Guy Taylor - The Magna Carta Man of the UK

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Tml69
Swabby
Swabby

Re: Guy Taylor - The Magna Carta Man of the UK

Post by Tml69 »

Sentence is fairly harsh in the circumstances. Community service is seen like a soft option by the public but the sentencing guidelines indicate you should only give a community order if prison is on the table. So it's much more than a slap on the wrist as a conditional or absolute discharge would be.
Skeleton
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Skeleton »

Tml69 wrote:Sentence is fairly harsh in the circumstances. Community service is seen like a soft option by the public but the sentencing guidelines indicate you should only give a community order if prison is on the table. So it's much more than a slap on the wrist as a conditional or absolute discharge would be.
I got an absolute discharge for doing something very silly at a football match when I was 17, 32 years later I needed a Police Check, absolute discharge was still on it!! I hasten to add it was the only thing on there :) Immigration in Australia were not bothered but i was, to be fair it was removed instantly and a letter of explanation sent to immigration, and an apology to me, I didnt get any flowers or champagne though.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

People get brave when they have 7 or 8 pints :haha:

https://www.facebook.com/EnglishRuleOfL ... 324579063/
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Bones

Post by Bones »

letissier14 wrote:People get brave when they have 7 or 8 pints :haha:

https://www.facebook.com/EnglishRuleOfL ... 324579063/
Just how many Police officers did Guy and Ceylon arrest and cable tie (sounds like Guy has been reading 50 shades of grey down the pub) ? :sarcasmon:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

A little gem I came across on YouTube. Our man doing his stand up routine in Hereford CC. Which he actually wins but, sadly, by accident.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nIdkmYwAoIQ

I imagine Npower went away, got their act together & came back later.
P
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I find this whole discussion, in the UK, particularly hilarious since this was never a tradition for fact there. Both were creatures of royal edict, specifically written law.

We have a quaint old name for what they are talking over here, vigilantees. Not really a very pretty name if you do an real research on it, but then what they're proposing isn't real pretty either when it comes right down to it.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

notorial dissent wrote:I find this whole discussion, in the UK, particularly hilarious since this was never a tradition for fact there. Both were creatures of royal edict, specifically written law.

We have a quaint old name for what they are talking over here, vigilantees. Not really a very pretty name if you do an real research on it, but then what they're proposing isn't real pretty either when it comes right down to it.

I guess that's one small mercy. You need a gun to be a vigilante, the best they can do over here is a length of rope so they have to settle for a lynch mob.

I've said it before and no doubt I'll say it again but somewhere along the line someone is going to get badly hurt or dead through this rubbish. I can only hope it's one of them and not some poor bystander, copper or bailiff just trying to do an unpleasant job.

Of course, when it happens it will all be part of the conspiracy. After all, Berty Bert Bert was dispatched under mysterious circumstances so he must have been getting close to something sensitive. Imagine how provocative a public assassination of one the the awakened would be.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

I see that GT's "well oiled" publicity machine over at UK Column is gearing up to explain to everyone how this was a victory.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/community/foru ... #post-1525
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

slowsmile wrote:I see that GT's "well oiled" publicity machine over at UK Column is gearing up to explain to everyone how this was a victory.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/community/foru ... #post-1525
I had to smile at "well-oiled" Guy would know all about that.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Guy Taylor appeared on Bastion Radio tonight:

https://youtu.be/dpAKeCJfZ-Y?t=57m50s
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Jeffrey wrote:Guy Taylor appeared on Bastion Radio tonight:

https://youtu.be/dpAKeCJfZ-Y?t=57m50s
Some of us "trolls" were lined up too but not given the opportunity to say anything. He offered anyone a platform but provided no link to allow us to speak. Then started making snide remarks about the hysterical trolls, which is odd really as it was the Amanda Pikes and the freemen who were SHOUTING ABUSE or wanting to meet "face to face" to settle things with fists.

Funny how they're good at peddling their woo when there's no one to argue back. I feel some sympathy with Danny Bamping when he was supposedly offered a platform by Guy or Ceylon or Tom, not sure which, but wisely decided not to face down the mob.

