The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by vampireLOREN »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:We have assumed that young Craig has followed in his father's footsteps but maybe it was Craig who introduced Tom to the woo.
I have wondered the same thing. After all, Craig made his millions through internet scam marketing so it's quite possible that he found Simon Spaniard and GOODF and showed his Dad.
Its funny how weird bits of pointless drivel crops up when you think of these people, about a year ago I did a google earth look at Castle UKAR (formally known as Crawford's Castle) and its actual foot print is tiny. It has a look of 1970s quick build and probably has a limited life span, I wondered where they all fitted in it?. Listening to the Ceylon broadcast...and him describing the loft made me think this must have been where Jr spent his formative years before he became an International Entrepreneur, it must have been great? freezing in winter/roasting in summer.....heaven forbid that there was ever a fire!. They had three dogs too it must have been cramped.
Speaking of online Radio shows, do they have a following ? I have never heard one.... only via YouTube.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Re Toms Court Case being moved.

Poor Tom they really do not help him, for those that don't know he put a pic up on FB, requesting advice on the E-mail he got from the Courts telling him that they were moving the case to a smaller court. In amongst the usual woo I have just come home from a bad day at work to find this particular gem, to be fair he did get the number of people correct you need to form a jury.
Stuart Neal i think the reason for the 12 seats is the fact thats enough to form a jury but if one of them is sue that negates it as it cant be a direct relative or partner.they have to be fully unrelated to you for it to be classed in that way.but this will be done so sly it will stink to high heaven
1 · 14 hrs
The next post down questions his Jury idea but is lost in her race "to be far from impressed" if all the seats are "booked out"should she wish to attend and witness the case. The next poster however wishes to continue with the Jury theme and is concerned it will be made up only of "Policeman, Councillors, and Court Staff"

Is it any wonder Tom gets it so tragically wrong?

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Skeleton wrote:
And there is a good reason why. So far, he had failed to get expert advice from a qualified solicitor. Instead, he continues to rely upon these deadbeat loonies (Ebert and Taylor and O'Bonkers) and their FMoTL nonsense.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Stuart Neal's reply to Tom:
I think
I can see what he did wrong there.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Bungle wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
And there is a good reason why. So far, he had failed to get expert advice from a qualified solicitor. Instead, he continues to rely upon these deadbeat loonies (Ebert and Taylor and O'Bonkers) and their FMoTL nonsense.
Would any qualified Solicitor take his case on now? Serious question.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Stuart Neal's reply to Tom:
I think
I can see what he did wrong there.
If ever there was a vote for a thumbs button on this forum, this would be a good piece of evidence to encourage a yes vote.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Skeleton wrote:Would any qualified Solicitor take his case on now? Serious question.
The criminal charges he faces tomorrow? Absolutely yes. An appeal against the repossession? Unlikely and not without payment up front or at least a big deposit, and I mean thousands. So probably not going to happen.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Skeleton wrote:Would any qualified Solicitor take his case on now? Serious question.
The criminal charges he faces tomorrow? Absolutely yes. An appeal against the repossession? Unlikely and not without payment up front or at least a big deposit, and I mean thousands. So probably not going to happen.
Sorry should have been clearer, I meant an appeal against the repossession, I would also add a "you sit there and say nothing and let me do the talking" clause. As you say highly unlikely.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Even if a solictor offered his services for free, Crawford would not want to hear the truth and would refuse assistance.

The case tomorrow is in connection with his assault charge on the day of the actual eviction.

The bungalow will never be returned to him and will be sold very soon. In fact, the sooner the better.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Bungle wrote:
The bungalow will never be returned to him and will be sold very soon. In fact, the sooner the better.
I am in the it should be flattened camp, surely on Health and Safety grounds you could get it past by planning in short order. Some of these people are in in it for the long haul, and even in a years time on a slow news day i would not put it past them to start harassing the new occupants.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

wanglepin wrote:
littleFred wrote: At 11m, Brian Gerrish has noticed that the High Court order merely "requests" that the court show the warrant to Tom. Tom brushes the wording aside, "They've got to do it."
This reminds me of the freeman May = Must, bollocks.
In my limited experience when a high court judge requests you do something it's best not to decline. Just a thought.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

YiamCross wrote:In my limited experience when a high court judge requests you do something it's best not to decline. Just a thought.
There could be a number of reasons why you don't comply though.
The more I think about that letter, the more I conclude it was "if I write you something will you go away". All that letter says is please let Mr Crawford have all the paperwork involved in his case.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

BTW, do we have actual confirmation of Craig's supposed wealth?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
YiamCross wrote:In my limited experience when a high court judge requests you do something it's best not to decline. Just a thought.
There could be a number of reasons why you don't comply though.
The more I think about that letter, the more I conclude it was "if I write you something will you go away". All that letter says is please let Mr Crawford have all the paperwork involved in his case.
It does have an air of resignation about it. Wonder how much it cost to get the judge to pick up his pen. Or how much it will cost to get the bundle copied, I note the phrase "without charge" is absent.

If I worked in that court I'd be tempted to get out the coloured pens, stamps and wax & have a fun lunch break being creative. It would be hilarious to slip something all common law-ey into their bundle.
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

IF ANYBODY WANTS TO HAVE A LOOK, THIS LINK HAS ALL TOMS ORIGINAL VIDEO APPEALS, FOOTAGE FROM THE EVICTION AND MUCH MUCH MORE,
http://ukhomeguard.com/
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

YiamCross wrote:
Book early, only a limited number of spaces remain. I thought the courts were public, didn't realise the defendent could say who he does & doesn't want in court...

Being serious now. I do hope that amongst the 12 are a few journalists. Without them, these loons will put their own 'spin' on the hearing.
TUCO said to me:
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Bungle wrote:
YiamCross wrote:
Book early, only a limited number of spaces remain. I thought the courts were public, didn't realise the defendent could say who he does & doesn't want in court...

Being serious now. I do hope that amongst the 12 are a few journalists. Without them, these loons will put their own 'spin' on the hearing.
I'd hope if not that there's a separate press gallery.

This hearing I'm less fussed by. But the super six... well thats one I would definitely like reliable reporting of.
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

Bungle wrote:
YiamCross wrote:

AGREED, but these clowns would just say the jernos where government agents and they will use there freeman mind trick to convince there followers that is all one big conspiracy,,,,,
I really do think that the few that still believe TOMS story, have invested so much time and effort into believing him that even if he turned round and said ....SORRY GUYS I LIED FROM DAY ONE.......they would still say he had been got too, and was forced to say it. :oops:
guilty

Post by guilty »

YiamCross wrote: It does have an air of resignation about it. Wonder how much it cost to get the judge to pick up his pen. Or how much it will cost to get the bundle copied, I note the phrase "without charge" is absent.
Tom was given the trial bundle a while ago. He admitted somewhere (can't find it now) that he had the bundle and he thought maybe he had left it in the loft. I'm surprised the 'Rooftop 6' didn't find it.

Edited to add:
Tom Crawford 2 February
When we arrived in court we was bush wacked by a woman Barrister and a team of solicitors from Walker Morris (who were probably being paid about 3,000 an hour each) and which I must say took the wind out of my sails at first because they were not supposed to be in court as it was an ex party hearing and they dumped a whole bundle of document's on me, fortunately another load of fake document's Ive seen before,
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

grixit wrote:BTW, do we have actual confirmation of Craig's supposed wealth?
We don't. We only have a video where someone claims Craig and another person made a million last year. I suppose we could submit Craig's details to HMRC for a good old fashioned Tax audit, but that would be malicious.
Warning may contain traces of nut