The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by Colin123 »

well, the 5 of them are at the court waiting to go in, so it wont be too long before we find out what happened

It seems Jay brad is not there, he will be appearing via video link, don't hold out much hope of him being released today :-)
NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NG3 »

Colin123 wrote: It seems Jay brad is not there, he will be appearing via video link, don't hold out much hope of him being released today :-)
Video link says probably not. They'd have taken him in if bail odds were in his favour.

The text I got a few minutes ago from my friend who works there says "there up" (I know, wrong they're/their/there), so I assume they've either just gone in or are listed up next.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
Colin123 wrote: It seems Jay brad is not there, he will be appearing via video link, don't hold out much hope of him being released today :-)
Video link says probably not. They'd have taken him in if bail odds were in his favour.

The text I got a few minutes ago from my friend who works there says "there up" (I know, wrong they're/their/there), so I assume they've either just gone in or are listed up next.
Grabs Popcorn and puts down World of Warships, keep us informed please. Thought i was in for a late night.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Skeleton wrote:
Grabs Popcorn and puts down World of Warships, keep us informed please. Thought i was in for a late night.
All I have to go on is text messages from a friend, who is probably just passing on what he hears from any clerks he can grab, and the CCTV feed for outside, so I'm not to much use. I'm 5 minutes up the road, but tied up with something.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

NG3 wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
All I have to go on is text messages from a friend, who is probably just passing on what he hears from any clerks he can grab, and the CCTV feed for outside, so I'm not to much use. I'm 5 minutes up the road, but tied up with something.
No worries, appreciate your efforts.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Skeleton wrote:
NG3 wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
No worries, appreciate your efforts.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Is that the support group arriving on the bus? Or empty space where the 600 might have been if they existed?

Any ideas how many "supporters" are there? Or could it be that only Quatloos shill agents have turned up to do a bit of quiet gloating?
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

YiamCross wrote:Is that the support group arriving on the bus? Or empty space where the 600 might have been if they existed?

Any ideas how many "supporters" are there? Or could it be that only Quatloos shill agents have turned up to do a bit of quiet gloating?
ROLL ON TRAIL DATE, THE CRAWFORD CLAN WILL HAVE TO SIT OUTSIDE AS ALL THE QUATLOO`S INVADE WITH OUR SHAKING OF THE HEAD AS THE EVIDENCE IS LIED BARE, FOR ALL TO SEE.. :snooty:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

bagman wrote:
YiamCross wrote:Is that the support group arriving on the bus? Or empty space where the 600 might have been if they existed?

ROLL ON TRAIL DATE, THE CRAWFORD CLAN WILL HAVE TO SIT OUTSIDE AS ALL THE QUATLOO`S INVADE WITH OUR SHAKING OF THE HEAD AS THE EVIDENCE IS LIED BARE, FOR ALL TO SEE.. :snooty:
And we will still have not seen the warrant.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

I thought this was the trial date. No wonder the courts are so busy if all they do is mess around with hearings about hearings.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

YiamCross wrote:I thought this was the trial date. No wonder the courts are so busy if all they do is mess around with hearings about hearings.
No and looking at today's court listings for Nottingham Crown Court the vast majority are hearings about hearings.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

"The crowds are gathering"... well Tom, Sue and the mysterious Nicole plus 4 or 5 others.

https://video-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvide ... e=55C8BF26

Looks like they were outnumbered by the bailiffs, though I doubt the bloke with the brown bag was anything to do with them or theirs.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Anyone got any updates please? its nearly midnight here and i got to get up at 5, Sydney tomorrow, not happy :(
timcurgenven1
Pirate
Pirate

Post by timcurgenven1 »

From Facebook
Jay remanded and no bail application. How careless not to apply for bail. I was threatened in the foyer and I whispered to him that what he said had just been recorded. Ceylon calls over a cop and usher along with Andy Turton and said I'd been recording in court again. I was taken by police put before judge who asked police to check my phone. Off course I didn't even have my phone switched on. They are a bunch of grasses. Ceylon and Martin Smith were balling in court saying I was not friends or family and I should leave, I of course didn't. It was disgusting behaviour by about 6 of them. Everyone else were fine with me including TC and Sue who gave me a hug and kiss. Russ Mcgarry and a few others were fine too. None were on curfew. All continued bail. The cps have now included conspiracy to commit crim dam after all their phones have now been analysed. Trial set for 25th Jan. Case management in November.Feel free to share." - Mark Gillard
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Just heard from Mark Gilliard who's happy for me to post this.

As from Tim above with this to add
None were on curfew. All continued bail. The cps have now included conspiracy to commit crim dam after all their phones have now been analysed. Trial set for 25th Jan. Case management in November
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The cps have now included conspiracy to commit crim dam after all their phones have now been analysed.
Ah but does that include the Crawfords as part of the conspiracy?
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Jeffrey wrote:
The cps have now included conspiracy to commit crim dam after all their phones have now been analysed.
Ah but does that include the Crawfords as part of the conspiracy?
I suppose it would depend if "all their phones" included Craigs.
Warning may contain traces of nut
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Clueless aren't they?

Wasn't there one of them with the requisite two brain cells to rub together to figure how this would play out?

Even your average pre-teen apprentice asbo type is more clued up than this lot.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

For anyone who harbours any doubts about Tom Crawford's dedication to the cause. If you're wondering whether he might be some poor stooge who doesn't really know what's going on then read this and weep. (I separated it out into paragraphs to make it as readable as possible)
Tom Crawford Sue has told me that whilst her Mother was ill in the City Hospital the social services were openly pressurizing men and women whilst in their hospital bed's and at their most vulnerable into handing their homes over in order to pay for their care even though they were able to cope at home, one elderly lady was badgered so much by them it actually made her feel ill and she told us all so, Sue say's it was sickening to watch.

So what can we see going on all around us ? The system is riddled with corruption in every corner at every turn Sue also says Common Purpose advocates profuse in not only the general running of the hospital but also social services which includes home visits to elderly patients where elderly Men & Women are victims too NLP'd programming and into trusting the state with their very existence making them mistrust/taking away the genuine goodness and rights and intentions of their own family's.

Marva is a very nice Lady and is fighting for justice like the rest of us, we wish all success on Monday and any support that people can give her on the day please please help...
Actually, I suppose it does prove he doesn't know what's going on but in the real world rather than with Ceylon, Ebert, Taylor et al.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

None of them were on curfew?

Nottingham Post reported that they were.

"The other five defendants were granted bail but told they must not contact each other or visit the area surrounding Fearn Chase, and were given a 7pm to 7am curfew at their home addresses."

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Tom-Crawf ... story.html

:?: