The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by YiamCross »

I know some of you are likely getting bored with the whole troll thing and fortunately for us, as we know, Amanda & co have decided to ignore them and get back to the happy little ship they once were. Lucky for them, imagine what it would be like if they were still bitching and whining and banning everyone left right and centre.

Way to go Bagman, you are really going to have to polish up your techinque.
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

yep THATS ME, but whilst there wasting there time removing 6 channels i set up in the last 2 days (all been reported by the craw-fraud Clan) there's less time for them to spuw there bile and lies, .....ps, i even post the channels to them, with the picture of tom in his hat, but instead of saying "i am tom Crawford" it reads " I AM A CON-MAN" :D
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Looks like the poor ginger tosser is not getting his phone back, the police are keeping it for evidence :-)

Chris Morgan
I won't be getting my phone back because it's going to trail FFS what a joke. So fucked off with people and the police. I will still have to pay for the handset that I won't be able to use. The thing that has pissed me of the most is that the CID said we like the video of me in the back of the van, so they can watch a stream of me but can't go back and watch where I was streaming when they took the roof. I was not even in fucking Nottinghamshire you dumb fucks

so they are fund raising for a phone lol

Denise Patton shared Chris Morgan's post.
4 hrs · Edited
Hi Guys
Bollox to the crownd fund for Ginge cos he doesn't like asking for hand outs and I can't be doing with all the red tape ... they have stolen his phone as part of the trial which means he cannot stream until the bastards give it back .... if ever they do grumpy emoticon xxx
So I have set up a group for anyone who would like to contribute even a £1 ,,, Please read the pinned comment smile emoticon at the top of the group page smile emoticon xxx
Last edited by Colin123 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

Colin123 wrote:Looks like the poor ginger tosser is not getting his phone back, the police are keeping it for evidence :-)

Chris Morgan
I won't be getting my phone back because it's going to trail FFS what a joke. So fucked off with people and the police. I will still have to pay for the handset that I won't be able to use. The thing that has pissed me of the most is that the CID said we like the video of me in the back of the van, so they can watch a stream of me but can't go back and watch where I was streaming when they took the roof. I was not even in fucking Nottinghamshire you dumb fucks

so they are find raising for a phone lol

4 hrs · Edited
Hi Guys
Bollox to the crownd fund for Ginge cos he doesn't like asking for hand outs and I can't be doing with all the red tape ... they have stolen his phone as part of the trial which means he cannot stream until the bastards give it back .... if ever they do grumpy emoticon xxx
So I have set up a group for anyone who would like to contribute even a £1 ,,, Please read the pinned comment smile emoticon at the top of the group page smile emoticon xxx
I have a old half of a curly-wirly from down the back of the sofa, and a hairy wham bar i found in the bottom of the dog basket, if the baggers want them, they are welcome to them, might thow in a old Rolf Harris digari-do too :beatinghorse:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Why doesn't he just go out and buy a new phone?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

cool, i am now a Quatloos scallywag.......
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

YiamCross wrote:This brought a smile to my face on a gray afternoon.
Chris Morgan
5 hrs · Edited ·
I won't be getting my phone back b...b fucks
Thank you Nottingham CID for giving us shill trolls another laugh on the Crawford Supporters Club account.

They're passing the hat around on Facebook if anyone feels sorry for the poor lad. Oh, wait, I forgot, he's knocking on for 40.

10 mins · Edited
Hi Guys
Bollox to the crownd f...........0292519
Dammit, must be an echo in this thread.
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:Why doesn't he just go out and buy a new phone?
because they wouldn't be "sticking it to the man" if they went to tesco for a pay as you go.. :violin: :sarcasmon:
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Because clearly his benefits don't stretch that far
rumpelstilzchen

bagman wrote: because they wouldn't be "sticking it to the man" if they went to tesco for a pay as you go.. :violin: :sarcasmon:
He's hardly sticking it to the man anyway. The man nicked his phone! :lol:
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Colin123 wrote:
Surely you are not suggesting that he runs to nanny to provide for him?
Surely not.
BHF wrote:
NG3

Post by NG3 »

Colin123 wrote:

