The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Losleones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by Losleones »

Jeffrey wrote:The recent Ceylon video in which he discusses the endowment policy issue, indicates to me that he more than likely understands the real story of why Tom was evicted and is simply now lying.
I agree. The Bank didn't lose the Endowment policy because the Bank didn't have the Endowment policy - it was taken out with a separate entity which he is completely aware of. The pony tailed,lying asswipe is just covering his arse & repeatedly regurgitates that B&B lied & lost the EP.

Message for arsehole Haining - Tom's EP was cancelled by Sue & therefore was unable to pay the Principle owed & your destructive site has now made Tom & Sue homeless & along with your promotion of scam artist PoE will continue to turf more gullible suckers onto the street
guilty

Post by guilty »

guilty wrote:ETFOTB reporting that Blues and twos are heading towards Fearn Chase.
Update: Seems that the Crawford's car was spotted in the Chase. Turns out it was Sue "visiting a sick neighbour".
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

What are blues and twos. What language is this.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Jeffrey wrote:What are blues and twos. What language is this.
Police cars with there sirens on.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Blue flashing lights and two tone sirens switched on. i.e. emergency get-out-of-the way mode.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Blue flashing lights and two tone sirens switched on. i.e. emergency get-out-of-the way mode.
Ok who is going to do a nee..naw..nee.. naw impression?
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
ArthurWankspittle

guilty wrote:Update: Seems that the Crawford's car was spotted in the Chase. Turns out it was Sue "visiting a sick neighbour".
Hope they check she's insured to drive it. Something in the back of my mind says she's cancelled an insurance policy in the past. :whistle:
More hopefully, Tom's stupid enough to think that if he doesn't get out of the car he isn't breaking his bail conditions.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Jeffrey wrote:What are blues and twos.
Feds, cops, 5-0, peelers, rozzers, filth, pigs, Babylon, bluebottles, buzzies, bobbies, the truncheon brigade, the Bridewell mafia, bacon, smokies, blue heelers, plod, bottle, the boys in blue, collar feelers, dibble, flatfoots, the heat, the law, the po-po, the fuzz, rashers, scuffers, old bill, the thin blue line or the wooden tops.
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

guilty wrote:
guilty wrote:ETFOTB reporting that Blues and twos are heading towards Fearn Chase.
Update: Seems that the Crawford's car was spotted in the Chase. Turns out it was Sue "visiting a sick neighbour".
Being reported on Facebook that the Crawford family wanted to check for themselves whether there was any truth in the 'rumour' that the Crawford dump had been sold. Ma Crawford volenteered to visit a 'sick neighbour'. Three 'Blues and Two's were quickly despached and warned her to keep away from the property. Looks like the police are monitoring all posts by the Crawfrauds and their (fast) dwindling supporters.

Pa Crawford would not be able to visit the dump as the newspapers reported this week that he has an order imposed on him that bans him from the close.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
biglee
Swabby
Swabby

Post by biglee »

NG3 wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:What are blues and twos.
Feds, cops, 5-0, peelers, rozzers, filth, pigs, Babylon, bluebottles, buzzies, bobbies, the truncheon brigade, the Bridewell mafia, bacon, smokies, blue heelers, plod, bottle, the boys in blue, collar feelers, dibble, flatfoots, the heat, the law, the po-po, the fuzz, rashers, scuffers, old bill, the thin blue line or the wooden tops.
You left out 'The Sweeny'
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Bungle wrote:Looks like the police are monitoring all posts by the Crawfrauds and their (fast) dwindling supporters.
No doubt that £20+ an hour of taxpayers money is being paid to some PC to read the internet, taking them off the streets, the same streets incidentally where a man was stabbed about an hour ago.

Thank you Crawford's for wasting public money and endangering lives with your stupidity...
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

guilty wrote:
Update: Seems that the Crawford's car was spotted in the Chase. Turns out it was Sue "visiting a sick former neighbour".
And no doubt at the same time was able to see if the security was still in place at the old homestead. The only problem for the Crawfrauds is that the idiots who were going to take action both already have (and are awaiting trial for that) or have bail conditions keeping them from the area.

The rooftop events seem to have played directly into the hands of the developers/new owners, not only did it mean that the police can take out of play the 'lunatic' fringe of the local lunatics through bail conditions, but also lowered the price and hastened a quick fire sale.

