The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Skeleton wrote:I do not like this idea of Bamping saying security have left and shortly after the house has suddenly been sold from loony land. Race to occupy Castle Crawford and protect it from the invaders anyone?
Could be fun if six Lithuanian builders turn up tomorrow morning to demolish it.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

Pox wrote:There is no indication at this stage that there is an application pending but if anyone is interested I am quite happy to lay out three squids.
So, amazing mind-reading by a Crawford supporter?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
pigpot
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by pigpot »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Pox wrote:There is no indication at this stage that there is an application pending but if anyone is interested I am quite happy to lay out three squids.
Why is this funny? I'm missing it, obviously?
Boaz. It's a little like Shazam. It certainly meant a lot to Billy Batson.
Nothing in this post is legal or lawful advice, it is only used for the sake of entertainment.
All "rights" are reserved by this poster.
YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by YiamCross »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
They're usually such sensible people who do their research so I can't imagine they'd start chasing their tails over nothing.

Surely it's not possible they're behaving like a bunch of witless fuckwits barely able to walk and breath at the same time to misunderstand the results of bungled attempts to access the land registry data base without paying the 3 quid?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Skeleton wrote:I do not like this idea of Bamping saying security have left and shortly after the house has suddenly been sold from loony land. Race to occupy Castle Crawford and protect it from the invaders anyone?
Could be fun if six Lithuanian builders turn up tomorrow morning to demolish it.
Demolish almost certainly if they have planning permission for it. That is in the Public Domain and someone would have found it by now so i am guessing as yet there is none, or even a planning application in for it yet. Leaving that house empty with no security even if you are going to demolish it would seem to be taking a big risk. The house being sold has hardly come from the most reliable source though so who knows.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Is planning permission needed for a demolition?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Skeleton wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Demolish almost certainly if they have planning permission for it. That is in the Public Domain and someone would have found it by now so i am guessing as yet there is none, or even a planning application in for it yet. Leaving that house empty with no security even if you are going to demolish it would seem to be taking a big risk. The house being sold has hardly come from the most reliable source though so who knows.
They'll flip it in 6 weeks and take the profit.

They also won't care about protesters and the police, and developers, will take a much harder line with any stupidity.
guilty

Post by guilty »

longdog wrote:Is planning permission needed for a demolition?
http://www.planningportal.gov.uk/permis ... demolition
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

Pox wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Sally Crocker Sarkozi
They have applied for change of land registry
How can she know that? I'm genuinely interested because such things didn't use to be online and I can't imagine the Land Registry is open Saturday night and Sundays.
Land registry is available on line 24/7.
Title register costs £3 but you need to open an account which is free.
I have an account and went as far as pressing the purchase button (but didn't) just to see if the info was available because sometimes the info isn't available because there is an application pending.
There is no indication at this stage that there is an application pending but if anyone is interested I am quite happy to lay out three squids.
That's a different system Pox, anyone can do that as you say. This system that I have access to is for registering priorities (not charges) on land to protect your position before the land registry is updated
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Pox wrote:
YiamCross wrote:Looks like Crawford Castle has been sold.
Craig Crawford‎Eviction the fraud of the bank

Sarah Hopewell
http://www.cantorlawsolicitors.co.uk/prioritylaw/ are the people who made application, it says to protect a pending charge, not sure if that means its been sold yet or not to be honest, but it will count as money laundering because they are commercial agents, they need messaging asap by as many as possible.
Priority Law Limited | Solicitors Manchester
Priority Law Solicitors offering expert advice in business services relating to secured property lending, conveyancing and debt recovery.
cantorlawsolicitors.co.uk ·
Like · 1 · More · 27 minutes ago
Money laundering? Where did they dream that one up from?
Given the silly facebook posts from yesterday offering all manner of support from electricians, roof repairers, cooks, builders, decorators, warrant examiners etc this expected news of the sale will surely come as a huge shock. These people need to get real and wake up.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
ArthurWankspittle

pigpot wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Why is this funny? I'm missing it, obviously?
Because a Crawford supporter knows it has been sold without there being any evidence on the relevant website. Alternatively, they have professional level 24/7 access to the system and have information that someone has registered an interest in the last one or two working days. Which would mean someone who is a solicitor or conveyancer is a Crawford supporter. :haha:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Bungle wrote: These people need to get real and wake up.
I suspect a great many are, but feel trapped so have to continue.

The Crawford's have been caught in enough lies that you know at least Tom knows the truth, but he can't admit it or the mob will turn on him and he'd have to live in shame for the rest of his life.

I'm fairly sure Ceylon knows the truth, but he can't admit it or he's discredited for life.

Ebert & Taylor need Tom to stay "relevant", so they can't admit the truth.

UKColumn, Bastion Radio & the like can't admit the truth either, because how can you be the journalistic crusader, to save us from Machiavellian global n'er-do-wells, if you admit you were stupid enough to be conned for a year by a distinctly unimpressive 64 year old carpet fitter from Nottingham?

