Bob Schulz - another "Historic Lawsuit"??

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Bob Schulz - another "Historic Lawsuit"??

Post by Famspear »

Here's a fairly recent reference to Bob Schulz and yet another "Historic Lawsuit." Did I miss this? [Here's just an excerpt]:
Jim Condit Jr's. 'Taking the War to the New World Order - Strategy: 1 of 3'
September 15, 2007 NA (Network America) e-wire

Taking the War to the New World Order - Strategy: 1 of 3

While complaints are everywhere, I will herein identify the ACTION PLAN that can turn the tables on the New World Order in the NEXT FOUR MONTHS. I need to ask all of you to read this. It will take a few minutes, but I couldn't make it any shorter and get all the necessary concepts in.

Anyone interested in the Ron Paul campaign should find this enlightening and / or essential reading for the days ahead.

HISTORIC LAWSUIT

An historic lawsuit was filed in federal court by the intrepid Robert Schulz of "We the People" Foundation. The suit was filed on September 12, 2007. It sues 10 key states, and the Secretary of State in each state, for using computerized systems which hide the ballots from the people on election day and thereafter, and which therefore violate our constitutional right to vote as guaranteed to US citizens by the constitution, and as defined twice by the US Supreme Court (in 1964 and in 1915).

This lawsuit is aimed at all 50 states and is on behalf of the rights of all US citizens. The lawsuit will be available to be read by everyone in a day or two - and it is a POWERFUL job by Mr. Schulz.

Mr. Schulz has been best known for his legal work regarding the IRS, but his organization, "We the People", has the overriding purpose of safeguarding the right of the people to petition the government for the "redress of grievances" as described in the US Constitution.

In August of 2007 - one month ago, -- Mr. Schulz teamed up with Citizens for a Fair Vote Count, Vote in Sunshine, and other Honest Election advocates -- and filed suit against the Iowa GOP and the Iowa State Auditor for the "hide the ballots" Diebold Computer system that was being unconscionably used to "count" the Iowa Straw Poll votes in the dark. [ . . . ]
--from
http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/3540
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

I'm too lazy to read/write, so here's the docket report:
U.S. District Court
Northern District of New York - Main Office (Syracuse) [LIVE - Version 3.0.5] (Albany)
CIVIL DOCKET FOR CASE #: 1:07-cv-00943-LEK-DRH

Schulz et al v. State of New York et al
Assigned to: Senior Judge Lawrence E. Kahn
Referred to: Magistrate Judge David R. Homer
Cause: 28:1343 Violation of Civil Rights
Date Filed: 09/12/2007
Jury Demand: None
Nature of Suit: 441 Civil Rights: Voting
Jurisdiction: Federal Question

09/12/2007 1 COMPLAINT against State of New York, State of New Hampshire, State of South Carolina, State of Florida, State of Ohio, State of Illinois, State of Iowa, State of Texas, State of California, State of Oregon ( Filing fee $ 350 receipt number ALB003779) filed by Gregory Gorey, Susan Marie Weber, Mary D. Farrell, Robert L. Schulz, Doug Bersaw, Amanda Moore, Arthur Groveman, James Condit, Jr, Fred Smart, Pam Wagner, Troy D. Reha. (Attachments: # 1 Civil Cover Sheet)(wbl, ) (Entered: 09/14/2007)

09/12/2007 Summons Issued as to State of New York, State of New Hampshire, State of South Carolina, State of Florida, State of Ohio, State of Illinois, State of Iowa, State of Texas, State of California, State of Oregon. (wbl, ) (Entered: 09/14/2007)

09/12/2007 2 G.O. 25 FILING ORDER ISSUED:Initial Conference set for 1/22/2008 10:00 AM in Albany before Magistrate Judge Randolph F. Treece.,Civil Case Management Plan due by 1/14/2008. (wbl, ) (Entered: 09/14/2007)

09/17/2007 PRO SE HANDBOOK and NOTICE issued and mailed to Gregory Gorey, Susan Marie Weber, Mary D. Farrell, Robert L. Schulz, Doug Bersaw, Amanda Moore, Arthur Groveman, James Condit, Jr, Fred Smart, Pam Wagner, Troy D. Reha after the complaint was filed (wbl, ) (Entered: 09/17/2007)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC

Post by LPC »

I'm not interested enough to spend the $2.40 to download the complaint.
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

LPC wrote:I'm not interested enough to spend the $2.40 to download the complaint.
I think Bob Hurt has it posted on his group site, but I wasn't interested enough to read it. Yawn!
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

He already filed (and lost) a similar suit in Iowa -- attempting to block the Republican straw poll from using electronic voting machines without "a clearly visible chain of evidence as to the original paper ballots" which were electronically scanned.

Simply stated, he's come up with a new way to garner donations: challenge the electronic voting machines.

Unfortunately, although there are serious questions about the reliability and security of the machines, he's (as usual) going about it ass-backwards.

This also seems to be a strong hint of what the rest of his life will be -- envision him in 15 - 20 years; a wizened old man, tottering around the White House carrying a sign related to his cause du jour, rattling his tin cup for donations to keep up the fight.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I knew he hadn’t gotten the injunction he wanted in Iowa, I thought it was that he was suing the wrong people partially since it wasn’t an official gov’t function, but I hadn’t heard that they had tossed it, not that I am surprised. I didn’t think he had standing to begin with, and I didn’t think he had anything valid to complain about. I do agree that it is his current money raiser since the rest of his schemes are now dead in the water, although I think his being at liberty too much long may be a question, aren’t there some tax charges pending that will probably put him and Schiff on even footing?
LPC

Post by LPC »

Nikki wrote:This also seems to be a strong hint of what the rest of his life will be -- envision him in 15 - 20 years; a wizened old man, tottering around the White House carrying a sign related to his cause du jour, rattling his tin cup for donations to keep up the fight.
I consider that a *good* vision. My vision of him is that he will be spending the rest of his life filing ever-more "historic" lawsuits and wasting an incredible amount of legal and judicial resources.

I'd much rather see him tottering around in the streets with a sign than tottering around in the courthouse with a pleading.
Dan Evans
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

ASITStands wrote:I wasn't interested enough to read it. Yawn!
Same here. When he's not selling a scam, he's dull.
Last edited by Demosthenes on Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

LPC wrote:
Nikki wrote:This also seems to be a strong hint of what the rest of his life will be -- envision him in 15 - 20 years; a wizened old man, tottering around the White House carrying a sign related to his cause du jour, rattling his tin cup for donations to keep up the fight.
I consider that a *good* vision. My vision of him is that he will be spending the rest of his life filing ever-more "historic" lawsuits and wasting an incredible amount of legal and judicial resources.

I'd much rather see him tottering around in the streets with a sign than tottering around in the courthouse with a pleading.
He is very near having the magic word invoked: vexatious.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

We can only hope it comes sooner rather than later, as he is growing ever more pathetic, and more boring. I personally think the term “hysteric” is more appropriate here. There is no justification for that kind of waste of resources of the system when there are so many things that really need attention, and none of them include him.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Nikki wrote:He is very near having the magic word invoked: vexatious.
Then he'll pull a page from the PAM book and go file somewhere else. As far as I can tell the vexatious litigant information doesn't get shared and the rules are local.