The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

fat frank
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by fat frank »

at one point they was trying to claim that the eviction was illegal as they claim they used moneyclaimonline to start the process and cant use it for the amount they was claiming
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Is that post by Amanda a recent one? It seems that it's just repeating the old nonsense about the judgement not being accurate (even though Tom was told it's a win), the mythical "review and revise" hearing and about "upcoming cases".

Surely even they have moved on a bit since the eviction.
Normal I have not seen it before and no idea where it was posted but Amanda has apparently not moved on. She sounds like a broken record, it is everyone else fault and the trolls will be dealt with blah blah blah, but each post her hatred of anyone who thinks Tom got it badly wrong gets even harsher. She keeps saying she is going to ignore the trolls but tomorrow she will be back with another rant.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

fat frank wrote:at one point they was trying to claim that the eviction was illegal as they claim they used moneyclaimonline to start the process and cant use it for the amount they was claiming
It would not have mattered if they had given Tom a bit of paper prior to the eviction and said "write down all the documentation and signatures you require" and then gone and got him it, Tom and his "legal looney team" would have still found something wrong with it, even down to the colour of the ink used if necessary. Turning a High Court Order into a writ no problem. Demand to see warrant and use that as an excuse for the mugs on the roof calamity, again no problem. Get warrant and announce it is going to be "forensically" examined, and its faults revealed, then silence, no problem. Tom is one of those people who does exactly the opposite of what any normal human being would do and he seems to revel in it.
That warrant though will reappear, they will think of something to find fault with I guarantee it. I think they will wait till after the court cases though. The less that house is discussed for some over in goofy land at the moment.the better.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Is that post by Amanda a recent one? ...

This morning on EFOTB, their closed facebook group. Funny how ignoring the trolls requires ever longer rants about trolls.

Looking forward to being shown how wrong we all are and how the banks are going to be taught a lesson. Oh, wait, the banks are so scared they're paying the judges to go against the law just to shut the Crawfords up. That just proves how strong their case is.

I don't think anything short of a thermonuclear blast could shut her up. If Amanda Pike went to Calias she'd have a crowd of refugees around her thinking they've found the entrance to the Channel Tunnel.
arayder
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by arayder »

YiamCross wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:Is that post by Amanda a recent one? ...
This morning on EFOTB, their closed facebook group. Funny how ignoring the trolls requires ever longer rants about trolls.

Looking forward to being shown how wrong we all are and how the banks are going to be taught a lesson. Oh, wait, the banks are so scared they're paying the judges to go against the law just to shut the Crawfords up. That just proves how strong their case is.

I don't think anything short of a thermonuclear blast could shut her up. If Amanda Pike went to Calias she'd have a crowd of refugees around her thinking they've found the entrance to the Channel Tunnel.
The Crawfords and their supporters could better spend their time learning to manage their personal finances, gaining a real knowledge of how their society and government function, upgrading their job skills and improving their health and fitness.

Ignorant and raged disordered is no way to go through life.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Craigs latest ramblings on EFOTB regarding the upcoming court cases

Craig Crawford I don't think they'll get too far... But still, Can't wait for them to prove that the house wasn't my parents! haha - It just so happens we've got people working around the clock on things! Which I'm confident is VERY strong!!!

And when it's all out in the open... Everyone can then put in for compo smile emoticon boom boom! Nice holiday for everyone involved wink emoticon haha x
Last edited by letissier14 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

Craig Crawford And when it's all out in the open... Everyone can then put in for compo smile emoticon boom boom!

I do wonder if the above statemnet is actuallly the same information he sells on his dodgy website? WHERE THERES BLAIM THERES A CLAIM , CRAIG.. :Axe:
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

letissier14 wrote:Craigs latest ramblings on EFOTB regarding the upcoming court cases

Craig Crawford I don't think they'll get too far... But still, Can't wait for them to prove that the house wasn't my parents! haha - It just so happens we've got people working around the clock on things! Which I'm confident is VERY strong!!!

