The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bungle
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by Bungle »

Silly Ebert wrote:I can confirm that this warrant will not have a wet ink signature as they do not require one, only search warrants for HMRC and Police .
The stamp will say" The county Court".
It will also not show the amount, apart from maybe the £110.00 warrant fee.

Amanda Pikey is claiming that the county court can't come without notice, somewhat true but the notice given in Dec 2014 for the Jan 2015 eviction was given on a N54A this was new law bought in at the end of last year.
This eviction notice states that the bailiff can come back at anytime if obstructed the first time.The copy of the warrant is the first time the crawfords have had a copy, the first time tom is referring to was the eviction notice.
As I have said a few times, the warrant will not be the same as the one that Guy Taylor requested to see in his court appearance last month. In Guy Taylor's case, the warrant had been enforced by a High Court Enforcement Agent and accordingly, there had been a court seal.

In the case of Tom Crawford, the creditor wished for the eviction to be carried out by a County Court bailiff and therefore, the warrant is a County Court one.

The warrant is not Tom Crawford's possession. A Warrant is addressed to the Bailiff (or High Court Enforcement Agent) and is his authority allowing him to carry out the eviction.

I am quite certain that the warrant would have been disclosed on the day of the eviction, but as we know.....Tom Crawford was not present at the time and the warrant would therefore have been shown to his wife. On his return,TC is shown very clearly in videos REFUSING to look at official documentation.

Tom and Sue Crawford, his daughter, his son and their decreasing number of supporters know that the warrant exists and was shown but they are doing what all typical FMoTL activists do and that is to be as disruptive as possible and to inflict as much unnecessary expense on any government agency (court system, police etc) as possible.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

"Tom and Sue Crawford, his daughter, his son and their decreasing number of supporters know that the warrant exists and was shown but they are doing what all typical FMoTL activists do and that is to be as disruptive as possible and to inflict as much unnecessary expense on any government agency (court system, police etc) as possible."

I think it's commonly known as clutching at straws, when you've just lost (through your own sheer obstinacy / stupidity) upwards of £100k in equity, what else have you got but to 'clutch at straws' !?

:beatinghorse:
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

Has anybody got the video of Tom running away from those trying to show him papers ? I do recall seeing them but can't put my hands on it.

Also is there a video of when the bailiffs turned up historically with paperwork ??

I can feel a video montage coming on
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

GH132 wrote:Has anybody got the video of Tom running away from those trying to show him papers ? I do recall seeing them but can't put my hands on it.
IIRC it's in one of GingerChris's, possibly not long after Tom arrives and gets out of his car, a Police officer, again, possibly the inspector, sort of waves some paperwork about and asks Tom can we talk about this. Tom is walking up the street, looks back at him, then carries on walking.
GH132 wrote:Also is there a video of when the bailiffs turned up historically with paperwork ??
Which time? I think they were too fast for the Crawford supporters last time.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

From memory, the attempted paperwork came at the end, just before Tom's arrest. They were trying to serve him with a "leave this area at once" order or something.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Danny Bamping is suggesting that the Crawford security have now left and protesters have occupied a roof up Tom's road, possibly the wrong roof lol FB eviction fraud of the bank NOT.
'Putin's left hand man'
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

GH132 wrote:Has anybody got the video of Tom running away from those trying to show him papers ? I do recall seeing them but can't put my hands on it.
This one? about 1:49 in. But i think they trying to hand him paperwork.

http://www.bambuser.com/v/5633285
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Which time? I think they were too fast for the Crawford supporters last time.
Any time

Thanks for the direction. I'll look for the videos again ... Unless anyone else jumps in

I am sure though there exists another video of a bailiff on a different day on one of the earlier "evictions" walking around trying to issue paperwork
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

Skeleton wrote:
This one? about 1:49 in. But i think they trying to hand him paperwork.

http://www.bambuser.com/v/5633285
Thank you, but I'm not sure, i've got it in my mind there was a video that had Tom virtually being chased by someone with paperwork and he was shouting out "I don't want it" ...