If he's on benefits he can apply for a £15/20 bottom of the range one free
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

:snicker:
rumpelstilzchen wrote:
bagman wrote: because they wouldn't be "sticking it to the man" if they went to tesco for a pay as you go.. :violin: :sarcasmon:
He's hardly sticking it to the man anyway. The man nicked his phone! :lol:
:lol: he gave the police the pin number too, he was on a annon radio station doing a interview, the guy doing the interview almost pissed his pants when he asked him did you give them the code for the phone....and the ginger one said "errrr,yesss, because they said if i did they would give me the phone back""" :haha: :haha: :haha:
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

Disaster averted

Chris Morgan It's cool someone is bringing me a handset tonight and I can get a new sim. X
Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs

Denise Patton Stop telling fibs !!!!
Like · 5 hrs

Chris Morgan I do, it's being dropped off soon x
Like · 5 hrs

Denise Patton Can you use it for streaming .... NO!!!! x
Like · 5 hrs

Chris Morgan But that's cool, for now x
Like · 5 hrs

Denise Patton NO ... it's not ... we need our streamer back ... we are bcoming inceasingly depressed cry emoticon xxx
Like · 1 · 5 hrs

Andy Pears it never rains but it pours. i prefer when it streams. lol
Like · 4 hrs
bagman
First Mate
First Mate

Post by bagman »

NG3 wrote:
Colin123 wrote:

If he's on benefits he can apply for a £15/20 bottom of the range one free
IT WILL BE A GOOD TRIAL RUN FOR THE CRAW-FORDS DONATION APPEAL, WHEN THE SALE OF NUMBER 3 DON'T COVER THE DEBT AND COSTS.
Bones

Post by Bones »

I like how Amanda makes a lot of claims and when they are proven to be wrong thanks to video's made by her own Brother and Daddy, she gets her knickers in a twist about trolls telling lies.

Amanda, it was your own family that posted the evidence in my other post - are you saying that you family tell lies

Well we know they do already but thanks for the confirmation :lol:
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Hi Guys
So I have set up a group for anyone who would like to contribute even a £1 ,,, Please read the pinned comment smile emoticon at the top of the group page smile emoticon xxx...
See More

Chris Morgan
I won't be getting my phone back because it's going to trail FFS what a joke. So fucked off with people and the police. I will still have to pay for the hands...
See More
Like Comment
Wendy Hirst and 12 others like this.

Denise Patton https://www.facebook.com/groups/112829202401649/
7 hrs · Like · 1

Wendy Hirst I thought they all lost their phones and cameras? If it's on contract he wants to Bill police. I know they won't pay but it's principle. If my phone was taken I would be up the creek cos it's my only outside contact and I would be literally housebound as nearest phone box is too far for me to walk.
4 hrs · Like · 2

Wendy Hirst Also. Can I give £1 to someone for him at tomorrows land council meeting.
4 hrs · Like

Denise Patton Wendy ... He is a livestreamer for so many different causes .... he does it all for free. Livestreams give us the public, the truth as it happens smile emoticon xxx
4 hrs · Like · 2

Ivan Preston He should be supported...... it's people like him who help the rest of us see the truth about what is really happening and highlighting the corruption which is endemic in our state departments. Isn't that right Mister / Missus police / establishment other peoples Facebook snoopers ?
3 hrs · Like · 5

Sheila Clifford Amanda Pike Craig Crawford I will happy support this cause xxxx
3 hrs · Like · 1

Tricia Gearing I tried clicking on the link but it just keeps saying error in loading. Has anyone else had this problem?
1 hr · Like · 2

Henry Kellie Think its been taken done , but not sure .
1 hr · Like

Denise Patton Craig asked me to take the group down ... all money collected prior to this will be forwarded to Craig for him to decide what to do with it frown emoticon xxx
1 hr · Like

Handley Karen Im More than Happy to help contribute, Chris is a Top Bloke, heart emoticon + Light, xx
59 mins · Like · 1

Amanda Pike Craig Crawford
51 mins · Like · 1

Handley Karen Craig Crawford you was called on 3 mins ago, you are a wanted Man, xx
47 mins · Like