And when it's all out in the open... Everyone can then put in for compo smile emoticon boom boom! Nice holiday for everyone involved wink emoticon haha x
The Crawfrauds have who exactly working round the clock? It is becoming apparent that young Craig and Amanda had no idea of the problems Sue and Tom had created themselves until very late on. Work on it all you want Craig, it is going to change nothing. Well something might change if you and Amanda grabbed your Fathers head out of the sand and pointed him to some proper legal advice. Craig you need to be a bit mindful to, you have a court case coming up, asking on facebook "is a real judge anyway" is sheer stupidity.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

This brought a smile to my face on a gray afternoon.
Chris Morgan
5 hrs · Edited ·
I won't be getting my phone back because it's going to trail FFS what a joke. So fucked off with people and the police. I will still have to pay for the handset that I won't be able to use. The thing that has pissed me of the most is that the CID said we like the video of me in the back of the van, so they can watch a stream of me but can't go back and watch where I was streaming when they took the roof. I was not even in fucking Nottinghamshire you dumb fucks
Thank you Nottingham CID for giving us shill trolls another laugh on the Crawford Supporters Club account.

They're passing the hat around on Facebook if anyone feels sorry for the poor lad. Oh, wait, I forgot, he's knocking on for 40.

Denise Patton shared Chris Morgan's post.
10 mins · Edited
Hi Guys
Bollox to the crownd fund for Ginge cos he doesn't like asking for hand outs and I can't be doing with all the red tape ... they have stolen his phone as part of the trial which means he cannot stream until the bastards give it back .... if ever they do grumpy emoticon xxx
So I have set up a group for anyone who would like to contribute even a £1 ,,, Please read the pinned comment smile emoticon at the top of the group page smile emoticon xxx
https://www.facebook.com/groups/112829202401649/
https://www.facebook.com/chris.morgan.1 ... 1320292519
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Craig Crawford I don't think they'll get too far... But still, Can't wait for them to prove that the house wasn't my parents!
This boy really does not have a clue. He must think that the possession case will be re-examined.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Craig Crawford I don't think they'll get too far... But still, Can't wait for them to prove that the house wasn't my parents!
This boy really does not have a clue. He must think that the possession case will be re-examined.
Well that's what i took from Amanda's diatribe upthread. It took me by surprise but they appear to seriously think that they are going to force a court to re-examine the validity of the possession order and the therefore the judgement from the hearing for permission to appeal.

Of course this is classic Ebert, who until he was declared a vexatious litigant had spent more than 10 years raising a variety of actions but all essentially seeking to retry his original case. If Tom and co. keep listening to Ebert they could be heading the same way.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Is that post by Amanda a recent one? It seems that it's just repeating the old nonsense about the judgement not being accurate (even though Tom was told it's a win), the mythical "review and revise" hearing and about "upcoming cases".

It's actually quite pitiful, they need to stop listening to whoever's spouting this pseudo legal claptrap. Revise & Review forms no part of ANY Civil Proceedings in any Civil Court in England & Wales, if it did it would be written into the freely available, written in fairly easy to understand Civil Procedure Rules. :beatinghorse:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

More cracks appearing over on EFOTB as two more members are banned for having an opinion...

Rhys Oakes Did he bring his own private army?
19 hrs · Like · 2

Rhys Oakes gutted I couldn't be there, I did a song and everything tongue emoticon smiles and hugs to yall xxxx
19 hrs · Like · 6

Handley Karen top pic is lovely, the bottom pic theres a funny smell of bacon in the air along with conspiracy heart emoticon + light to our roofers, xx
19 hrs · Like · 1

Martin Smith some people are SO determined to get something to video...even if they have to create it first wink emoticon...
19 hrs · Like · 2

