Thrown In The Towel On Women

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Nikki

Thrown In The Towel On Women

Post by Nikki »

Verbatim from Sooey:
weishaupt1776 wrote:Well, thank God I have the indwelling Holy Spirit to balance my emotions.

I have come to the conclusion that it would be a supernatural miracle from Heaven - against all odds & probability that there would be a woman that would be into where i dwell legally & politically.

Further, to Christian women; the thought of getting married & having children w/o the Satanic adhesion contracts such as marriage licenses & Birth Certificates; totally shocks their conscience.

I am in my late 30's, in great shape, am told by women that i look good - but as soon as you start with the Truth about how the U.S. government are the real terrorists, such as their VERIFIABLE orchestration of 911 & Oklahoma City; or the Truth about 14th Amendment Federal Citizenship/slavery to the U.S. Gov; or how you waive your right to travel by getting a Drivers' License - IT IS OVERWITH - NO CALLS BACK !!

Another variable is this:
It seems that the only women into this stuff are way older than me, or that they are already married

It's like they figure it out after they turn 45 or something. Pretty tough to find one between 25 & 40 that has figured out what's going on

AM I THE LEAST BIT SURPRISED ? (for the trolling Quatloos mind control victims)

absolutely NOT

I guess there is a feeling of resolution with me emotionally & SPIRITUALLY that i can draw a line in the sand, not commpromise my position - and trust that God will bring the right woman into my life; and if that doesn't happen - that the Holy Spirit (Comforter & Counselor) will see me through till the last day of my mortal life & BEYOND !!

Praise The Lord !
Instead of complaining, he should set up an Internet dating/matchmaking service for like-minded individuals. That way, he could find a partner and make a few FRNs at the same time.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Re: Thrown In The Towel On Women

Post by Dezcad »

Nikki wrote: Instead of complaining, he should set up an Internet dating/matchmaking service for like-minded individuals. That way, he could find a partner and make a few FRNs at the same time.
How about?

http://www.suimatch.com

http://www.patriotswithoutpartners.com
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Since when is 45 "way older" to a 30 year old? It's ONLY fifteen years. I actually find his attitude offensive.

Doesn't this guy realize that women don't peak sexually until around that age?

Edit: I misread the post. He's in his late 30s...and a 40 year old isn't good enough for him? Asshole.
Last edited by webhick on Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Nikki wrote:Verbatim from Sooey:
weishaupt1776 wrote:
I am in my late 30's, in great shape, am told by women that i look good - but as soon as you start with the Truth about how the U.S. government are the real terrorists, such as their VERIFIABLE orchestration of 911 & Oklahoma City; or the Truth about 14th Amendment Federal Citizenship/slavery to the U.S. Gov; or how you waive your right to travel by getting a Drivers' License - IT IS OVERWITH - NO CALLS BACK !!
Life must be tough when you aren't one of the sheep. :lol:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:Life must be tough when you aren't one of the sheep. :lol:
I think the problem with our Sui Patriot is that perhaps real sheep are starting to appear attractive to him...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
buck09
Quatloosian Baron of the Unknown Statute

Post by buck09 »

weishaupt1776 wrote:Well, thank God I have the indwelling Holy Spirit to balance my emotions.

I have come to the conclusion that it would be a supernatural miracle from Heaven - against all odds & probability that there would be a woman that would be into where i dwell legally & politically.

Further, to Christian women; the thought of getting married & having children w/o the Satanic adhesion contracts such as marriage licenses & Birth Certificates; totally shocks their conscience.
By putting his political views above a would be spouse, he's pretty much ensuring a life of singleness.

It's sad really, I mean, if I were an Isrealite in Egypt or Babylon, I'd rather have a wife and kid in slavery than be "free" without one.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Everryone should feel lucky that there won't be any offspring.

On a more serious note, however, the marriage disasters brought about by this kind of lunacy are really sad. From my experience, the spouse (usually the woman) harbors the hope that her husband's political craziness won't really impact their lives. Like some battered wives, many of them think they can eventually fix him. I've heard phrases along the lines of "I thought he would," or "I thought I could get him to..." so many times it's depressing.

Despite the warnings and counsel from family and friends (and law enforcement officers), she stays with or worse, marries the fool. Then the relationship becomes more and more dubious as he gets further and further into the fringe. Then come the summonses and the arrests and having to beg family members for bail money or to get a car out of impound. If the fool has a job, only the most sympathetic employer will put up with the time taken away from work. Then comes the rent or loan defaults. And court appearances are not only a financial strain, they're embarassing, especially for other family members. The looks on the faces of parents and grandparents usually reflect utter dispair; you can almost tell they've seen it coming for quite a while.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Let's summarize, shall we?