I'll carry on trawling
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Looks like Crawford Castle has been sold.
Craig Crawford‎Eviction the fraud of the bank
10 hrs ·
Very very odd... Someone took a look at the house, no security apparently, no vans. No cars... Go figure?
Comment
44 people like this.
View previous comments…
Sally Crocker Sarkozi
They have applied for change of land registry
Like · 1 · More · 33 minutes ago
Sonia Roberts
Names of directors
http://companycheck.co.uk/company/01739 ... ecretaries
CHARLES STREET COMMERCIAL INVESTMENTS LIMITED
CHARLES STREET COMMERCIAL INVESTMENTS LIMITED - Free company accounts
companycheck.co.uk ·
Edited · Like · 2 · More · 32 minutes ago
Sally Crocker Sarkozi
I'll look on linken
Like · 1 · More · 32 minutes ago
Jayne Drayton
http://www.checkcompany.co.uk/director/ ... EK-BECKETT
GARY DEREK BECKETT - CHEADLE UNITED KINGDOM | Companies Director Webcheck
checkcompany.co.uk ·
Like · More · 30 minutes ago
Jayne Drayton
https://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/dire ... enry-moser
Henry Moser
Director MR HENRY NEVILLE MOSER of BURY BL9 7BR
companiesintheuk.co.uk ·
Like · More · 28 minutes ago
Sarah Hopewell
http://www.cantorlawsolicitors.co.uk/prioritylaw/ are the people who made application, it says to protect a pending charge, not sure if that means its been sold yet or not to be honest, but it will count as money laundering because they are commercial agents, they need messaging asap by as many as possible.
Priority Law Limited | Solicitors Manchester
Priority Law Solicitors offering expert advice in business services relating to secured property lending, conveyancing and debt recovery.
cantorlawsolicitors.co.uk ·
Like · 1 · More · 27 minutes ago
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bungle wrote: but they are doing what all typical FMoTL activists do and that is to be as disruptive as possible and to inflict as much unnecessary expense on any government agency (court system, police etc) the taxpayer as possible.
FTFY
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Pox

Post by Pox »

YiamCross wrote:Looks like Crawford Castle has been sold.
Craig Crawford‎Eviction the fraud of the bank

Sarah Hopewell
http://www.cantorlawsolicitors.co.uk/prioritylaw/ are the people who made application, it says to protect a pending charge, not sure if that means its been sold yet or not to be honest, but it will count as money laundering because they are commercial agents, they need messaging asap by as many as possible.
Priority Law Limited | Solicitors Manchester
Priority Law Solicitors offering expert advice in business services relating to secured property lending, conveyancing and debt recovery.
cantorlawsolicitors.co.uk ·
Like · 1 · More · 27 minutes ago
Money laundering? Where did they dream that one up from?
ArthurWankspittle

Sally Crocker Sarkozi
How can she know that? I'm genuinely interested because such things didn't use to be online and I can't imagine the Land Registry is open Saturday night and Sundays.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

Well I now know what was likely to be written on Tom's van:

Macdonadlson & Wood Ltd
3 Fearn Chase
Carlton
NOTTINGHAM
NG4 1DN
or
M W Flooring Ltd
3 Fearn Chase
Carlton
NOTTINGHAM
NG4 1DN
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Bungle wrote: but they are doing what all typical FMoTL activists do and that is to be as disruptive as possible and to inflict as much unnecessary expense on any government agency (court system, police etc) the taxpayer as possible.
FTFY
But what's your point "Rump", it's not illegal to protest is it? I don't get what your "beef" is. Are you going to force people to do what you want them to do? Honestly... Take a minute please............ :|
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote:Looks like Crawford Castle has been sold.
If true I'm not surprised & it fits with the rumours going around locally in the last couple of days.

I bet they got it for a steal too.

I'd imagine they contacted the agent with a bid, before the advert was pulled, that was close enough to the guide price that it's been accepted as the cheapest and least problematic solution.
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sally Crocker Sarkozi
How can she know that? I'm genuinely interested because such things didn't use to be online and I can't imagine the Land Registry is open Saturday night and Sundays.
It's a really easy search to do for professionals with a licence. I have one but it's in the office rather than on my home computer. It's called a priority search and is to prevent multiple dealings on a property at once.

Eg to prevent someone registering a mortgage with Halifax, Nationwide, HSBC etc all at the same time and taking advantage of the slow land reg converting everything over

OR

to prevent someone selling their house at the same time to more that one person. The purchasors solicitor registers a priority on the property
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

If the house has been sold I hope the Crawford's and there traveling support show some decency and remember there argument is with B&B and the courts, and do not try and make life a misery for the new owner/occupiers. I won't hold my breath though.

I do not like this idea of Bamping saying security have left and shortly after the house has suddenly been sold from loony land. Race to occupy Castle Crawford and protect it from the invaders anyone?
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
ArthurWankspittle

GH132 wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sally Crocker Sarkozi
It's a really easy search to do for professionals with a licence.
Hmmm, that's what I was wondering. So, on the basis of a Facebook comment a Crawford supporter who is a solicitor or licensed conveyancer jumps on to the Land Registry website to check. Unconvincing. More convincing is someone is abusing their access they have at work.
Pox

Post by Pox »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sally Crocker Sarkozi
Land registry is available on line 24/7.
Title register costs £3 but you need to open an account which is free.
I have an account and went as far as pressing the purchase button (but didn't) just to see if the info was available because sometimes the info isn't available because there is an application pending.
There is no indication at this stage that there is an application pending but if anyone is interested I am quite happy to lay out three squids.