Craig Crawford I asked who? To take it down? I'm confused?
35 mins · Like · 1

Claire Nicholls Lol Craig! Wakey wakey! X
33 mins · Like · 1

Amanda Pike it would appear that Denise Patton is saying craig told her to take the page down. but he didn't. thats abit odd denise can you explain please?
20 mins · Edited · Like

Craig Crawford I've not even said anything or asked anyone.
18 mins · Like · 1

Craig Crawford I've been in the cinema. Lol...
17 mins · Like · 2

Kay Williamson Spooky lol
15 mins · Like · 1

Henry Kellie There is always this funny feeling about go fund me posts , But my opinion is i would be happy to donate to getting chris up and running again , we are going to be busy in the courts and at least we would have a true & factual account of Court day events maybe , with good humour in the mix also , The deal is if you can give a donation then please do , But if things are tight then its ok not to also . The laughs i've had watching live steam from back of police van was priceless .
12 mins · Like · 2

Amanda Pike we need to figure out whats actually happened here before anyone donates x
8 mins · Like · 2

Henry Kellie We Gingers need to stick together ))) lol . Not to close though , we don't want sparks ))) .
6 mins · Like · 2

Claire Nicholls Chris wanted the go fund me taking down .It's a lovely gesture but not what Chris wants. Kay brought him a nice little phone today. Thankyou tho Denise xxxx
6 mins · Like · 1

Amanda Pike ohhh ok phew i thought omg whats happening here lol panic over i totally did a slow motion nooooo then lol x
4 mins · Like

Claire Nicholls I think got names mixed up xx
3 mins · Like · 1

Kay Williamson Was just bout to put its not what Chris wanted but was a lovely gesture ,,,,an like I said Claire it's my pleasure Hun only to happy to help xx
Just now · Like
Katie Hall
Write a comment...

Andy Pears
41 mins
seriously? im staring to think someone wants the 6 to go down? sorry henry and betty, perhaps you want to keep this private, but its impossible to save a few unless your all in. its called joint enterprise. hopefully one of you will talk sense to the others. russ mcgarry and myself and even tom, roger hayes or guy taylor will be left powerless to assist if no one listens to facts.
Like Comment
Lee Mutlee Smith likes this.

Steven Spy Andy Pears - Making comments like this is not helpful. Nobody wants the 6 to go down. You are in serious danger of being viewed as a shill.
39 mins · Like

Andy Pears well if being accused of being a shill save my friends then bollocks i will take that too.
38 mins · Like · 1

Matthew Lee Smedley A time machine is needed. Ideally run same trail twice with not guilty and self defence. Know where my bet is. Just be careful on this please I don't want u guys looking back from jail cell regretting pulling a stunt u thought was good. Not a nice place to sit. Just personal opinion coming from someone who's had many many court visits.
37 mins · Like

Andy Pears if you cant justify why you were on the roof, then they will convict you. justify in the legal realm that is. because its my mates house etc etc isnt a legal reason.
37 mins · Like

Matthew Lee Smedley Even self defence won't stand up to them. I get where your going but it won't work and will make things worse for all trust me please.
34 mins · Like

Andy Pears err HELLO???? self defence is not guilty. self defence isnt a plea is a lawful excuse. dear god. somebody get on google. so why were you on the roof? err because im not guilty?? how do u plea? not guilty? correct. why were you on roof? because i was in self defence of the property. correct. any other reason you give as to why you were on roof will be ignored legally. does anyone have a dictionary?
34 mins · Edited · Like · 1

Steven Spy You need to slow down and look at the charge. The offences charged are not supported by the evidence.
34 mins · Like · 3

Andy Pears yes i know, conspiracy
34 mins · Like · 1

Michael Ough The way the proceedings are going, the CPS could be forced to withdraw or abandon them due to their constant chopping and changing of charges. The prospect of the six getting a fair hearing is rapidly disappearing and this is why the CPS need to get sorted and stop buggering around or drop the case.
34 mins · Like · 4

Matthew Lee Smedley Using the words self defence THEY not me will not accept it. Trust me.
27 mins · Edited · Like · 1

Andy Pears it dose not matter what the charges are. self defence is a legal excuse fro any charge.
33 mins · Like · 1