This numbnuts tells women, probably early on (like the first date), that: (1) he's not going to get married; (2) when he has kids, they won't have birth certificates; (3) he believes that both marriage and birth certificates are spawn of Satan; (4) the government blew up both the WTC and the Murrah; (5) U.S. citizens (like the woman opposite him) are really slaves; (6) a driver's license is the equivalent of a ball and chain; and (7) (Praise the Lord!) all of this stuff is divine revelation, God to him.

Then he wonders why the poor woman backs slowly away, murmuring comforting things, until she is within sprinting distance of transportation.

Anyone know what this turkey does? Does he live with Mom and Dad? Can he be 0-for-life?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Post by BBFlatt »

Judge Roy Bean wrote: Then the relationship becomes more and more dubious as he gets further and further into the fringe.
Further into the fringe? If this guy gets any further into the fringe, there ain't gonna be no rug left!

Otherwise I think you've got the situation pegged.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:Everryone should feel lucky that there won't be any offspring.

On a more serious note, however, the marriage disasters brought about by this kind of lunacy are really sad. From my experience, the spouse (usually the woman) harbors the hope that her husband's political craziness won't really impact their lives. Like some battered wives, many of them think they can eventually fix him. I've heard phrases along the lines of "I thought he would," or "I thought I could get him to..." so many times it's depressing.

Despite the warnings and counsel from family and friends (and law enforcement officers), she stays with or worse, marries the fool. Then the relationship becomes more and more dubious as he gets further and further into the fringe. Then come the summonses and the arrests and having to beg family members for bail money or to get a car out of impound. If the fool has a job, only the most sympathetic employer will put up with the time taken away from work. Then comes the rent or loan defaults. And court appearances are not only a financial strain, they're embarassing, especially for other family members. The looks on the faces of parents and grandparents usually reflect utter dispair; you can almost tell they've seen it coming for quite a while.
Sounds like the story of Nancy Montgomery-Ware.
PaulM

Post by PaulM »

Well... while I don't know the individual well enough to make a complete judgement, my first impression (based on the quote in the initial post) is that Judge Roy took the words right out of my mouth... it's a good thing there will be no offspring.
Maybe if our hero wasn't looking for a political mate he might have a bit of fortune??
webhick

Post by webhick »

CaptainKickback wrote:3. Say, webhick, how do you feel about a 45-year old guy (with steady work, a home and who goes to law school), with moustache and goatee, prone to going to Rennaisance Faires and Comic-cons....... :twisted:
Shave 6 years off, lose the facial fur, and replace "goes to law school" with "works in IT", and I've already got that. I wasn't kidding when I said that you remind me of my boyfriend.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

This poor fool is almost 40 and he hasn't figured out that all he has to do is make a ton of money and all that other stuff becomes virtually irrelevant?
webhick

Re: who?

Post by webhick »

UGA Lawdog wrote:
Dezcad wrote:Sounds like the story of Nancy Montgomery-Ware.
Dezcad: The name sounds familiar, but if you could, please refresh my memory: who be she?
Yet Another Brainwashed TP Dentist.
Judge Roy Bean

Re: who?

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

UGA Lawdog wrote:Dezcad: The name sounds familiar, but if you could, please refresh my memory: who be she?
Feds: Lakeland pediatric dentist evaded taxes
Tampa Bay Business Journal - September 4, 2007

A pediatric dentist guilty of tax evasion and failure to file income tax returns faces a maximum penalty of 13 years in jail and an $800,000 fine.

A jury in U.S. District Court found Friday that Nancy Montgomery-Ware failed to file income tax returns for the years 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004.

In 2000, Montgomery-Ware received $517,220 in gross income and she owed an additional tax of $126,664. In 2001, she received $582,569 in gross income and she owed an additional tax of $33,483. In 2000 and 2001, the dentist attempted to evade her tax obligation by filing Form W-4's falsely claiming that she was exempt from federal income tax withholding, attempting to conceal from the IRS the nature and extent of her income by placing it in nominee bank accounts, a release describing testimony said.

She also made extensive use of cash to conduct transactions, instituting frivolous lawsuits in an effort to stop her employer from withholding federal income tax from her paychecks, failing to file income tax returns and failing to pay the tax due and owing, the release said.

The Internal Revenue Service's criminal investigation unit investigated the case. A sentencing hearing has not yet been scheduled.

Montgomery-Ware was indicted on March 27. Assistant U.S. Attorney Rachelle DesVaux Bedke prosecuted the case.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Montgomery-Ware said her husband passionately believes in their cause and has helped represent her in previous court appearances. She said he was not allowed to represent her in this case and was banned from the Tampa federal courthouse because "he can be loud and boisterous."
http://www.theledger.com/article/200708 ... 00552/1039