"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by YiamCross »

Meanwhile, in other news...

Wanted, Red-haired virgin, green eyes preferred. Apply A. Wankspittle, High Priest of the Sacrifice.
Unread postby Society of the Spectacle » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:14 pm

The underlying philosophy oF Qualoose, is that,

"Any time human beings interact there is a God ( their god is lucifer ) Given right for a parasite to take part in that interaction.

A civil dispute,? Lawyer parasite.
An altercation ?, Police Parasite,
Arbitration ?, Judges parasites.
Money ? Banker parasites.
Sale of produce ? Middleman, merchant Parasite.
ADD TO THE LIST
Politicians, local and National.
Council Employees,
Child protection services.
Dissemination of NEWS Propoganda.
ALL middle men.
ALL Parasites.
Never lifted a shovel in their lives.

They spend their whole time defending the CLASS of people commonly known as NON Producing PARASITES.
Libertas igardener, and nfgX2, are Trolls for SURE.
More to come ?
Society of the Spectacle
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

GOODFER with a chip on his shoulder wrote: Never lifted a shovel in their lives.
Ah classism, how lovely to see it in action. Because the GOODF believes us to be above him he resorts to an insult that we haven't ever taken part in physical labour. He knows this because he perceives us to be his hated betters. In a foregone age he'd be tugging a forelock and calling us "guv'nor" or "Mi'lord/Mi'lady".

But the thing he doesn't understand is we don't care about shovels, we've learned to judge men by the content of their character (to quote a good Doctor) and his character is poor and so full of hate and envy that it must twist him up inside. For this I pity him, the wretched creature mired in his hate towards those he sees as his betters.
Warning may contain traces of nut
longdog

Post by longdog »

I've shovelled many a tonne of concrete and assorted other substances in my time... Am I allowed to have an opinion? :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

longdog wrote:I've shovelled many a tonne of concrete and assorted other substances in my time... Am I allowed to have an opinion? :haha:
Ceylon & his cronies have shovelled plenty of shite on goofsville to the detriment of suckers. Funny thing is that I'd say only a small percentage of goofy posters actually hold down a job. That's not to say by any means it's their fault & i sympathise the ones who actively seek employment but one gets the impression they are that opposed to the "system" & being screwed over by TPTB that they simply refuse to be their slaves.

Take one cell for example........I'd bet 1m Quatloos he doesn't work for a living. Keep shovelling yourselves deeper into debt goofers!!!!1!!!
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Losleones wrote:
longdog wrote:I've shovelled many a tonne of concrete and assorted other substances in my time... Am I allowed to have an opinion? :haha:
Ceylon & his cronies have shovelled plenty of shite on goofsville to the detriment of suckers. Funny thing is that I'd say only a small percentage of goofy posters actually hold down a job. That's not to say by any means it's their fault & i sympathise the ones who actively seek employment but one gets the impression they are that opposed to the "system" & being screwed over by TPTB that they simply refuse to be their slaves.

Take one cell for example........I'd bet 1m Quatloos he doesn't work for a living. Keep shovelling yourselves deeper into debt goofers!!!!1!!!
To be fair they are that deluded that people who are deliberately playing the system and trying to avoid paying there way in life, are to be outed and they are and dealt with. They try to achieve exactly the same thing though, they just wrap it in meaningless woo therefore justifying their stance and making it acceptable to not pay. WeRe banks cheques are a fine example, the fraud was not the problem, the problem was send one to pay a bill and you were "contracting" with that company. The advice after is generally because you have "contracted" is pay the bill.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Ceylon obviously trying to disprove that he is under any kind of curfew ... who cares.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PevR-zptwQQ
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Bones

Post by Bones »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Ceylon obviously trying to disprove that he is under any kind of curfew ... who cares.

The curfew lie was one that was started by Ceylon. All the idiot has done is disprove his own lie :shrug:

He has posted the above video on all of his youtube video's and he still can't spell solutions :haha:

Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Half cut with usual broken speech. :haha:
Bones

Post by Bones »

By the way Ceylon, your recent claims on copyright - do your research and you can't start by reading

Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1988/48/section/30

30 Criticism, review and news reporting.

(1)Fair dealing with a work for the purpose of criticism or review, of that or another work or of a performance of a work, does not infringe any copyright in the work provided that it is accompanied by a sufficient acknowledgement [F1 and provided that the work has been made available to the public].