Andy Pears can someone explain how not saying self defence could ever do harm?
32 mins · Like · 1

Steven Spy You have been spending too much time listening to Government Shill Danny Bamping. Sorry if you do not like him being exposed, but here is the video. We are all "monkeys": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evh7jWY9JiY

Danny "the monkey" Bamping says what he thinks at Tom...
YOUTUBE.COM
32 mins · Like · 1

Andy Pears from the second a copper blue lights you till the point he drives off, everyone would be in self defence. if you are not in self defence, then you must therefore be in attack mode? do you think jay was in attack mode? its one or the other im afraid. better choose real quick
31 mins · Like · 1

Andy Pears Michael Ough you know this to be true, dont you?
31 mins · Like

Andy Pears let the CPS screw it up, but keep that parachute handy. if this goes to trail you will need a parachute.
30 mins · Like

Matthew Lee Smedley Standing in front of a jury using self defence in this case will make no sense. Prosecution will smash it out of the park. Think it this way. Normal folk on jury. U day self defence they think of violent confrontation. SELF DEFENCE BIG MISTAKE. Just my opinion.
29 mins · Like · 1

Andy Pears Matthew Lee Smedley you are dead wrong and havent a clue. show how you think it could make things worse. as i said its either self defence or attacking? which is it. there is no grey to be had. everyone has the lawful right to self defence,. its a justifiable reason to act. there is only one reason to kill someone, and thats self defence.
27 mins · Like

Andy Pears make no sense are you insane. you need to go watch some cases mate. did the blade runner get off with murder? yes. what did he say. i was in self defence. manslaughter was what he got. he did kill someone.
26 mins · Like

Andy Pears if anyonme says they did it because tom said it was ok etc etc they are dead
25 mins · Like

Matthew Lee Smedley Andy pears can I inbox you?
25 mins · Like

Mark Atkinson Id of thought it would common sense to state reason they was on crawfords tbh
24 mins · Like

Andy Pears there is self defence, and there is going on the attack. you can run away from a fight, or you can fight. which one is it?
24 mins · Like · 3

Michael Ough The CPS are fecking up. The judge needs to get a grip. If they do not stop going along with the CPS's demands or trying to change charges themselves, which I suspect is unlawful under ECHR and HRA, the case will need to be abandoned and withdrawn. Courts are not exempt from compliance with ECHR and HRA. Neither are CPS or judges.
24 mins · Like · 4

Andy Pears yes michael, but all irrelevant if it goes to trial.
23 mins · Like

Michael Ough Self-defence only applies in cases involving offences against the person.
23 mins · Like

Andy Pears you need a lawful reason to be on that property. please choose one.
23 mins · Like

Matthew Lee Smedley Ok forget inbox. Many years sgo under my old name I walked away on an attempted murder charge. So no films for me,no blade runner, no bullshit.
23 mins · Like

Amanda Pike what on earth are you banging on about andy. they've done nothing wrong there is nothing to admit. I seriously wonder about you
23 mins · Like · 3

Michael Ough Excuse me, Andy, but if the judge and CPS don't stop buggering around, there is a good chance it may not go to trial.
22 mins · Like · 1

Andy Pears no it doesnt i have just been reading out of archbold's. many many cases of self defence in there on property.
22 mins · Like

Mark Atkinson I get what your coming from Andy Pears just hope there clued up to say so id of thought tom giving em permision at of day its his home
22 mins · Like · 1

Andy Pears yeah so let all just only cross fingers that cps bugger it up. lets all take one parachute on plane as they never ever dont work do they?
21 mins · Like

Matthew Lee Smedley I'll back it up, pushing the wrong way mate trust me. I stood in front of u yesterday listening. Walked away wishing I said it then, jeez I'd of been there all afternoon. SELF defence is wrong move.
21 mins · Like · 1

Andy Pears Matthew Lee Smedley go for it
21 mins · Like

Andy Pears russ has pissed off to bed as he cant believe whats hes seeing here.
20 mins · Like

