Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by bagman »

fat frank wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:
Dr. Caligari wrote:That's a great way to help the Crawfords... help them lose their new home, that is.
This is what some of us have been on about. Look at the "winners" and "losers":
B&B owed £45k plus interest, charges and insurance for 2 years £5k? legal costs £20k?
Plus security costs £20k
Plus removals and storage, bits and pieces, £5k?

Tom and Sue's house sold for what? £55k-£60k?

We don't know if Sue's mum made a will nor do we know how many siblings she has who may also inherit. Big assumptions but let's say Sue is the only offspring but mum didn't make a will. Say mum's house is worth £100k-£120k.

So, final account from B&B/ARUK says Tom and Sue owe them £40k. They can force the sale of the house and or petition for bankruptcy for both of them.
Forced sale of Sue's mum's house at £100k, minus some expenses, Tom and Sue come out with £55k-£60k.

if they are declared bankrupt, then tom and sue will prob walk away with nothing, as the last repo for a bankrupt, there was 75 k in fees for the IR ( Manchester one) and if they try and put the house in the kids names to stop it being taken then the IR can send them to jail for it
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT US "TROLLS,SHILLS" HAVE BEEN ATTEMPTING TO TELL THE CRAWFORDS FOR MONTHS,,,,AND AMAZINGLY IT IS ALL FAST BECOMING REALITY.......SILLY SILLY PEOPLE, LOST EVERYTHING WHEN ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS LISTEN TO SENSE, INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO THE WWOO-WOOO GANG THAT HAS LOST EVERY HOUSE THEY HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN.
JonnyL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by JonnyL »

Another interesting post by Wes Ahmed over on BTBATB

https://www.facebook.com/groups/beatthe ... 206547476/
'Putin's left hand man'
NG3

Post by NG3 »

bagman wrote:
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT US "TROLLS,SHILLS" HAVE BEEN ATTEMPTING TO TELL THE CRAWFORDS FOR MONTHS,,,,AND AMAZINGLY IT IS ALL FAST BECOMING REALITY.......SILLY SILLY PEOPLE, LOST EVERYTHING WHEN ALL THEY HAD TO DO WAS LISTEN TO SENSE, INSTEAD OF LISTENING TO THE WWOO-WOOO GANG THAT HAS LOST EVERY HOUSE THEY HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN.
I wonder what the total cost has been for all their games?

How many houses lost?

Total cost of lost properties + legal costs (judges and courts don't work for free) + policing costs = ?

I bet the total wasted is horrific
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

JonnyL wrote:Another interesting post by Wes Ahmed over on BTBATB

Closed group so can't see it, cut and paste it ?
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

This the one?

I have just posted this is Beat The Bailiffs Manchester Group

ive been removed by admin or should i say Steven Spy

Sorry but you'll have to read the rest on Facebook. I'm not allowing rumours and allegations concerning one of the "rooftop six" to appear on Quatloos while they are awaiting trial.
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

AndyPandy wrote:

try here

https://www.facebook.com/wesley.ahmed?fref=ts
'Putin's left hand man'
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

looks like tom Crawford has destroyed a few groups with his lies
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Amanda has just popped up on that same thread .....

Amanda Pike Didn't take em long lol and you talk about us allowing comments about others funny really. Soooo many big men attacking a man trying to do the best for his family and sooooo many people knowing ziltch about our case regardless of what they think you're in for a shock you plonkers lol You mix with some pretty sick people Wesley Ahmed. Im unfollowing now.
11 mins · Like

Simon Finch Well maybe if your dad didn't lie then things may have been different. Or did he actually pay the capital loan via the endowment?
6 mins · Like

Simon Finch He had plenty of opportunity to do the best when we advised him a long time ago. But he decided to go the freetard route, we still tried to advise him after that.
4 mins · Like

Amanda Pike "Maybe if you dad didnt lie" ha ha ok lol
3 mins · Like

Simon Finch Well he did on more than one occasion, how many times do you want me to prove it?
2 mins · Like
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

PIKE WOMAN. Stolen boat murder? WTF?

Bash us all you like if it makes you feel better chick. Im not sure what you want from us clearly you're siding against us with the whole "truth" thing and yet another bashing post. You believe who you want. I give up. All I know is we never back ground checked you we never background checked ANY ONE thats ever supported us. We take people at face value. You could have murdered someone for all we know. You could be a drug baron for all we know but sometimes in life you just have to go with the flow. No one made anyone go up their but we are grateful they did because they just tried to help us regardless of peoples falling outs. We go on people by how were treated. Ive told you a million times we knew nothing of your falling out. We couldn't give a stuff who likes who because it who WE get on with that matters.....my best mate was at court but we fell out she slept with my other mates brother then stole a boat and murdered all on board. So you need to not speak to her no matter how nice she is or if shes helping you when you really need help ok. No. Thats not how life works. I get you dont get on with people. But weve not heard jays side theres 2 sides to every story. So say what you like about us call is all the names under the sun. Its just sad you'd be this way, really sad.
'Putin's left hand man'
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Where did she say that lol
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

:?
letissier14 wrote:Where did she say that lol
On beat the bailiffs lol
'Putin's left hand man'
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

AndyPandy wrote:

Seems Wes is falling out with just about everyone, Russell Burton for one does not like his tactics, having said that if Amanda has un-followed you I would consider any post that caused her to do so to be a roaring success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeAUR9CWyAU
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

JonnyL wrote:PIKE WOMAN. Stolen boat murder? WTF?