Andy Turton Leigh TJ Stanesby
19 hrs · Like · 1

Brett Castell The second pic, speaks for itself #TrojanWhores
18 hrs · Like · 2

Di Gregg Who are they in second pic?
17 hrs · Like · 1

Martin Smith its 3 brave men who traveled across the country to occupy 3 seats in a case with the rooftop 6...everyone else came to support...not these 3 they came to create a report...sow discourse or get a mother of 3 arrested for loosing her rag dealing with Bitchy remarks from the Man in dark glasses...the driver of the crew who tried to cause a commotion from some strange notion that the audiences listening to a trial by social media..creating arrests of the mother of 3 without a second thought....fortunately his plan failed....and he left with NO FOOTAGE..the snidey smack RAT..trial by jury of peers awaits him the next time he appears wink emoticon
13 hrs · Like · 9

Brett Castell His name is Mark Gillard prone to psychotic trolling, wanted to tear a woman a new asshole, and back stabbing

Noticeable for dark glasses and a brown tongue with the imprint of wesleys intestines on
10 hrs · Like · 5

Peter Charles it is just a low level though well paid agent called mark shillard
6 hrs · Like · 2

Brett Castell Life and/or level
5 hrs · Like

Tanya Swindon Why u bitching like a pair of girls. Mark gillard does a good job end of! Slagging him is quite frankly pathetic and childish
5 hrs · Edited · Like · 1

Andy Turton But there is no reason for gillard to be at the court Tanya he is only attending to cause trouble and gloat !!!
5 hrs · Like · 2

Tanya Swindon There was no reason for jay brad to be on the roof bar getting in the limelight but hey.
5 hrs · Like · 2

Andy Turton So does that comment relate to all 6 that was on the roof !!!
5 hrs · Like · 2

Brett Castell Soz there's a troll ban as from today Tanya if you've a problem with facts and the truth may I humbly suggest you are very much in wrong group, and to take it up with Amanda or Craig.

There's a group called btbb for your kind of posts though, Google 'Ahmeds EgoFest' should pop up
5 hrs · Like · 1

Brett Castell Don't be sucked in Andy mate
5 hrs · Like · 2

Tanya Swindon Oh so let me get this straight, because I have my own opinion I'm a troll??? Makes perfect sense not! I make my own mind up I certainly won't be told what I can n can't think!
5 hrs · Like

Tanya Swindon U can keep ur group, supporting a nonse! I know who I believe and I've just sat back n watched. Truth always comes out in the end smile emoticon
5 hrs · Like

Brett Castell Your response is exactly what we don't want in the group have your own opinion by all means just take it to the likes of btbb

Seriously Amanda banned troll crap today so whilst I go work out how in gonna pay the fine for mentioning the word Tr@@@ again suck up, sorry, join up to btbb they will lurve you there I'm sure
5 hrs · Like · 2

Brett Castell Aw thanks treacle we will keep it
5 hrs · Like

Brett Castell http://youtu.be/6h2VFOMCNJM
Hitler Reacts to Wesley Ahmed's Drama
YOUTUBE.COM
5 hrs · Like

Brett Castell
5 hrs · Like

Candice Heyes I can't see this Tanya's comments she's blocked me coward x
5 hrs · Like · 1

Brett Castell
Brett Castell's photo.
5 hrs · Like

Kirsty Fraser Maybe take your judgemental attitude & take a look at the background of those u are sticking up for u may be suprised at what u can find in their pasts to judge. Secondly age of consent is 16 so how nonce is appropriate I dunno. Really wish these ppl would get their facts straight!
5 hrs · Like · 3

Samantha Dean Tanya do some research into Ahmed and his family, criminal underworld! Stuart Granger gangster and murderer - Wesley's cousin, Anthony Grainger another criminal shot dead by police, Wesley claims to be fighting for justice - ask Anthony's mum Marina w...See More
4 hrs · Like · 2

Samantha Dean And then druggie Gillard and his druggie friends lol
4 hrs · Like · 3