As for some of the trolls on Facebook & YouTube, they've spent a year boring friends and family with this, while being very unpleasant to innocent individuals who were just trying to explain it to them. They can't now bring themselves to admit they were both wrong, & stupid, especially when arguing on the internet is so important to them.

Rent-a-thug never cared about the story one way or the other, and are just there for the lulz.

That just leaves the sane (who have mostly fled the Crawford camp now) and a small number of uninformed, & eventually one by one they'll discover the truth too and bail also.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

Skeleton wrote: I do not like this idea of Bamping saying security have left and shortly after the house has suddenly been sold from loony land. Race to occupy Castle Crawford and protect it from the invaders anyone?

Bamping didn't seem to realise that the security team (paid for by the B&B) were stood down early Saturday and this was simply because the sale of Crawford dump had by that time completed. Simple really. Just ask the locals !!

Given the issues with previous attempts to re-occupy the property, I would bet that the new owners would be able to apply to evict without notice and the Judge would grant this immediately.

It is now up to the new owners to install security (if they wish).
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
Pox

Post by Pox »

GH132 wrote:
That's a different system Pox, anyone can do that as you say. This system that I have access to is for registering priorities (not charges) on land to protect your position before the land registry is updated
I realised that after I posted and know exactly what you mean and I believe it is standard procedure instigated By the conveyancer just at the point of exchange of contracts to prevent anything untoward before completionOf the sale.
Am I correct?
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

YiamCross wrote: Jayne Drayton
http://www.checkcompany.co.uk/director/ ... EK-BECKETT
GARY DEREK BECKETT - CHEADLE UNITED KINGDOM | Companies Director Webcheck
checkcompany.co.uk ·
Like · More · 30 minutes ago
Jayne Drayton
https://www.companiesintheuk.co.uk/dire ... enry-moser
Henry Moser
Director MR HENRY NEVILLE MOSER of BURY BL9 7BR
companiesintheuk.co.uk ·
I know Mr Moser very well, in fact I was out for dinner with him about 3 months ago.

He doesn't buy as many properties as he puts finance on. This could well be a financer ready to put a charge on rather than the people who are actually buying the property.

Or it could be the people buying the property haha
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Bungle wrote:
Given the issues with previous attempts to re-occupy the property, I would bet that the new owners would be able to apply to evict without notice and the Judge would grant this immediately.
If they're experienced developers they'll play hard ball with the "protesters".

I don't think this lot realise it's been softly-softly to date.

UKAR didn't care about protests and disruptions, because the cost was always coming out of Tom's end, but the developers will be a lot less tolerant, arrests will be faster, and charges harder.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

GH132 wrote: I know Mr Moser very well, in fact I was out for dinner with him about 3 months ago.

He doesn't buy as many properties as he puts finance on.
I don't know him, but my research suggests the same answer.
Pox

Post by Pox »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:Because a Crawford supporter knows it has been sold without there being any evidence on the relevant website. Alternatively, they have professional level 24/7 access to the system and have information that someone has registered an interest in the last one or two working days. Which would mean someone who is a solicitor or conveyancer is a Crawford supporter. :haha:
Or just a member of staff in a solicitors?
Most solicitors or conveyances would instruct a less expensive member of staff to register an interest on land registry.
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

Pox wrote:
GH132 wrote:
I realised that after I posted and know exactly what you mean and I believe it is standard procedure instigated By the conveyancer just at the point of exchange of contracts to prevent anything untoward before completionOf the sale.
Am I correct?
Imagine the scenario where "Jonny" goes into the Nationwide and asks for a remortgage and instructs "A B" Solicitors to do the work and tells them to complete on the 1st Sept, then he goes to HSBC and asks for a remortgage and instructs "C D" Solicitors to do the remortgage and tells them to complete on the 1st Sept ... and many times over

A B Solicitors would register a priority on the property (not viewable to anyone doing a land reg search , only a priority search) and once they have their priority they would request funds from the Lender ..... if "C D" Solicitors then went to register a priority they couldn't so wouldn't request funds

The same happens when a property is being purchased as well.
Tml69
Swabby
Swabby

Post by Tml69 »

A day list inquiry reveals the following:

Search of Whole (With Priority), 31 JUL 2015
Application Type: Search of Whole (With Priority) in respect of an intended charge
Priority Date: 31 JUL 2015
Applicants: CHARLES STREET COMMERCIAL INVESTMENTS LIMITED
Lodged By: PRIORITY LAW LIMITED

As others have said this usually takes place once a property has been "sold" but before anything is registered. The applicants are the mortgage lender. The lodged by will usually be the buyers solicitors. It gives you 1 month grace period to register the property. If anyone tried to register anything after 31 July they would get to the back of the queue after the charge.