"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

PeanutGallery
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by PeanutGallery »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Chong has posted this on GOOFs:
Why don't a bunch of us (goodf members) join quatloos and start putting our info on their site, piss em right off. Lol
Think of all the fun!
Ha ha
Peace
As you are a member of GOOFs, Yiam could you let Chong know he is welcome to join Quatloos and come and debate with us.
Not only that but point out that we have a thread discussing Peter of England and WeRebank to which he would be more than welcome to contribute.
Warning may contain traces of nut
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

Now this should be fun. :lol:
How long before the first troll and shill is spouted.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Why don't a bunch of us (goodf members) join quatloos and start putting our info on their site, piss em right off. Lol
Think of all the fun!
Ha ha
Peace
As you are a member of GOOFs, Yiam could you let Chong know he is welcome to join Quatloos and come and debate with us.
Both my profiles have been deleted after may last comment on Ceylon's hypocrisy. To be honest it's so pitifully dull there I don't know if I can be bothered to join again. There is a point beyond which there's any point in trying to reason with idiots. I guess that's why Goof is dying, cutting out all dissent makes for a very small group because everyone disagrees at some point.

For some reason objecting to bad advice is not helping anyone. You couldn't make it up.

But since you ask so nicely I'll go give it a go.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Jeffrey wrote:Is he seriously complaining about his trial being public?

He'd prefer a secret trial?
Isn't that how the Grand Jury works? No names, no pack drill. Just a judgment stamped (1st class, naturally), waxed (Brazilian?) and send in the peacekeepers. The Stasi would have been proud.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote:
Isn't that how the Grand Jury works? No names, no pack drill. Just a judgment stamped (1st class, naturally), waxed (Brazilian?) and send in the peacekeepers. The Stasi would have been proud.
A lot of this stuff comes from the far-right, just with references to race removed as racism has become unfashionable.

Eg. Banks = Jooz
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

YiamCross wrote:
Both my profiles have been deleted after may last comment on Ceylon's hypocrisy.
And the fact that you were banned is more proof of his hypocrisy.
The boy dishes it out but he can't take it.
But since you ask so nicely I'll go give it a go.
Thanks. It would be good to have someone on here who is actively using WeRe cheques.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Think of all the fun!
Ha ha
Peace
Cordial invite sent.
Re: Bradley knight cancels his little comedy show!
Postby YiamVCross » Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:11 pm

Chong wrote:
Think of all the fun!
Ha ha
Peace

Please do, there are a number of threads on subjects which will be of interest to you.

No one will block, ban or delete your comments for disagreeing, as happens here with monotonous regularity. No one will gratuitously abuse you simply becuase you hold a different opinion. In fact you may find it surprisingly educational, you'll certainly find it a bit of a shock to be in an environment where differing opinions are tolerated.

It would help if you could sign up with the same names you use here then we'll know who you are but if that worries you, feel free to call yourselves whatever you like.

We look forward to your visit.
Go to the thread and around page 3 there's some hilarious stuff about the symbolism of the Quatloos Llama, which they seem to think is a camel. Really, it's impressive stuff.

http://getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/viewt ... cjcfvlVhBd
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Normal Wisdom wrote:

One might think that Ceylon would have learned his lesson about getting in the middle of family disputes with the last eviction involving Mr Ebert where the freetards made even bigger idiots of themselves than usual.
Your joking. This cretin simply doesn't care.
Normal Wisdom wrote:I don't know whether this is a cynical appropriation of the case for his own purposes or just coincidence.
See underlined.
Last edited by wanglepin on Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bones

Post by Bones »

WP, you need to add that ceylon is a grass and a cry baby to your signature.

I am surprised he didn't start asking for his Mum :snicker:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:WP, you need to add that ceylon is a grass and a cry baby to your signature.

