Guy Taylor - The Magna Carta Man of the UK

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

wanglepin
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Guy Taylor - The Magna Carta Man of the UK

Post by wanglepin »

About a week ago I did say;
wanglepin wrote:I don't believe Guy Taylor will do his community service.
But now I stand corrected;
guilty wrote:Mickey Summers says he was in Court 5, Nottingham, yesterday...
Yesterday saw hostilities in Court 5 when represented by Guy Taylor we told the judge we are in no mood to be treated as criminals when he was partaking in a criminal act acting in a capacity of impersonating a court official and causing me personal harm by means of a fraudulent instrument.
And what a lovely service he is doing Micky Summers.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Anybody know what Micky's been up to then?
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

Why do people keep on letting a failure like guy taylor represent them?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

timcurgenven1 wrote:Why do people keep on letting a failure like guy taylor represent them?
Because he tells them what they want to hear, rather than the truth that they don't want to hear.
longdog

Post by longdog »

NG3 wrote:
timcurgenven1 wrote:Why do people keep on letting a failure like guy taylor represent them?
Because he tells them what they want to hear, rather than the truth that they don't want to hear.
Well you have to admit Inky Taylor has plenty of experience of the legal system in the same way as I have plenty of experience in middle management. Unfortunately Inky has always lost in court and I've always been quickly fired from every management job I've ever had. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

He is an expert in Legal Forensics because he says he is. What probing crime scenes and gathering evidence to be used in prosecution of offenders in a court of law has to do with preventing Evictions i have no idea and is probably one of the many reasons his batting average is so low in court. Being in Australia, maybe Batting Averages is not a good analogy to use at this moment though :cry: :cry:
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Skeleton wrote: Being in Australia, maybe Batting Averages is not a good analogy to use at this moment though :cry: :cry:
I'm typing this from Trent Bridge...
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

More importantly why do members of the judiciary allow him to address the court?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
Skeleton wrote: Being in Australia, maybe Batting Averages is not a good analogy to use at this moment though :cry: :cry:
I'm typing this from Trent Bridge...
Thanks mate, as a pom moved abroad i was planning a night out tomorrow, think i will give it a miss, my mates are bad enough when Australia win :) :) No i have to go out, it has to be done. :) :)
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
guilty

Post by guilty »

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
More importantly why do members of the judiciary allow him to address the court?
Because they have been well briefed and know if they let him speak he will do untold damage to the case he is trying to defend. Give Guy a hand grenade he would remember to pull the pin, but then forget to throw it.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

I see Mark's liked his videos from all his other accounts. I always find that a bit weird, but there you go.

Interesting line of defence they've deployed. I'm not sure personally that I would defend myself from receiving an antisocial behavioural order by behaving in an antisocial way, but each to their own.
hanlons razor
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by hanlons razor »

Being in Australia, maybe Batting Averages is not a good analogy to use at this moment though :cry: :cry:
Oh it's apt on so many levels.
never attribute to malice that which can equally be explained by stupidity
Bones

Post by Bones »

Not a top secret, secret witness !!!!1!!! who you will not name, even though you said you have to submit a witness list :brickwall:

Anyone want to bet it will be that person that used to work at a kids home or whatever it was that Ceylon previously posted as breaking national news, only for it to be never head of again. As I remember, it wasn't breaking news, she had been making the claims for years.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

hanlons razor wrote:
Being in Australia, maybe Batting Averages is not a good analogy to use at this moment though :cry: :cry:
Oh it's apt on so many levels.
Remember Dad's Army? Your on my list now, and i already know your name 8) 8)
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Bones wrote:
Not a top secret, secret witness !!!!1!!! who you will not name, even though you said you have to submit a witness list :brickwall:

Anyone want to bet it will be that person that used to work at a kids home or whatever it was that Ceylon previously posted as breaking national news, only for it to be never head of again. As I remember, it wasn't breaking news, she had been making the claims for years.
Bones mate what was he actually in court for, i have read injunction and protest, but where and when?
guilty

Post by guilty »

Bones wrote: Not a top secret, secret witness !!!!1!!! who you will not name, even though you said you have to submit a witness list :brickwall:
No. This one is going to spring out of a cupboard at the back of the courtroom, dressed in top hat with cloak drawn across his face, shouting "AHA". Judge will go into meltdown and run from the court to a saferoom.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Bones

Post by Bones »

Skeleton wrote: Bones mate what was he actually in court for, i have read injunction and protest, but where and when?
He is appealing an injunction granted to Nottingham City Council (as rumour has it)

rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

At 5.56 Guy Taylor had to ask his own client what date his client's witness list has to be in by. With representation as slick as that what could possibly go wrong? :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

NG3 wrote:
Well Mark Haining Ceylon has had Summers under his wing for some time. No doubt Haining introduced Summers to Taylor.