I would also think that the final accounting is going to be interesting and will likely give this whole thing much more mileage. Especially if, as I think seems likely, the costs have exceeded the sale price of the bungalow and Tom is left with a substantial bill or even facing bankruptcy.
Warning may contain traces of nut
NG3

Post by NG3 »

PeanutGallery wrote:
I would also think that the final accounting is going to be interesting and will likely give this whole thing much more mileage. Especially if, as I think seems likely, the costs have exceeded the sale price of the bungalow and Tom is left with a substantial bill or even facing bankruptcy.
I'd be surprised if there wasn't a shortfall, but if memory serves me right UKAR have up to 6 years within which time to begin proceedings. This may well not be over, but there may be a pause to allow some dust to settle.
ArthurWankspittle

NG3 wrote:I'd be surprised if there wasn't a shortfall, but if memory serves me right UKAR have up to 6 years within which time to begin proceedings. This may well not be over, but there may be a pause to allow some dust to settle.
12 years - it's property/secured loan related. No way are the Crawfords in the money after this. I think they could be an easy £30k down. I also think that B&B/UKAR got rid because they could see the security bill going on for months.
It is also going to carry on for a few weeks because my guess is now that contracts were exchanged Friday and completion will be next Friday. B&B/UKAR will want the money sorting out asap following Friday so expect Tom and co to get a bill early the week after. They might not enforce it for a bit, but the "fun" watching this bunch of idiots will continue for some time to come.
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

NG3 wrote:
GH132 wrote:Has anybody got the video of Tom running away from those trying to show him papers ?
They are trying to show him the paperwork here

https://vimeo.com/133352245
Thanks NG3, Tom really does sound like a broken man in this video !
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

It's been mentioned Tom will end up footing the bill for the security & as much he should, can't see that happening. The creditors took ownership from 02/07/15 so how could they invoice Tom there onwards? :shrug:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Losleones wrote:It's been mentioned Tom will end up footing the bill for the security & as much he should, can't see that happening. The creditors took ownership from 02/07/15 so how could they invoice Tom there onwards? :shrug:
I believe it would be included in eviction/possession costs and disposal costs which I believe are allowed to be added. I can't quote you from memory but if someone doesn't beat me to it I'll check the actual legal wording for you.
ArthurWankspittle

Losleones wrote:It's been mentioned Tom will end up footing the bill for the security & as much he should, can't see that happening. The creditors took ownership from 02/07/15 so how could they invoice Tom there onwards? :shrug:
They don't invoice Tom. They sell the property and deduct all their costs and expenses incurred in selling the property as per their mortgage contract. The Crawfords get what is left over, or, as seems likely in this case, a bill for the balance. The security contract will have been between B&B/UKAR as owners and some security firm, but it is a deductible cost. This is why all along we have been saying that the actions of the Crawfords and their supporters is just costing the Crawfords money.

Here is the scenario where normal, sensible people get into this situation:
End of mortgage term but owe £45k. Get summons for repossession.
Go to court.
Say, sorry judge we got it wrong. We'll keep paying the interest only and put the house on the market at a sensible price.
No judge in England is going to say no at that point.
Judge will make order saying I'll give possession but suspended while you pay mortgage and try to sell house. Review in six months.
Six months down line.
Not sold house but have inherited another. Going to sell other house and pay off mortgage, will keep up mortgage interest payments in meantime.
Judge asks if everyone is happy that inheritance is sensibly priced and their cut will pay off mortgage. Likely is, everybody happy-ish, come back in six months.
Six months time, case has already been dropped, one of the properties was sold, everyone is straight with each other moneywise. Borrower still has a house. End of story.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:They don't invoice Tom. They sell the property and deduct all their costs and expenses incurred in selling the property as per their mortgage contract. The Crawfords get what is left over, or, as seems likely in this case, a bill for the balance. The security contract will have been between B&B/UKAR as owners and some security firm, but it is a deductible cost. This is why all along we have been saying that the actions of the Crawfords and their supporters is just costing the Crawfords money.

Here is the scenario where normal, sensible people get into this situation:
End of mortgage term but owe £45k. Get summons for repossession.
Go to court.
Say, sorry judge we got it wrong. We'll keep paying the interest only and put the house on the market at a sensible price.
No judge in England is going to say no at that point.
Judge will make order saying I'll give possession but suspended while you pay mortgage and try to sell house. Review in six months.
Six months down line.
Not sold house but have inherited another. Going to sell other house and pay off mortgage, will keep up mortgage interest payments in meantime.
Judge asks if everyone is happy that inheritance is sensibly priced and their cut will pay off mortgage. Likely is, everybody happy-ish, come back in six months.
Six months time, case has already been dropped, one of the properties was sold, everyone is straight with each other moneywise. Borrower still has a house. End of story.
Every step of the way he got it completely wrong, even after repossession. At some point, probably while he was talking over someone and not listening to official advice, he'd have been told that if the property pops up on Rightmove make yourself known to the selling agent so that, if required, you can furnish any details that might ensure the best possible price for the house. He got people to bombard them with abuse instead.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

This is a link from shelter regarding costs after repossession, I did have one somewhere more detailed referring to costs for securing the property, I'll dig it out, but it comes under 'looking after the property and repairs/maintenance'

As has already pointed out Tom picks up the bill for this lot.

http://england.shelter.org.uk/get_advic ... age_lender

http://researchbriefings.files.parliame ... N04837.pdf
Last edited by JonnyL on Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'Putin's left hand man'