Lee Mutlee Smith The debateable position is that the court has not yet produced a valid warrant to clarify whose possession they were attending, any of them. The Unicorn warrant is the key piece of defensive legislation, here. Why doesn't someone write a deposition explaining that for the case to proceed, the case must first be validated, as per the court order in the Crawford's posession from HIGH COURT, which has not yet been satisfied, therefore this whole case is devoided, unless they produce that warrant.
20 mins · Like · 2

Lee Mutlee Smith And the evidence to the contrary is vast, as there are many supporting pieces of evidence to corroborate that indeed the police were in breach.
19 mins · Like · 1

Lee Mutlee Smith Also the problem is that none of the defendants have been allowed to speak.
18 mins · Like · 1

Matthew Lee Smedley Andy Pears look up I've put it above. Don't need to inbox it now. Slow down and read back
18 mins · Like

Andy Pears ^^^ all irrelevant. self defence is a belief not a measurable argument.
18 mins · Like

Lee Mutlee Smith Actually Andy, Self defence is a plea, and must also be proven during a trial.
17 mins · Like · 1

Andy Pears a belief that has to be disproved. how does one disprove that. hint they cant. watch the blade runners case. everybody knows he killed his girlfriend but yet no murder conviction.
16 mins · Like

Matthew Lee Smedley Andy Pears you may think I haven't a clue but like I said above ive walked on an attempted murder charge. In theory what your sayings right, in practice it wont work.
16 mins · Like

Izzie Berkeley-Shier they didn't do anything in self defence as nothing even happened, they haven't got anything to admit to
16 mins · Like · 1

Andy Pears im glad you used the word "defensive" and that means self defence. self does not mean the person
15 mins · Like

Steven Spy Andy Danny thinks we are all "monkeys": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evh7jWY9JiY

Danny "the monkey" Bamping says what he thinks at Tom...
YOUTUBE.COM
14 mins · Like

Amanda Pike you been drinking andy? lol
14 mins · Like

Lee Mutlee Smith Actually Izzie, they had to defend themselves from being attacked from below, as officers smashed the roof from under them, threatening life and limb, and damaging property to which ownership is still unsettled as NO WARRANT HAS BEEN VERIFIED AS PRODUCED.
14 mins · Like · 2

Steven Spy Andy is tea total.
13 mins · Like

Izzie Berkeley-Shier yes but they aren't being charged with anything to do with the attack on them, they didnt retaliate in a way to get them arrested therefore self defence wouldn't account for it
11 mins · Edited · Like · 2

Claire Booker http://www.bsdgb.co.uk/index.php...

British Self Defence Governing Body - Law Relating to Self Defence
CMSimple is a simple content management system for...
BSDGB.CO.UK
11 mins · Like

Andy Pears e.g. if you see a person getting a kicking and you rush in to protect him you are in self defence even though you are nit under direct threat yourself.
10 mins · Like · 1

Lee Mutlee Smith That's true enough. Also what counts as self defence is refusing to comply with orders due to risk of personal endangerment for doing so.
9 mins · Like · 2

Amanda Pike but that didnt happen andy why lie when the truth is far better they litrally did nothing wrong
6 mins · Edited · Like · 5

Izzie Berkeley-Shier they didnt even really do anything in self defence anyway apart from get back up onto the roof when the poles were coming through, and they're being charged with conspiracy and you cant plea self defence for something like that, it doesnt make sense if you ask me
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Remind me again how he got his phone "stolen"? Like where he was what he was doing, and why he was doing it?? And more to the point why I should care?? Oh and what charges did they file against him along the way?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Andy Pears it dose not matter what the charges are. self defence is a legal excuse fro any charge.
This is high on the list of stupidest things ever said.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Lee Mutlee Smith wrote:The debateable position is that the court has not yet produced a valid warrant to clarify whose possession they were attending, any of them. The Unicorn warrant is the key piece of defensive legislation, here. Why doesn't someone write a deposition explaining that for the case to proceed, the case must first be validated, as per the court order in the Crawford's posession from HIGH COURT, which has not yet been satisfied, therefore this whole case is devoided, unless they produce that warrant.
Some of these comments are utterly delusional, but this is by far the best. I hope that the Rooftop DoleSquad Commando take all their legal advice from Lee Mutlee Smith, it will be highly entertaining.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.