Samantha Dean Bandwagon
4 hrs · Like · 1

Samantha Dean As for Jay he held his hands up to his mistakes and took full responsibility and never did anything with anyone underage and your use of the word nonce undermines real victims lives and trauma! That makes you disgusting to make light of such a subject
3 hrs · Edited · Like · 3

Samantha Dean Inboxed her that in case she was banned before read it
3 hrs · Like · 1

Mark Wales Sorry but you lot are pathetic. Tanya Swindon. Leave this group has I am now. It's a shame but all you lot do is slag people off. If you put this much effort in to good causes what a difference you can all make but slagging people off on here really discredits the whole page and everyone one on it. I'm playing no part in abusing anyone.
3 hrs · Like

Samantha Dean Lmao Gillard only came to have something to run back and report to everyone (in a slagging off manner) and we're the ones slagging off for pointing it out
3 hrs · Like · 3

Peter Charles he is such a nice man that in his 3 hour video he put out he said he was going to court to try and wind Candice up to hitting him and getting her in trouble thats what sort of a man is gillard trying to get a mother locked up and her kids taken in to care
3 hrs · Like · 6

Samantha Dean Link to video please?
2 hrs · Like · 1

Candice Heyes I didn't rise to shillard I wudnt giv him satisfaction of gettin me arrested n bein done for assault but if I did hit him I'd make it worth my while to get arrested x I didn't watch the video but got told about it x
1 hr · Like · 2

Handley Karen Dont feed the trolls, they will be dealt with by admin, I suggest everyone here should read and Note Amanda Pike post she put up earlier, it makes perfect sence,
1 hr · Like · 2

Brett Castell Exactly Handley, and Mr Wales don't let the door hit you on the way out if you think it's fine for the likes of gilly to goad families already suffering again this group is not for you, btbb though you'll get open arms matey.

Empty heads and hearts too
52 mins · Like · 2

Amanda Pike ohhh heck i missed this. looks like its over though
50 mins · Like · 3

Amanda Pike Ok just had a read, I dunno whats going on as I only know bits and bobs from these issues, but can we now leave this here now please? for what its worth I understand the girl Jay was with was in her 20's (which I have on good authority from someone who met the lady) so I personally think this is an issue between Jay and his partner its none of our buisness, so it is not something thats needs to be brought up in here. Cheers guys x
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

It would appear they haven't. They were going on about "review & revise" a good 11 weeks ago - well before the actual eviction.

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=10330&start=1480#p191596
Pox

Post by Pox »

letissier14 wrote:More cracks appearing over on EFOTB as two more members are banned for having an opinion...

x
'Peter Charles' takes part in the above.
He was the one who made multiple FOI requests to Notts police following the Crawford eviction.
Peter Charles appears to like to stir things up from the background - can't think who he reminds me of :whistle:
What has Haining got against Gillard?
A bit of green eyed maybe, as Gillard appears to have got himself a slot on a radio show?
Last edited by Pox on Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pox

Post by Pox »

P.S.
And which is the 3 hour video by Gillard that Peter Charles refers to?
Anyone got a link please?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Pox dude, we've talked about this. Don't quote the whole entire thing otherwise it takes up a huge amount of vertical space.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

letissier14 wrote:More cracks appearing over on EFOTB as two more members are banned for having an opinion...
Dear lord. Petty squabbling like a bunch of school kids. That community is starting to remind me very much of the FB group that "supported" Paula Jayne Campbell while she was being evicted. In fact, if it wasn't for the fact that I know Amanda is Tom's daughter I would be inclined to think that she is under a different name, the same person that conducted similarly relentless attacks on people that could see that case for what it was.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Pox

Post by Pox »

Jeffrey wrote:Pox dude, we've talked about this. Don't quote the whole entire thing otherwise it takes up a huge amount of vertical space.
Point taken and now edited :oops:
The first time my huge amount of vertical space has been noted, so thanks!