But weve not heard jays side theres 2 sides to every story. So say what you like about us call is all the names under the sun. Its just sad you'd be this way, really sad.
Amanda Pike screechingpreaching to someone their are two sides to every story - Seriously!!!!! If you actually practiced what you preach Amanda your family may well have not been in the mess they are in now.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

So the group is melting down but ya'll ain't posting screenshots of the meltdown out of politeness?
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Jeffrey wrote:So the group is melting down but ya'll ain't posting screenshots of the meltdown out of politeness?
Sorry, not so much politeness as not wanting to pollute the waters here too much. But, since ya got a craving for da candy, here's sum'ting ta keep ya smilin'
Amanda Pike
1 hr
Morning Everyone, This might be a long one, sorry! but its about the trolls.
So its a new day and a new us I've decided! We have allowed thoes vulgar trolls into our little lives for far to long in the past few weeks,
I know its easy to do as I admit that at times its a release to talk about them when they are so repulsive, they are hard to get your head around.
But having seen many screenshots the main body of what they post is what we say about them ( ha ha great trolling eh!? or more desperate if you ask me :-/)or the same old thing, they are like broken records its so boring.
So no more, well not in here as much as we want to as to get it off our chests, but its not helping anyone so Would anyone mind helping us with this ? lets pretend they just dont exist is what I am thinking,
like we used to and just ignore the horrible people?
By reading their rubbish and talking about them we are indirectly giving them a plateform, do we really want to do that? these people talk the biggest load of tosh, they support corrupt banks and courts, a lot claiming that that's what they are against (which is the funniest thing) they are often obscene and the line has been stepped over all to often. Unfortunately a small handful of folks are believing them which is sad but not really an issue in the grand scheme of things, each to their own as they say.
With no proof other than rubbish made up by incoherent nut jobs with the soul purpose to upset and rubbish us, the stuff I've had the misfortune to read is utter rubbish, twisted, parts left out orrrrrr just totally made up, its actually quite funny in parts.
As we have always said, in the fullness of time ( courts and the system dependant) you will all find out and all the verbal diarrhoea thats being spouted by these lunatics answered and explained and everyone will see that the people either causing trouble or believing it are
wrong. Hence this.
Do We as a family need to talk about these plonkers? do you? seeing the fact that we as a group and as individuals are giving them oxygen, but is that wise? are we not just encouraging them?
At the end of the day no matter how discusting and disturbed they get it wont change what we are doing, nor will it stop us. All anyone who has an ounce of sense needs to realise is, would we be taking it forward to get justice if we had no evidence?
Many a lowlife troll has asked us the questions they are convinced ( or trying to convince others of more like!) we are lying about, we don't answer them, for 2 reasons. 1- we have up coming cases so NEED to keep cards close to our chest (surly thats not rocket science? but does seem to be to some :-/)
or 2- we just dont answer trolls, not ever now, we used to and what happened? they would make some other bile up nothing was ever good enough, so whats the point? in here we have answered many many questions and anyone that's been in here
long enough would know that and that as soon as we are able as we always say and do, we let you know what we are doing asap.
Anyone in here that still thinks we are lying due to that judgement then I'm sorry about that
and I'm sorry that you guys cannot realise that that document is not remotely accurate (nor any of the gubbins the trolls are hashing together from old posts my dads made, or his videos or interviews) ask yourselves this, if it was on point why wouldn't the judge allow us, as is our right a review and revise hearing?....says it all really not to mention the fact that it is jam packed full of mistakes and makes no sense, not even in English! However if you are a disbeliever or troll ( the two things are very different indeed) then do feel free to leave or stick around and see for yourselves, how long is anyone's guess we don't make the appointments or run the courts. plus something's take time to do paperwork etc, so bare with us, these things cannot be rushed, no one wants this over with more than us that's for sure!
There's so so much I could say, but knowing that what the trolls do or say wont change what we do, I think this might be wise? so this made me realise that we really ought not to be talking about them at all, becasue these people are not normal they are obsessed with us, to a level thats cringeworthy and scary some are clearly addicted to us, literally, I do feel for them in that regard.
However If an addict came to you begging for a fix, be it drugs or alcohol would you give it to them? so why are we these people? we know they are in here. we are not helping them, so leave them to bang on to themselves.....
With this in mind, I understand some things we as a family, or others also being attacked by the poorly people need to know, some of these people are dangerous, or concerning, so thats fine do let us know, but PLEASE private message us or the other party and tell us, any of us what you need to troll related, send us links or screen shots or what ever, but no more on this group please, not even profiles being taken down, ( although do keep up reporting anything innoproriate please if you feels its necessary and again let us know in pm if you don't mind) Lets get back to that nice family feeling we had going on before the eviction, we can still have a giggle in here and chat, we like that smile emoticon
So Thank you for reading all this and to thoes willing to help us out with this We really appricate it and you guys as ever xxx
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

All I can say is "show us the warrant!!!"
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The censorship battle continues. DerbJD is now trying to get this video taken off YouTube claiming it's a copyright infringement:

https://youtu.be/HbhMnUXy4TI
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

The more i read of Amanda's posts the more i want to acquaint her facial features with a fundamental item used in building walls. Repeatedly.

It still amazes me that they refuse to post the magical warrant they have that will prove the eviction was illegal,that followed by the constant denial of her Dad's blatant lies really does infuriate me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Is that post by Amanda a recent one? It seems that it's just repeating the old nonsense about the judgement not being accurate (even though Tom was told it's a win), the mythical "review and revise" hearing and about "upcoming cases".

Surely even they have moved on a bit since the eviction.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Jeffrey wrote:The censorship battle continues. DerbJD is now trying to get this video taken off YouTube claiming it's a copyright infringement:

https://youtu.be/HbhMnUXy4TI
I thought you could get a copyright takedown stopped on the basis of "fair use". There are a few guides on youtube explaining.
Here's one I found at random, not watched it all mind. https://youtu.be/iJoKsQf90yQ