[F2(1A)For the purposes of subsection (1) a work has been made available to the public if it has been made available by any means, including—

(a)the issue of copies to the public;

(b)making the work available by means of an electronic retrieval system;

(c)the rental or lending of copies of the work to the public;

(d)the performance, exhibition, playing or showing of the work in public;

(e)the communication to the public of the work,

but in determining generally for the purposes of that subsection whether a work has been made available to the public no account shall be taken of any unauthorised act.]

(2)Fair dealing with a work (other than a photograph) for the purpose of reporting current events does not infringe any copyright in the work provided that (subject to subsection (3)) it is accompanied by a sufficient acknowledgement.

(3)No acknowledgement is required in connection with the reporting of current events by means of a sound recording, film [F3 or broadcast where this would be impossible for reasons of practicality or otherwise].
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

What has Ceylon said about copyrights?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Ceylon obviously trying to disprove that he is under any kind of curfew ... who cares.

I suppose the courts might. If they were to find out. Anyone know the number?
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Badda bing's video about Ceylon in court.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7egweS3GBg
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Interesting he accuses "trolls" of lying about his curfew. The Nottingham post has this to say:
Gasps could be heard when Bradley was remanded in custody. The other five defendants were granted bail but told they must not contact each other or visit the area surrounding Fearn Chase, and were given a 7pm to 7am curfew at their home addresses.

Read more: http://www.nottinghampost.com/Tom-Crawf ... z3hhcHlCyd
Follow us: @Nottingham_Post on Twitter | NottinghamPostOnline on Facebook
I guess they must be trolls too.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Jeffrey wrote:What has Ceylon said about copyrights?
He made a copyright claim against a video that Doazic put up refuting some of his claims on YouTube. Doazic's video was clearly a derivation of his piece and would constitute fair use, but YouTube operate a remove first and deal with the arguments later policy.

In regard to his curfew, if he is indeed under one (or supposed to be under one) it might be worth reporting to the police that he's broken his bail conditions, I'm sure they wouldn't mind having an excuse to put him back in custody until the court gets round to trying him.

Of course we would be depriving KaK of his bestie and ourselves of his 'entertainment'.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

What is Ceylon's claim? Is it "There is no curfew" or is it "There is a curfew which I am ignoring"?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Or that their is a curfew but he doesn't consent to it. Either way, if you have a curfew and could go to jail for breaching it, filming a video of yourself breaching that curfew and uploading it to the internet is an idiot move.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

PeanutGallery wrote:Or that their is a curfew but he doesn't consent to it. Either way, if you have a curfew and could go to jail for breaching it, filming a video of yourself breaching that curfew and uploading it to the internet is an idiot move.
Either the Nottingham Post is wrong or an idiot's gotta do what an idiot's gotta do.

Only the forces of law and order will know. Or care.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

Ceylon is a self-important little prig whose only talent is thumbing his nose at authority figures. It doesn't escape notice that like the chatty little boy in school he knows just how far to push it and always has an excuse for why he didn't act like a real man.

He got cheeky with the judge but didn't go any further because he was "tired".

He puts out a video inferring he's ignoring his curfew but doesn't have the stones to really say.

He says he'll arrest police officers when confronted, but he never gets around to it, even when he's being manhandled by the same officers!

He's all pony tale and no horse.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

arayder wrote:Ceylon is a self-important little prig ..

He's all pony tale and no horse.
Yeah, well you know what a pony tail is always attached to. A horse's arse. No contradiciton with that principle there, then.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:What is Ceylon's claim? Is it "There is no curfew" or is it "There is a curfew which I am ignoring"?
I think there is a curfew
The other five defendants were granted bail but told they must not contact each other or visit the area surrounding Fearn Chase, and were given a 7pm to 7am curfew at their home addresses.
Read more: http://www.nottinghampost.com/Tom-Crawf ... z3hjtdsOAr

but either way I think Chief Constable Chris Ayre will be interested :snicker: