"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NG3
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by NG3 »

NG3 wrote:
No, cant make this one (unless it drags on late).
It wont. Just got a text from the court, they're about to start their pre-hearing.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

If ( and here's hoping ) Haining got a hefty fine, there would perhaps be the prospect of him having to declare his income sources ( benefits ??? GOODF ?? ) to the Court!! No doubt he would aim to pay it off at circa £5 per week. If he is in receipt of housing benefit etc it adds to the irony of him spending his ample free time condemming the corrupt dictatorship that keeps a roof over his pony tail -ie Nottingham City Council.

This could expose what a man of rotten straw he is.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Haining has protested to the court about Mark Gillard siting in the public gallery.

Sorry no further information but my source is 100% reliable.

Look forward to Gillard's report in due course.
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

IDIOT wrote:Haining has protested to the court about Mark Gillard siting in the public gallery.

Sorry no further information but my source is 100% reliable.

Look forward to Gillard's report in due course.
Was that before or after he went full on freetard again :snicker:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

IDIOT wrote:Haining has protested to the court about Mark Gillard siting in the public gallery
Perhaps he thinks the defendant gets to choose who watches him.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

Colon grabbed an copper and the usher saying mark had been filming in court, so he was brought before the judge to check him for phones etc (he didn't have any). That didn't work so colon started crying over the fact mark isn't a friend or family and should leave. :lol: :lol: that didn't work either.

Jay didn't even apply for bail :shrug: so has been remanded.
I don't know anymore than that at the moment.
rumpelstilzchen

Syf wrote:so colon started crying over the fact mark isn't a friend or family and should leave.
Are we talking about the same bloke? The one who sticks his camera in the faces of people in the street and won't leave them alone? The one who thinks it's OK to harass people who are going about their business? The one who fabricates stories about other people? Is that the one?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Pox

Post by Pox »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Syf wrote:so colon started crying over the fact mark isn't a friend or family and should leave.
Are we talking about the same bloke? The one who sticks his camera in the faces of people in the street and won't leave them alone? The one who thinks it's OK to harass people who are going about their business? The one who fabricates stories about other people? Is that the one?
And the one who oft repeats (at high octave) -

ITS A PUBLIC PLACE I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO (pester, harass,make a fool of myself,talk gibberish) AND YOU CAN'T STOP ME.
Pox

Post by Pox »

Syf wrote:Colon grabbed an copper and the usher saying mark had been filming in court, so he was brought before the judge to check him for phones etc (he didn't have any). That didn't work so colon started crying over the fact mark isn't a friend or family and should leave. :lol: :lol: that didn't work either.

I don't know anymore than that at the moment.
Don't know if Jay has been up to something else, but maybe he feels safer inside than outside
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Syf wrote:
Could be a sensible move for him if it's counting as time served. Maybe not so good for his Co-d's.

Imagine two men in court facing a charge that carries a sentence ranging from a community order to a custodial sentence.

One is on bail, one on remand.

After 4 months it finally comes down to sentencing. What sentence do you think the man on remand wants, and will bid for, via his brief, two years probation and 150 hours community service, or 8 months in jail, released immediately for time served?

Now think how you'd feel if you'd been the one on bail...
rumpelstilzchen

So would it be fair to deduce from Ceylon's complaint that he is saying filming in court should not be allowed?
BHF wrote:
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

Yup, the very same pigtail. Who doesn't know what a public gallery is. I'm eagerly awaiting his next little vid having a cry, trying to rally the troops.

:haha: :haha:
rumpelstilzchen

If the story is accurate it has at least shown us that he is a tell-tale-tit. Running to the big bad judge and telling stories about Gillard.
Question for Ceylon: Even if Gillard was filming you in court where is the injured party?

Ceylon strikes me as someone who can give it out but does not like the taste of his own medicine.
BHF wrote:
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

This is why the courts are clogged up; idiots like Ceylon think they can impose their invented rules on the courts. To show impartiality, the court has to at least listen to Ceylon's point. It all takes time.

This may be a result of Tom's hearing, where he was invited to submit a list of friends/family who wanted to attend. Of course, this didn't mean that there would necessarily be room for them, or that everyone else was excluded.
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:If the story is accurate it has at least shown us that he is a tell-tale-tit. Running to the big bad judge and telling stories about Gillard.
Question for Ceylon: Even if Gillard was filming you in court where is the injured party?

Ceylon strikes me as someone who can give it out but does not like the taste of his own medicine.
Mark told me himself.
rumpelstilzchen

Syf wrote:
Mark told me himself.
Did he give a reason why he complained?
BHF wrote:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Syf wrote:
Mark told me himself.
Did he give a reason why he complained?
Mark Gilliard's words are on the Tom Crawford thread.

He also added
Ceylons behaviour was appalling and shame on him
I wonder how long before Haining manages to alienate everyone around him. Not too long I hope.
rumpelstilzchen

Chong has posted this on GOOFs:
Why don't a bunch of us (goodf members) join quatloos and start putting our info on their site, piss em right off. Lol
Think of all the fun!
Ha ha
Peace
As you are a member of GOOFs, Yiam could you let Chong know he is welcome to join Quatloos and come and debate with us.
BHF wrote:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Is he seriously complaining about his trial being public?

He'd prefer a secret trial?