The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Re: The Second Battle of Crawford's Castle, a Nottingham Farce...

Post by bagman »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:I have checked now and it is the "rooftop six" who are all due to appear in Crown Court 10th August.
It will be a quick hearing, just to set a trail date, and redo the bail conditions,i would imagine the big show will be around October, unless some of them play the woo-woo freeman crap, then it might be a bit of a show, :Axe:
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

NG3 wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:I have checked now and it is the "rooftop six" who are all due to appear in Crown Court 10th August.
It doesn't help them that only two actually live in the city, it shows premeditation and intent.
Very very good point, and if they took there phones and the freetards filmed there antics i would imagine they self incriminated themselves on many many occasions
:beatinghorse:
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

bagman wrote:
It will be a quick hearing, just to set a trail date, and redo the bail conditions,i would imagine the big show will be around October, unless some of them play the woo-woo freeman crap, then it might be a bit of a show, :Axe:
Yep just a plea hearing
JonnyL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by JonnyL »

timcurgenven1 wrote:Is there any more meetings of the grand jury planned?
Did you see the video of the grand jury? gut wrenching stuff, very very very hilarious.
'Putin's left hand man'
Bungle

Post by Bungle »

timcurgenven1 wrote:
bagman wrote:
Yep just a plea hearing
I wonder how many of them will follow Pa Crawford's daft performance last week with his 'no case to answer' 'plea'.
TUCO said to me:
“I envy you for the job that you do in helping advise people. If I could choose an occupation, this is what I would like to do. Much of the advice that I pass onto people is heavily influenced by your posts”.
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

It will be a quick hearing, just to set a trail date, and redo the bail conditions,i would imagine the big show will be around October, unless some of them play the woo-woo freeman crap, then it might be a bit of a show, :Axe:[/quote]

Yep just a plea hearing[/quote]

I wonder how many of them will follow Pa Crawford's daft performance last week with his 'no case to answer' 'plea'.[/quote]

I have heard there plea will be---
1 walk in to court and stamp there feet and say " i am a man, and no man has jurisdiction over a man"
2 then magically balloons will for from the sky
3 the district judge will explode in a puff off freeman woo-woo
4 Tom will appear on a magic cloud and they will all fly off to woo-woo land and live a hip-hop-happy life, :sarcasmon:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

bagman wrote: It will be a quick hearing, just to set a trail date, and redo the bail conditions,
It will be interesting to see how many of them accept the court's "invitation" and actually turn up. Which of them will be obedient slaves and do what nanny tells them?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

NYGman wrote:
bagman wrote:I DONT KNOW IF THIS IS RELATED,.... VERY STRANGE :thinking:
I think the word on the Freeman Street is that WhiteRabbit took all those videos down so he can start selling the same advice he sued to give for free. there was a post on GOOFY, that I am sure I can't find now, that linked to his new venture. Same freeman Woo, but now for profit, because he helped so many people for free, why not make a buck or two from it... :sarcasmon:
I don't see anything wrong with charging for a service, after all, even the buzzards gotta eat.

The interesting thing will be to see how much their public liability premiums will be. Espeicially when their clients find that winning means homelessness. I imagine the the no win no fee compo litigation firms will be sharpening their knives.

Unless of course the new breed of consultant refuses to be allied to the evil insurance industry. No point in suing a man of straw or even a straw man if he has nothing to his family name.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
bagman wrote: It will be a quick hearing, just to set a trail date, and redo the bail conditions,
It will be interesting to see how many of them accept the court's "invitation" and actually turn up. Which of them will be obedient slaves and do what nanny tells them?
All of them.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

wanglepin wrote: All of them.
Well we know at least one of them will be there. He will be chauffeur driven to the tradesman's entrance :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

guilty wrote:
Tom Crawford

Further to the unlawful and illegal seizure of our home and chattels, including Nicole, and others property at 3 Fearn Chase, Carlton, Nottingham NG4 1DN with the
Free the "Nicole 1" ? Did they take Nicole ? Oh my word
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

haha, just watching a car crash of a post by Wesley Ahmed on FB, please take a look, he's basically called the Crawford's liars, but for some odd reason the Pike woman and her deluded dwindling army of followers are attacking someone called Gordon instead, the Pike woman won't attack Wes, as that'd remove access to BTBATB 27,000 followers. It really is entertaining stuff. This Crawfraud cartel are pure vile, all ten of them :haha:
'Putin's left hand man'
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

JonnyL wrote:haha, just watching a car crash of a post by Wesley Ahmed on FB, please take a look, he's basically called the Crawford's liars, but for some odd reason the Pike woman and her deluded dwindling army of followers are attacking someone called Gordon instead, the Pike woman won't attack Wes, as that'd remove access to BTBATB 27,000 followers. It really is entertaining stuff. This Crawfraud cartel are pure vile, all ten of them :haha:
I only asked if the Endownment was paid and i got shouted at :roll: :roll:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

JonnyL wrote:haha, just watching a car crash of a post by Wesley Ahmed on FB, please take a look, he's basically called the Crawford's liars, but for some odd reason the Pike woman and her deluded dwindling army of followers are attacking someone called Gordon instead, the Pike woman won't attack Wes, as that'd remove access to BTBATB 27,000 followers. It really is entertaining stuff. This Crawfraud cartel are pure vile, all ten of them :haha:
There was another very similar one about a a week ago, he seems to be falling out with just about everyone at the moment but at least he comes right out and says it and I think that throws them in Freetard land, there used to cloak and dagger woo, not the direct "I think your a twat and here is why" approach.
He does though reserve a special hatred for Jay :) That could get interesting. Amanda Pike is well aware of what would happen if she retaliated, but i bet my last dollar someone had to tell her :haha: :haha: :haha:
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Any particular part of FB?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

GH132 wrote:
guilty wrote:
Tom Crawford

Further to the unlawful and illegal seizure of our home and chattels, including Nicole, and others property at 3 Fearn Chase, Carlton, Nottingham NG4 1DN with the
Free the "Nicole 1" ? Did they take Nicole ? Oh my word
They've been trying to give her back ever since !!
NG3

Post by NG3 »

I called it a few days ago. There's enough evidence now, concerning the Crawford's that the truth is spreading, people are bailing and they will turn on each other to try and protect their reputations.

This will get messier yet...
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote: I called it a few days ago. There's enough evidence now, concerning the Crawford's that the truth is spreading, people are bailing and they will turn on each other to try and protect their reputations.

This will get messier yet...
You sure did, the Crawfords have for them also gone quiet, they know whats coming. Damage limitation is the game now.

Yiam its on here....

https://www.facebook.com/wesley.ahmed/p ... 6829694382
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

YiamCross wrote:
Any particular part of FB?
You know which part, everytime my phone beeps your name keeps showing :haha:
'Putin's left hand man'
NG3

Post by NG3 »

I note that even the people not turning on the Crawford's are retreating to lines like:
i have my own thoughts but am mature enough to sit back and see what transpires
Translated: "I know they're lying but I'll wait to see which way the majority goes before turning on them"