"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

IDIOT
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by IDIOT »

My brother was under curfew many years ago. A condition of the 10pm - 7am curfew was to 'show self at door' when police attended his home. Police used to turn up at random about twice a week, usually between 10 and 11pm. No 'showing self at door' meant a breach of the conditions and instant arrest.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Jeffrey wrote:What has Ceylon said about copyrights?
He made a copyright claim against a video that Doazic put up refuting some of his claims on YouTube. Doazic's video was clearly a derivation of his piece and would constitute fair use, but YouTube operate a remove first and deal with the arguments later policy.

In regard to his curfew, if he is indeed under one (or supposed to be under one) it might be worth reporting to the police that he's broken his bail conditions, I'm sure they wouldn't mind having an excuse to put him back in custody until the court gets round to trying him.

Of course we would be depriving KaK of his bestie and ourselves of his 'entertainment'.
I thought it was Derb (Johnathon Dow) that made a copyright complaint on Doziacs Video.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Ceylon obviously trying to disprove that he is under any kind of curfew ... who cares.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PevR-zptwQQ
Only Ceylon, with his delusions of grandeur. I haven't spoken to the police about his curfew (if there is one), but I doubt they'd care either.

Ceylon might see himself as someone important but as the police have said he's seen as a nuisance offender, eg. on a par with anti-social kids, some street drunk, or a flasher.

If he keeps being an idiot then, yes, he'll get jail time, but the main priority locally is just to keep him from being a nuisance to others, preferably by shutting up and going home.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Skeleton wrote: I thought it was Derb (Johnathon Dow) that made a copyright complaint on Doziacs Video.
Nope twas Ceylon, which prompted this response.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Skeleton wrote: I thought it was Derb (Johnathon Dow) that made a copyright complaint on Doziacs Video.
I'm sure there was another one, that Derb complained about copyright, when he was being corrected "again"
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

IDIOT wrote:My brother was under curfew many years ago. A condition of the 10pm - 7am curfew was to 'show self at door' when police attended his home. Police used to turn up at random about twice a week, usually between 10 and 11pm. No 'showing self at door' meant a breach of the conditions and instant arrest.
That is what used to be called "the Door Step Provision" unless requested and granted in court it does not usually apply.
If the police find you out and about outside curfew times that is an instant arrest and a trip back to court. :naughty:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

I think they just put a phone in your house now. If you don't answer it then pack your toothbrush..
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

That last video Ceylon put up slurring his words just shows what an attention seeker he is & if he is on a curfew it proves his insanity beyond any doubt.
Last edited by Losleones on Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I'm prepared to bet Ceylon is in his back garden or hanging out of the window of his house. He doesn't have the balls to break bail, no way he'd last 5 minutes in one of HMPs prisions. He just wants to taunt the trolls, I think he means us, to report him so he can then make another video proving that he was at home and is the victim of some kind of vendetta. Good luck with that one.
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

Syf wrote:I think they just put a phone in your house now. If you don't answer it then pack your toothbrush..
I thought they used electronic ankle tags these days.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

hobgoblin wrote:
Syf wrote:I think they just put a phone in your house now. If you don't answer it then pack your toothbrush..
Nottingham was one of the trial areas for tagging. I saw the first man to have one in the city, within half an hour of it being fitted. I also witnessed him absconding about ten minutes later...

They're not as infallible as some think. I remember one guy I knew getting his fitted and they put it on his left ankle, which didn't bother him at all given that he'd lost that leg and used a prophetic. All he had to do was take his leg off, leave it in his front room, put his spare false leg on and then head out to the pub for the night.

He got away with doing that for about two months.
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

NG3 wrote:
They're not as infallible as some think. I remember one guy I knew getting his fitted and they put it on his left ankle, which didn't bother him at all given that he'd lost that leg and used a prophetic. All he had to do was take his leg off, leave it in his front room, put his spare false leg on and then head out to the pub for the night.

Classic. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

hobgoblin wrote:
NG3 wrote:

Classic. :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Someone who truly gets legless every time he goes to the pub!
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

I wonder if that strategy has any legs in court?

Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Skeleton wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:
I'm sure there was another one, that Derb complained about copyright, when he was being corrected "again"
He moaned about it but he didn't report it to YouTube. Ceylon did. That's what inspired me to make the first video. Doazic had made some good points and Ceylon got them shut down.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Pox

Post by Pox »

NG3 wrote:
hobgoblin wrote:

I have also heard that the electronic tag doesn't transmit if it is immersed in water - off to the pub with one foot in a bucket (I'm not joking) - the lengths some will go to.
Pox

Post by Pox »

YiamCross wrote:I'm prepared to bet Ceylon is in his back garden or hanging out of the window of his house. He just wants to taunt the trolls, I think he means us, to report him so he can then make another video proving that he was at home and is the victim of some kind of vendetta. Good luck with that one.
That thought also occurred to me - in his back garden or similar.
Maybe not to taunt the so called trolls, more likely a (failed- in my eyes) attempt to make him look big and appear that he is giving two fingers to authority.
Of course, there will be plenty who fall for the illusion but not those that can see past the flimsy facade.
He really needs to grow up.
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Pox wrote:I have also heard that the electronic tag doesn't transmit if it is immersed in water - off to the pub with one foot in a bucket (I'm not joking) - the lengths some will go to.
I guess this is why I'm not suited for a life of petty criminal offenses. Under the circumstances, I'd gladly settle for having a friend bring me some choice selections from the liquor shop.

(Note to self: maintain at least one friendship strong enough that the aforementioned friend will bring me choice selections from the liquor shop.)

(Further note to self: in the event of unexpected criminal crisis, consider delivery services.)
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

You know most major UK supermarkets will deliver liquor to the door. You may need to show id if you look young. So no need for friends! You can get drunk alone, in your house, while on a tag (although they are introducing tags that monitor a persons blood alcohol level to cut down on alcohol related crime).
Warning may contain traces of nut
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Posted by ceylon on godf
https://youtu.be/6h2VFOMCNJM