"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

fat frank
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by fat frank »

wanglepin wrote:So any news of Ceylon? did he plead guilty or just stupid?
How many supporters turned up to the big showdown?
theres a vid with 10 people out side the court, 5 are meant to be the defendants, 3 are the crawfords,

so 1 or 2 people, if one of the 2 people was jays misses
NG3

Post by NG3 »

fat frank wrote:
wanglepin wrote:So any news of Ceylon? did he plead guilty or just stupid?
How many supporters turned up to the big showdown?
theres a vid with 10 people out side the court, 5 are meant to be the defendants, 3 are the crawfords,

so 1 or 2 people, if one of the 2 people was jays misses
Yeah, the Crawford's really were obliged to be there, so those there voluntarily to support the roof top 6 stretches to about 2, and considering the social media posts encouraging people to turn out you can see exactly what people really think of Ceylon and his co-d's.
Bones

Post by Bones »

We need to call a forum vote to have Normal Wisdom BANNED !!!1!!!!

Not only did Ceylon and his chubby bald significant other make a video about him, now Bradley has too GRRRR !!!!1!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jhuWdr-NzA

So not fair :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Bradley appears to be in support of Normal. Shame the bloke can't string a sentence together but the intention is good all the same.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

IDIOT wrote:Bradley appears to be in support of Normal. Shame the bloke can't string a sentence together but the intention is good all the same.
I keep thinking Rowley Birkin QC when I listen to him.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Bradley is actually a good guy and helps loads of people in court.

Trouble is he makes his recordings normally in the early hours :lol:
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
NG3

Post by NG3 »

I'm becoming increasingly convinced that Ceylon is going to be the patsy here.

We all know Peters a conman, he'll either be arrested, or vanish. Hayes and Gearish will take a step back and distance themselves, the court attendance today, after Facebook requests for people to turn out in support, shows a complete lack of support for the guy, an increasing number are attacking him, his forums become worse than a joke, I can imagine he would be easy to turn into the scapegoat, blame him for everything, then they can start again, with the losses and mistakes wiped from their communities slate, and heaped on Ceylon's shoulders.

It maintains the illusion they're right because nothing was the freetards fault, it was all Ceylon's fault...
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Bones wrote:We need to call a forum vote to have Normal Wisdom BANNED !!!1!!!!

Not only did Ceylon and his chubby bald significant other make a video about him, now Bradley has too GRRRR !!!!1!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jhuWdr-NzA

So not fair :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Don't worry Bonesy I'm sure history, if nothing else, will remember you, probably as a side note in the column on Normal Wisdom mind, but it'll be something.
Warning may contain traces of nut
NG3

Post by NG3 »

PeanutGallery wrote: Don't worry Bonesy I'm sure history, if nothing else, will remember you, probably as a side note in the column on Normal Wisdom mind, but it'll be something.
Yeah, no one will forget old what's-his-name
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Ceylon strikes me as someone who can give it out but does not like the taste of his own medicine.
Your right rumple. I beat him with his own stick a few times.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

wanglepin wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Ceylon strikes me as someone who can give it out but does not like the taste of his own medicine.
Your right rumple. I beat him with his own stick a few times.

of course he is, go around his house shouting PEDO at him and he would be on the phone to the police in seconds
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

YiamCross wrote:
But since you ask so nicely I'll go give it a go.
I have just read the latest posts in that thread and it is quite comical. They have nothing with which they can back up their beliefs so they do what they normally do. They go into full attack mode. But the offer still stands. Chong, Robswift, watsonsdog, deadbeatdad we would like to debate with you. We can't do it on your forum because our posts would be deleted and we would be banned. It is not a level playing field. Over here it is not like that. Opposing opinions are welcome. It's friendly here. We don't bite. Sign up.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

rumpelstilzchen wrote: I have just read the latest posts in that thread and it is quite comical. They have nothing with which they can back up their beliefs so they do what they normally do. They go into full attack mode. But the offer still stands. Chong, Robswift, watsonsdog, deadbeatdad we would like to debate with you. We can't do it on your forum because our posts would be deleted and we would be banned. It is not a level playing field. Over here it is not like that. Opposing opinions are welcome. It's friendly here. We don't bite. Sign up.
Yeah, well you go ask this time. Not that it will make any difference because they know they'll wipe the floor with us but they can't be bothered. Or something. Honestly, I feel grubby after a few minutes with those idiots. Calling them childish is a compliment and not to the childish.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

YiamCross wrote:
rumpelstilzchen wrote: I have just read the latest posts in that thread and it is quite comical. They have nothing with which they can back up their beliefs so they do what they normally do. They go into full attack mode. But the offer still stands. Chong, Robswift, watsonsdog, deadbeatdad we would like to debate with you. We can't do it on your forum because our posts would be deleted and we would be banned. It is not a level playing field. Over here it is not like that. Opposing opinions are welcome. It's friendly here. We don't bite. Sign up.
Yeah, well you go ask this time. Not that it will make any difference because they know they'll wipe the floor with us but they can't be bothered. Or something. Honestly, I feel grubby after a few minutes with those idiots. Calling them childish is a compliment and not to the childish.
The more you argue with them the more vitriole and rubbish they post in defence, means more and more people will be getting put off the site and hopefully, will go to elsewhere for answers.

Watsonsdog is now posting obsessively, someone's obviously let him off his leash :haha:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

notorial dissent wrote: I suspect that the bigger shock will be that there are contrary opinions to theirs and that is allowed. For some reason contrary opinions seem to offend some people, some people just don't like to post in forums where others can openly disagree with them, and provide facts as to why they don't agree with them.
To be honest there's as much chance of getting sense from any of the goofy crowd as there is from Pigpot and he's making enough of a mess here on his own.

They won't come because they're sad losers absent the gonads required to step outside their safe place to discuss and defend their idiot philosophy. I for one am glad, they just give me a headache.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

Be a scream having Jimmy post on here though. He must look in on here as he's most likely got nothing better to do with his life & yet still continues to made a fool of himself. That is also true of all the regular posters mentioned upthread. Lambs to the slaughter.
rumpelstilzchen

AndyPandy wrote:
Watsonsdog is now posting obsessively, someone's obviously let him off his leash :haha:
I have read a few times on GOOFs posters saying the fact that members of Quatloos spend time trying to debunk the GOOFs is proof that they (the GOOFs) must be doing something right and they are scaring the Quatloos' crew, so we could apply their own logic to them.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

When the "latest news" in GOODF is someone bumping his own threads that merely link to year-old videos of a bloke ranting about another bloke ... then we know GOODF is dead.

Mind you, this is a day after some of their members were in court, so I guess they need a comfort blanket.
rumpelstilzchen

I see that no one has dared to mention Ceylon grassing up Gillard.
BHF wrote:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:I see that no one has dared to mention Ceylon grassing up Gillard.
No one has mentioned what kind of plea any of the six entered either. does anyone know. I also notice Sycophant Salli is unusually quiet. I suppose we will see a post soon announcing her untimely death.