These people are not nice as we've seen in their videos. I doubt any sane person with an opposing viewpoint would want their name and address out there for these idiots to use. Look at what happened to the agents who tried to handle the sale of Tom's property, inundated with abusive emails and phone calls. I for one wouldn't want to wake up to a mob of "peacekeepers" demanding I answer to their grand jury. Who, I notice, all remain anonymous.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote: I've said it before and no doubt I'll say it again but somewhere along the line someone is going to get badly hurt or dead through this rubbish. I can only hope it's one of them and not some poor bystander, copper or bailiff just trying to do an unpleasant job.
It will happen. I've not only seen it happen before (in other countries), but I'm also aware of the invisible players who want it to happen.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

NG3 wrote: but I'm also aware of the invisible players who want it to happen.
Can you expand on that? Who are these invisible people? And what is it you have seen.

I seen a sheriff's son (also a cop) gunned down by some sove cits in the U.S.on you tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_jk6QiZF6o
NG3

Post by NG3 »

wanglepin wrote:
NG3 wrote: but I'm also aware of the invisible players who want it to happen.
Can you expand on that? Who are these invisible people? And what is it you have seen.
Late 80's/early 90's, having realised picking off individual suckers wasn't the solution Leo's (& others) started going for the string pullers for incitement etc., so the smarter players took a step backwards in to the shadows.
I seen a sheriff's son (also a cop) gunned down by some sove cits in the U.S.on you tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_jk6QiZF6o
I'll trade YouTube's, my experience is in this world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHStX0iyyMk

Schweitzer, Kahl's, Weaver's, Mathews, etc.
guilty

Post by guilty »

Mickey Summers says he was in Court 5, Nottingham, yesterday...
Yesterday saw hostilities in Court 5 when represented by Guy Taylor we told the judge we are in no mood to be treated as criminals when he was partaking in a criminal act acting in a capacity of impersonating a court official and causing me personal harm by means of a fraudulent instrument.
https://www.facebook.com/mickey.summers.9
Added:
What happened was ‪#‎GUYTAYLOR‬ contested the validity of everything from the docmentation down to the the judge impersonating a court official , from this point the agression started and the judge was humiliated into doing a runner and locking himself inside his chambers having been told he could go and do one , it was from here on it kicked off and we had a confrontation with G4S scumbags who believed they could man handle people , sadly one person was arrested for ALLEGEDLY filming in the court when i called the police to report i was being distressed by a person acting outside of his jurisdiction pretending to be a judge with a fraudulent instrument namely a document without a seal or sinature pertaining to be an injunction .
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
longdog

Post by longdog »

More from https://www.facebook.com/mickey.summers.9

A call for information

Has anyone heard from Paula who was arrested for trying to get photographic evidence of GESTAPO SCUM 4 (G4S) thugs attacking people that were merely trying to allow me to call the police to have a criminal judge arrested for operating outside his jurisdiction with a fraudulent instrument
Will they never learn? :beatinghorse:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
guilty

Post by guilty »

Burnaby said:
Re: MEGAPHONE MICKEY and his MOTORISEDCHUM.

Postby Burnaby49 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:56 am

I had a PM discussion with the VampireLOREN and we agreed the topic is not really appropriate for Quatloos. However, since the subject of the thread is consorting with well known British Freeman types, something could eventually happen that makes it relevant.
I think something has just happened. Whatever decent case Mickey might have had against Notts has just been thrown out of the window.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
NG3

Post by NG3 »

guilty wrote:Mickey Summers says he was in Court 5, Nottingham, yesterday...
I actually have some sympathy for Mickey because he's being used on a different level, a very, very nasty and sinister level. He's not the first victim of institutional child abuse to be sucked into the freetard movement, at least three other cases are being investigated at the moment where victims were lead down crazy paths that actually retarded the route to justice.

Like the Crawford case some maybe tempted to dismiss the matter as these people bringing it on themselves, however with relation to these matters there are at least 3 paedophiles, within the "movement" standing at a safe distance on the sidelines, with a vested interest in ensuring inquiries and investigations not take place, by encouraging people to act in a freetard manner.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

guilty wrote:Whatever decent case Mickey might have had against Notts has just been thrown out of the window.
We posted at the same time but that is exactly the outcome that some interested parties want.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

From Mickey. "1. YESTERDAY WAS A GREAT DAY IN THE FIGHT TO EXPOSE THE COVER UP OF NOTTINGHAM CITY COUNCIL AFTER SECURING A FULL HEARING TO CONTEST WHAT IS A FRAUDULENT INJUNCTION."

In steps Taylor and insults the man who is there to listen to the case. Drama ensues...

Taylor judged well and truly bollocksed up Mickeys hearing but I suppose it will be counted as another win.

Blokes a danger to anyone he comes into contact with.