"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Bones
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by Bones »

Normal Wisdom wrote: At the time, I decided not to respond lest it took the focus off the debate about Tom's "victory" in court. However, the discussion here has been getting a little bit serious for me and with my new knowledge of i-movies I thought I would take then opportunity to return the favour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTXEqG5EJ_0
Excellent :lol:
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Good video. Needs more cow bell tho.

Good job.
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

longdog wrote:
Losleones wrote:...let's hope Ceylon is among them providing frisky inmates with his pony tail for some leverage :snicker:

OK.... I've held off saying this because I'm stiil a bit of a n00b but I've got a few pints of rather excellent draft IPA inside me and I'm in a mildly stroppy mood so now I'm going to say it...

RAPE IS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER.

I'm sick to the f**king back teeth of people on here, who really should know better, making 'hope he drops the soap in the shower' comments about people who might very well end up doing porridge. It's exactly the sort of infantile shite I expect from the people we are supposed to be exposing / taking the piss out of, not from people I generally have respect for.

Perhaps rape has never impacted you and yours... In which case good f**king luck to you and yours, but if you have ever experienced, even vicariously, the appalling effects that rape has on people you wouldn't be making such utterly asinine comments so do everybody a favour and either keep your gobs shut or f**k off.

Thank you.
I would normally agree with you but as the comments are about a man who happily calls people "peados" in public, and intimidated elderly parishioners with outrageous accusations and language, then to be honest I'm not that bothered.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Normal Wisdom wrote: At the time, I decided not to respond lest it took the focus off the debate about Tom's "victory" in court. However, the discussion here has been getting a little bit serious for me and with my new knowledge of i-movies I thought I would take then opportunity to return the favour.

Bravo! Brilliant choice of music, especially when it went a little bit country.
Warning may contain traces of nut
bmxninja357

Post by bmxninja357 »

Now if only there was some sped up footage of these guys set to Benny hill music.....

Peace
Ninj
whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea....
Pox

Post by Pox »

PeanutGallery wrote:

For some reason Hainings accent really irritates me, does he have a broad Nottingham, or some other accent? ( apologies to anyone with a similar accent and many would probably find my accent irritating so no wish to offend anyone).
I also detest his false laughter.
But the really annoying bit (and amusing at the same time) is how his voice rises an octave or two when he gets excited (like a little kid). I am sure he doesn't realise how farcical it sounds.
Don't have time to look for it but there was one video when he was pestering the police in Nottingham centre, trying to make some obscure point when the police told him to calm down and another more recent one when he reached soprano levels.
He will never have any gravitas in my eyes, but if he wishes to improve his presentation skills as he is quite a prolific presenter, he needs to work on these areas.
IMO, Peter of England and Michael O'B present quite well but still talk bollocks.
Michael O'B should give Haining some lessons, he is particularly good from what I have seen from the vids. Just a shame that WHAT he says is not worth listening to.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Pox wrote:I have also heard that the electronic tag doesn't transmit if it is immersed in water - off to the pub with one foot in a bucket (I'm not joking) - the lengths some will go to.
That won't help them. The tag transmits a short-range radio signal which the base station detects. If the signal stops, then the assumption is that the offender has left the place where they are curfewed. Blocking transmission is the last thing a dodgy crook wants to do.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
Pox wrote:I have also heard that the electronic tag doesn't transmit if it is immersed in water - off to the pub with one foot in a bucket (I'm not joking) - the lengths some will go to.
That won't help them. The tag transmits a short-range radio signal which the base station detects. If the signal stops, then the assumption is that the offender has left the place where they are curfewed. Blocking transmission is the last thing a dodgy crook wants to do.
I have no idea if the offender was caught out, but understand that the pub was just a couple of doors away from where the offender lived.
Even so, he must have looked a complete plonker.
Without any evidence though, this may be one of those urban myths and from what you say, wouldn't work anyway.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

bmxninja357 wrote:Now if only there was some sped up footage of these guys set to Benny hill music.....

Peace
Ninj
Well I am looking for new ideas ...
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Pox wrote: For some reason Hainings accent really irritates me, does he have a broad Nottingham, or some other accent? ( apologies to anyone with a similar accent and many would probably find my accent irritating so no wish to offend anyone).
But the really annoying bit (and amusing at the same time) is how his voice rises an octave or two when he gets excited (like a little kid). I am sure he doesn't realise how farcical it sounds.
Don't have time to look for it but there was one video when he was pestering the police in Nottingham centre, trying to make some obscure point when the police told him to calm down and another more recent one when he reached soprano levels.
He will never have any gravitas in my eyes, but if he wishes to improve his presentation skills as he is quite a prolific presenter, he needs to work on these areas.
IMO, Peter of England and Michael O'B present quite well but still talk bollocks.
Michael O'B should give Haining some lessons, he is particularly good from what I have seen from the vids. Just a shame that WHAT he says is not worth listening to.
Certainly it's a Nottingham accent although I'm not qualified to say how broad it is. I know the video you mean and the voice thing you are referring to. I think I have a similar problem. I tried making my first video with a voice over but rapidly changed my mind when I played it back. I hate the way my voice sounds (I'm so vain!).
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Pox wrote:
For some reason Hainings accent really irritates me, does he have a broad Nottingham, or some other accent? ( apologies to anyone with a similar accent and many would probably find my accent irritating so no wish to offend anyone).
Judge for yourself:

https://youtu.be/-tfCwtMdvNs

It can be quite a varied accent, more so than in the video.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Pox wrote:
PeanutGallery wrote:

I have previously offered my observations to Ceylon on his high pitched excitable delivery, but to no avail.
Pox

Post by Pox »

NG3 wrote:
Pox wrote:
Judge for yourself:

None of those irritate me.
Maybe it's the combination of the voice and the mannerisms that (don't) do it for me or something more subliminal.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

NG3 wrote:
Judge for yourself:

Accents as clear as pigpots posts or as clear as Peter's presentations.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Pox wrote: None of those irritate me.
Maybe it's the combination of the voice and the mannerisms that (don't) do it for me or something more subliminal.
Perhaps the irritation is the speaker and what is spoken? He is a very irritating berk after all.
Warning may contain traces of nut
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Pox wrote:
None of those irritate me.
I have a suspicion he'd sound irritating in any accent.
Bones

Post by Bones »

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 10#p409458

"this twat is trying to make money of everyones hardship"

Whilst I would not care to argue if Bradley is or not doing this - seriously Ceylon and GOODF - you know what they say about stones and glass houses. :whistle:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

I have to confess I've always disliked the title to this thread, it's to grandiose and gives to much credit to an undeserving entity, whose real role is nothing more than that of a willing idiot.
Bones

Post by Bones »

Funny, Ceylon deletes all the evidence and then demands people to show it to him
Bones

Post by Bones »