I am surprised he didn't start asking for his Mum :snicker:
I want to know what the bellend pleaded.
How many supporters turned up?
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

YiamCross wrote:Go to the thread and around page 3 there's some hilarious stuff about the symbolism of the Quatloos Llama, which they seem to think is a camel. Really, it's impressive stuff.

goodf:watsonsdog wrote:The knife looks roman, maybe its to do with roman law ? cannon law maybe, that would tie in with the pirate theme.

This could be a very interesting rabbit hole.
And my guess would be that Tony the Llama is holding a late medieval baselard which takes its name (but possibly little else) from Basel in Switzerland and has nothing to with Rome as far as I'm aware. If you're dropping by again you might suggest they need to shift their conspiracy theories from the Pope to the Gnomes of Zürich. I'm pretty sure they'll be able to make that mental jump easily enough.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Swiss Toni?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote:
Go to the thread and around page 3 there's some hilarious stuff about the symbolism of the Quatloos Llama, which they seem to think is a camel. Really, it's impressive stuff.

Wow! A conspiracy theorist that mentions a skull and crossbones pair of braces in Tom Wolfes "Bonfire of the vanities" without going into a 16 post rant about the skull and bones club and the Zionist new world order? Who is teaching these conspiracy nuts these days? He wasted that golden conspiratorial opening to try and link a random forum to admiralty law? Conspiracists aren't what they used to be. I blame chem trails!
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Swiss Toni?
Apologies to non-UK audiences who may not know the Fast Show references but I could not resist….

Do I find you reading the Goofy website Paul?
Well being a Freeman is very much like…….making love to a beautiful woman.

Firstly, if she’s with you you’ll have to suspend belief;
Do completely irrational things.
Become suspicious of everyone around you
Return to sender all your love rivals’ letters unopened
Persuade her to lose her name or, in this case, her knickers and then finally….

Say goodbye to all of your cash.

And the real thing with apologies to Charlie Higson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBw-aEixWuo
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

YiamCross wrote:No one will block, ban or delete your comments for disagreeing, as happens here with monotonous regularity. No one will gratuitously abuse you simply because you hold a different opinion. In fact you may find it surprisingly educational, you'll certainly find it a bit of a shock to be in an environment where differing opinions are tolerated.
I suspect that the bigger shock will be that there are contrary opinions to theirs and that is allowed. For some reason contrary opinions seem to offend some people, some people just don't like to post in forums where others can openly disagree with them, and provide facts as to why they don't agree with them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

They won't post here, simply because they are too afraid of being exposed to what they consider to be heresy to countenance it. They like their safe little bubble where they can call the nasty people shills and trolls and then have big brother make them go away. They want to exist in a faux freedom where they are free to follow the paths laid down for them, but when confronted with the concept of actual free discussion, wherein contrary views will be presented they know they don't have the faculty to cope and shy away.

At the moment Chong has posted that he won't be coming to debate. Yet he proposed that they should come and post here. We simply took him at his word and extended a cordial invitation. That was enough to send him skittering back into his rabbit hole.
Warning may contain traces of nut
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

We have seen what happens when the so called Guru's come here to defend their position. They end up ignoring questions they don't like, answering questions not asked, and generally keep moving the goalposts so that you can never satisfy them.

I would like to say that signing up here, and engaging in open debate may help them understand, but history shows this rarely happens.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

So Chong shat his pants and ran away. Even funnier when, as Peanut quite rightly says, it was Chong who suggested joining Quatloos.
Are we that scary?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:So Chong shat his pants and ran away. Even funnier when, as Peanut quite rightly says, it was Chong who suggested joining Quatloos.
Are we that scary?
And being openly invited to come and play, without being able to hide behind a favorable moderator is exactly what he didn't want to happen. Although, in all fairness, it wasn't what he expected to happen either, since none of that group would have made the same offer on their side, curious-NOT, how that always seems to work. Just don't like to play on an even playing field for some reason.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

So any news of Ceylon? did he plead guilty or just stupid?
How many supporters turned up to the big showdown?