's case somehow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hT0aV5XiiFY
The tee shirts!! Are they coming out at last? If not their joke has rather rebounded on them I fear.
Cheeky so and so's they can't even be original, those t-shirts are meme's that I have posted on here.. They could not even give me a mention :shock:
Bonesy, the esteemed Jesuit gave you a mention, better check it quick and give it a thumbs up...I did it will be gone by tonight.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Bones

Post by Bones »

vampireLOREN wrote: Bonesy, the esteemed Jesuit gave you a mention, better check it quick and give it a thumbs up...I did it will be gone by tonight.
lol, sack and crack sniff sniff stealing my jokes
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

Bones wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote: Bonesy, the esteemed Jesuit gave you a mention, better check it quick and give it a thumbs up...I did it will be gone by tonight.
Yes, but they or someone spent real money ( not Re money) getting that poop printed.
And that my dear Bonesy is all down to you!.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

vampireLOREN wrote:
Bones wrote:
Yes, but they or someone spent real money ( not Re money) getting that poop printed.
And that my dear Bonesy is all down to you!.
I note that while they steal your work they don't deign to mention you in their videos. One day, one day . . . . . .
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

I suppose Bones could look on the bright side, Cak and Mak do know he exists, they just don't dislike him enough to name.
Warning may contain traces of nut
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I think Peter Charles' time is a coming. The mob is muttering and there's an air of unrest.
Mark Gillard Here's just one of the knock on affects of Ceylons twisted radio show attack on me and Trial By Social Media. I am now sat listening to it and it is taking me away from helping others. Well done Ceylon wink emoticon Ask yourself, who is working for the cause by dividing groups and other peoples work may I ask?
Like · Reply · 2 · 5 hrs

Simon Finch The man is a prize hypocritical dick!!
Like · Reply · 5 hrs

Donna Reece It's almost like he's the shill, he's the one posting mis info and misdirection people away from the ones who really need help
Like · Reply · 5 hrs

Simon Finch Forever bleating on about losing the name and what does he do in court??
Like · Reply · 4 hrs

Donna Reece Loses his bottle?
Like · Reply · 4 hrs

Mark Gadsby I think it was comments made towards Jay... About "being out before him!"
Like · Reply · 4 hrs

Mark Gillard Haven't got that far yet Mark, I have to break off for dinner. Lets hope I'm not too offended cos I have much i've held back.
Like · 4 hrs
I hope he is very offended, I'm looking forward to the next installment. Nice to see Ceylon didn't get away with caving, nomatter what excuses he makes on the "radio"
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

You just have to grin at Haining. He did some serious back peddling when in front of that judge.

Ceylon Mark Haining freeman and ringleader of the Silly Hat Six, tells us;
My Mrs knew what I was going to do,
So she knew what a week kneed coward he is and that he would bottle it then.

He didn't ask the judge if he was under oath. He gave his full name, date of birth, and address. And said;
I refused to offer a plea
This case (his case) was heading directly to crown and didn't need a plea at that stage, and Haining was not asked for one..

I hope when he gets to crown he pleads not guilty.
guilty

Post by guilty »

wanglepin wrote:He didn't ask the judge if he was under oath. He gave his full name, date of birth, and address. And said;
This case (his case) was heading directly to crown and didn't need a plea at that stage, and Haining was not asked for one..
I'm sure that Ceylon must spend a lot of time on his sofa in front of the telly. He would surely have seen a recent episode of 'Eastenders' where the prisoner in the Magistrates dock was shouting 'Not Guilty!' The Magistrate calmly informed him that his case was going to Crown Court and they didn't need his plea. TV gets it right for a change.

Refusing to give a plea in any Court is a pointless bit of posturing rebellion. It'll immediately be marked down as a 'not guilty' plea (and the defendant is immediately marked down as a bit of a twat).
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Ceylon has a missus? Seriously? And she tolerates all of his shit?
There is hope for us all.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Apparently she's seen in last weeks rooftop fiasco in the neighbours driveway when the vultures munched on free pizza. Would anyone be so kind to link this? I hear it was a funny moment (not that it all wasn't)
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
hold on rump my man, not so fast. we are talking Mark Haining Ceylon here. it could be more shite from him and Mrs Haining may well have upped stakes years ago for all anyone knows.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

guilty wrote:
wanglepin wrote:He didn't ask the judge if he was under oath. He gave his full name, date of birth, and address. And said;
I'm sure that Ceylon must spend a lot of time on his sofa in front of the telly. He would surely have seen a recent episode of 'Eastenders' where the prisoner in the Magistrates dock was shouting 'Not Guilty!' The Magistrate calmly informed him that his case was going to Crown Court and they didn't need his plea. TV gets it right for a change.

Refusing to give a plea in any Court is a pointless bit of posturing rebellion. It'll immediately be marked down as a 'not guilty' plea (and the defendant is immediately marked down as a bit of a twat).
You shouldn't really rely on a TV series about s fictional place and people for knowledge of the law. This site is meant to be above all that.
Judge Judy has stood me in good stead in the past, mainly because its real and not scripted. Peace.
guilty

Post by guilty »

hardcopy wrote: This site is meant to be above all that.
Judge Judy has stood me in good stead in the past, mainly because its real and not scripted. Peace.
I'm pretty sure that Ceylon's knowledge of the law comes from the telly.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

wanglepin wrote: hold on rump my man, not so fast. we are talking Mark Haining Ceylon here. it could be more shite from him and Mrs Haining may well have upped stakes years ago for all anyone knows.
Mrs Haining may come out to play when Mark let's his hair down.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Pox

Post by Pox »

On GOODF in a post dated 30/7 and entitled -

MUST SEE WHAT HAPPENED FROM AN INSIDE VIEW !!!!!!!!!

MH says that the only reason they came down from the roof was because they wanted a poo!

Always knew he was full of it.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Bradley Knight has more thoughts on Ceylon, which on the whole is a reasonable comment on why Ceylon should shut up and go away.

https://m.soundcloud.com/bradleyknight1 ... -debt-free
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

No names, no pack drill. I think there will be some interesting hearings at a court in Nottingham very soon now.

Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

"Lose the Name and be detained."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Hope it gets returned as not know at this address, return to sender. Anyway, the sender has written the name in capitals, how is a straw man going to open an envelope without getting cut to bits?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self